Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Baked Beans that never saw an oven are IN PROCESS!

:-)

John Kuthe....
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:43:01 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> :-)
>
> John Kuthe....

IN PROCESS for *what*...???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 12:03:51 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:43:01 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> > :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe....

> IN PROCESS for *what*...???
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Of the COOK:!

This is rec.foods.COOKING, remember? I am COOKING!

Dipshit!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/5/2020 1:09 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 12:03:51 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
>> On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:43:01 AM UTC-6, wrote:
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe....

>> IN PROCESS for *what*...???
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> Of the COOK:!
>
> This is rec.foods.COOKING, remember? I am COOKING!
>

> Dipshit!
>
> John Kuthe...

No, you're heating up (possibly doctored) canned "baked" beans. Again.
Dipshit. B O R I N G. Pour some on your garlic potatoes. B O R I N G.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

OB FOOD: Chicken & dumplings

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 12:47:23 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On 12/5/2020 1:09 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> >> IN PROCESS for *what*...???
> >>
> >> --
> >> Best
> >> Greg

> > Of the COOK:!
> >
> > This is rec.foods.COOKING, remember? I am COOKING!
> >

> > Dipshit!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> No, you're heating up (possibly doctored) canned "baked" beans. Again.
> Dipshit. B O R I N G. Pour some on your garlic potatoes. B O R I N G.

Nope! Fresh DRIED beans from Seemas, 5 Beef Bouillon cubes, a 12oz can of tomato paste, a few Bay Leaves, Molasses, sweet paprika, cayenne and a whole pile of precooked onions and garlic!

MY "Baked" Beans!

Bitch!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 1:08:38 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 12:47:23 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> > > Of the COOK:!
> > >
> > > This is rec.foods.COOKING, remember? I am COOKING!
> > >

> > > Dipshit!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > No, you're heating up (possibly doctored) canned "baked" beans. Again.
> > Dipshit. B O R I N G. Pour some on your garlic potatoes. B O R I N G.

> Nope! Fresh DRIED beans from Seemas, 5 Beef Bouillon cubes, a 12oz can of tomato paste, a few Bay Leaves, Molasses, sweet paprika, cayenne and a whole pile of precooked onions and garlic!
>
> MY "Baked" Beans!
>
> Bitch!
>

> John Kuthe...

If THAT is your "recipe", you'd be better off buying Bush's...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 John Kuthe wrote:

>John Kuthe

It's exceedingly rare that any baked beans have ever been in an oven,
certainly not canned, well perhaps a microwave oven for reheating...
most bean pots are meant for stove top cooking. I tried cooking beans
in an oven once, what a PIA... was a lot easier to transfer them to a
pot to cook on the stove top.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 10:09:41 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 12:03:51 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
>> On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:43:01 AM UTC-6, wrote:
>> > :-)
>> >
>> > John Kuthe....

>> IN PROCESS for *what*...???
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>Of the COOK:!
>
>This is rec.foods.COOKING, remember? I am COOKING!
>
>Dipshit!
>
>John Kuthe...

Everyone knows that Kootchi is only half baked.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 1:41:21 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 1:08:38 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> > > No, you're heating up (possibly doctored) canned "baked" beans. Again.
> > > Dipshit. B O R I N G. Pour some on your garlic potatoes. B O R I N G.

> > Nope! Fresh DRIED beans from Seemas, 5 Beef Bouillon cubes, a 12oz can of tomato paste, a few Bay Leaves, Molasses, sweet paprika, cayenne and a whole pile of precooked onions and garlic!
> >
> > MY "Baked" Beans!

Hey, if one can fry with air, why can't one "bake" on the stovetop?

> > Bitch!
> >

> > John Kuthe...

> If THAT is your "recipe", you'd be better off buying Bush's...

I wonder if Bush's secret family recipe has "Beef Bouillon cubes" in it?

https://giantfoodstores.com/grocerie...-original.html

Guess not.

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sheldon wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 10:09:41 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

> >> IN PROCESS for *what*...???
> >>
> >> --
> >> Best
> >> Greg

> >Of the COOK:!
> >
> >This is rec.foods.COOKING, remember? I am COOKING!
> >
> >Dipshit!
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> Everyone knows that Kootchi is only half baked.

And his persona is certainly "on the half shell", shall we say...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-12-05 3:17 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> John Kuthe

> It's exceedingly rare that any baked beans have ever been in an oven,
> certainly not canned, well perhaps a microwave oven for reheating...
> most bean pots are meant for stove top cooking. I tried cooking beans
> in an oven once, what a PIA... was a lot easier to transfer them to a
> pot to cook on the stove top.

