Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Breaking News Memphis

Well , it happened at a local McDonalds franchise , so it's food
related ! Seems a Memphis K9 officer stopped by to get his partner a
snack . He pulls up to the window after ordering a "K9 Special" , which
is a plain cheeseburger intended for dogs . Instead of a cheeseburger
the doofus hands him a sack containing a baggie with a quarter ounce of
marijuana ... seems "K9 Special" was their code word for a drug buy .
Four MickeyDees employees went to jail that night ...
--
Snag
Illegitimi non
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 10:21:08 PM UTC-6, Snag wrote:

> Well , it happened at a local McDonalds franchise , so it's food
> related ! Seems a Memphis K9 officer stopped by to get his partner a
> snack . He pulls up to the window after ordering a "K9 Special" , which
> is a plain cheeseburger intended for dogs . Instead of a cheeseburger
> the doofus hands him a sack containing a baggie with a quarter ounce of
> marijuana ... seems "K9 Special" was their code word for a drug buy .
> Four MickeyDees employees went to jail that night ...
> --
> Snag
> Illegitimi non
> carborundum

I shouldn't laugh, but that's funny!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 22:20:58 -0600, Snag wrote:

> Well , it happened at a local McDonalds franchise , so it's food
> related ! Seems a Memphis K9 officer stopped by to get his partner a
> snack . He pulls up to the window after ordering a "K9 Special" , which
> is a plain cheeseburger intended for dogs . Instead of a cheeseburger
> the doofus hands him a sack containing a baggie with a quarter ounce of
> marijuana ... seems "K9 Special" was their code word for a drug buy .
> Four MickeyDees employees went to jail that night ...

I'm not buying it.

1. They're in a police car.
2. Police dogs eat very specific and consistent diets that doesn't
include cheeseburgers.
3. There is no standard fast food slang for "something for my dog".
4. There's no link to an article.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/4/2020 11:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 22:20:58 -0600, Snag wrote:
>
>> Well , it happened at a local McDonalds franchise , so it's food
>> related ! Seems a Memphis K9 officer stopped by to get his partner a
>> snack . He pulls up to the window after ordering a "K9 Special" , which
>> is a plain cheeseburger intended for dogs . Instead of a cheeseburger
>> the doofus hands him a sack containing a baggie with a quarter ounce of
>> marijuana ... seems "K9 Special" was their code word for a drug buy .
>> Four MickeyDees employees went to jail that night ...

> I'm not buying it.
>
> 1. They're in a police car.
> 2. Police dogs eat very specific and consistent diets that doesn't
> include cheeseburgers.
> 3. There is no standard fast food slang for "something for my dog".
> 4. There's no link to an article.

I did look up K9 Special and the Urban dictionary is more interesting
than a cheeseburger or a drug buy.

TOP DEFINITION
The Canine Special
Liberally apply peanut butter to your dick and call over the family dog.
Lick Ubu lick. Good Dog. Arf!....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski explained :
> On 12/4/2020 11:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 22:20:58 -0600, Snag wrote:
>>
>>> Well , it happened at a local McDonalds franchise , so it's food
>>> related ! Seems a Memphis K9 officer stopped by to get his partner a
>>> snack . He pulls up to the window after ordering a "K9 Special" , which
>>> is a plain cheeseburger intended for dogs . Instead of a cheeseburger
>>> the doofus hands him a sack containing a baggie with a quarter ounce of
>>> marijuana ... seems "K9 Special" was their code word for a drug buy .
>>> Four MickeyDees employees went to jail that night ...

>> I'm not buying it.
>>
>> 1. They're in a police car.
>> 2. Police dogs eat very specific and consistent diets that doesn't
>> include cheeseburgers.
>> 3. There is no standard fast food slang for "something for my dog".
>> 4. There's no link to an article.
>>

> I did look up K9 Special and the Urban dictionary is more interesting than a
> cheeseburger or a drug buy.
>
> TOP DEFINITION
> The Canine Special
> Liberally apply peanut butter to your dick and call over the family dog. Lick
> Ubu lick. Good Dog. Arf!....

Youd better Nutellanyone about that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Dec 2020 10:38:25 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> I'm not buying it.

I don't buy it either, despite that your reasons are lacking somewhat.

> 1. They're in a police car.

It might have been dark, or an unmarked car.

> 2. Police dogs eat very specific and consistent diets that doesn't
> include cheeseburgers.

True. But sometimes work issues force the handler (& his dog) into
overtime. A plain burger should be safe once in a while. I would,
however, nix the cheese if the dog is not accustomed to it.

> 3. There is no standard fast food slang for "something for my dog".

I have to agree on this. I ordered a "Cheeseburger with nothing on it"
once, and got a plain hamburger. When I asked about the cheese, they said
I ordered it with nothing. When I clarified "plain cheeseburger", not
"plain hamburger", the manager went into the kitchen and brought me back
a cheese slice.

> 4. There's no link to an article.

Maybe he heard it. What I find fishy is that usually, you pay at Window#1
and pickup at Window#2. If I ordered a "K9" special at the kiosk, and
then I need to pay $100 at Window#1, I'm sure I would ask for
clarification before advancing to Window#2.

Breaking News McNazis Ronald McDonald[_3_] General Cooking 15 22-08-2013 04:10 PM
Breaking News kuba General Cooking 0 21-02-2012 11:56 PM
Breaking News kuba General Cooking 2 19-02-2012 03:01 AM
ice breaking off antarctica - Daily News [email protected] General Cooking 0 24-01-2009 08:17 PM