I occasionally bake beans and always do them in the oven. No problem at
all. I start things on the stove, frying up the bacon and softening the
onions, add the rest of the ingredients and heat it up then stick it in
the oven and check every hour or so to make sure there is enough liquid.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-12-05 3:21 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 10:09:41 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

>>> IN PROCESS for *what*...???
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> Of the COOK:!
>>
>> This is rec.foods.COOKING, remember? I am COOKING!
>>
>> Dipshit!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Everyone knows that Kootchi is only half baked.

You, OTOH, are quite baked by the middle of the afternoon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-12-05 3:21 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 10:09:41 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>>> Of the COOK:!
>>>
>>> This is rec.foods.COOKING, remember? I am COOKING!
>>>
>>> Dipshit!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Everyone knows that Kootchi is only half baked.
>>

> You, OTOH, are quite baked by the middle of the afternoon.

Snockered. Crystal Palace.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/5/2020 5:01 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-12-05 3:17 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> John Kuthe

>> It's exceedingly rare that any baked beans have ever been in an oven,
>> certainly not canned, well perhaps a microwave oven for reheating...
>> most bean pots are meant for stove top cooking.Â* I tried cooking beans
>> in an oven once, what a PIA... was a lot easier to transfer them to a
>> pot to cook on the stove top.
>>

> I occasionally bake beans and always do them in the oven.Â* No problem at
> all. I start things on the stove, frying up the bacon and softening the
> onions, add the rest of the ingredients and heat it up then stick it in
> the oven and check every hour or so to make sure there is enough liquid.

This is why "baked bean pots" were common all over the New England
states. Baked beans didn't get their name because they were simmered on
a stovetop.

Example of a bean pot:

https://tinyurl.com/yxopnazk

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/5/2020 5:01 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> It's exceedingly rare that any baked beans have ever been in an
>>> oven,
>>> certainly not canned, well perhaps a microwave oven for
>>> reheating...
>>> most bean pots are meant for stove top cooking.Â* I tried
>>> cooking beans
>>> in an oven once, what a PIA... was a lot easier to transfer them
>>> to a
>>> pot to cook on the stove top.
>>>

>> I occasionally bake beans and always do them in the oven.Â* No
>> problem at all. I start things on the stove, frying up the bacon
>> and softening the onions, add the rest of the ingredients and
>> heat it up then stick it in the oven and check every hour or so
>> to make sure there is enough liquid.
>>

> This is why "baked bean pots" were common all over the New England
> states.* Baked beans didn't get their name because they were
> simmered on a stovetop.
>
> Example of a bean pot:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/yxopnazk
>
> Jill

IDIOT! Everyone knows beans are from a can. Only faggots buy dry beans.

Yoose don't even have a wet squirting pussy ... it's done dried
plumb up!

Yoose'll get wet again if yoose come up to the catskills.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2020-12-05 3:17 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 John Kuthe wrote:
> > >
> > > John Kuthe

> > It's exceedingly rare that any baked beans have ever been in an
> > oven, certainly not canned, well perhaps a microwave oven for
> > reheating... most bean pots are meant for stove top cooking. I
> > tried cooking beans in an oven once, what a PIA... was a lot easier
> > to transfer them to a pot to cook on the stove top.
> >

> I occasionally bake beans and always do them in the oven. No problem
> at all. I start things on the stove, frying up the bacon and
> softening the onions, add the rest of the ingredients and heat it up
> then stick it in the oven and check every hour or so to make sure
> there is enough liquid.

Crockpot here, not technically 'baked beans' but very good just the
same.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:43:01 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> :-)
>
> John Kuthe....

And now my "Baked" Beans are in 1980's Tupperware the freezer! And one plastic container in the fridge!

A NEW batch!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:43:01 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>> :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe....

> And now my "Baked" Beans are in 1980's Tupperware the freezer! And one plastic container in the fridge!
>
> A NEW batch!
>
> John Kuthe...

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/5/2020 6:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> This is why "baked bean pots" were common all over the New England
> states. Baked beans didn't get their name because they were simmered on
> a stovetop.

I agree. Baked beans start on a stovetop but are better finished in an
oven...that's why they are named baked beans.

Oven baked are thicker and tastier. Not the same as simmering on a
stovetop to reduce the liquid.

Raw bacon strips on top then oven cooked until the bacon is done.