Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Garlic Potatoes on simmer at 12:23PM!

Man the house is smelling GOOD too!

;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> Man the house is smelling GOOD too!
>
> ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Did you cook up a whole bushel?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 1:30:59 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > Man the house is smelling GOOD too!
> >
> > ;-)
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> Did you cook up a whole bushel?

As many potatoes as would fit in the pan!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 1:30:59 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > Man the house is smelling GOOD too!
> >
> > ;-)
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> Did you cook up a whole bushel?

Probably not even a whole peck.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 2:21:46 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 1:30:59 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Man the house is smelling GOOD too!
> > >
> > > ;-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > Did you cook up a whole bushel?

> Probably not even a whole peck.
>
> --Bryan

As many potatoes as it takes to fill the pan I bake them in.

And I have an oven wide sheet of Al foil in the bottom of my electric oven to catch the drips! So cleanup is easy!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 1:30:59 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Man the house is smelling GOOD too!
> > >
> > > ;-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > Did you cook up a whole bushel?

> As many potatoes as would fit in the pan!
>
> John Kuthe...

We made them Sunday. In our case, it was 5 Yukon Gold potatoes and 5
cloves garlic. Makes about 3 cups or so in the end.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 7:03:53 PM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Did you cook up a whole bushel?

> > As many potatoes as would fit in the pan!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> We made them Sunday. In our case, it was 5 Yukon Gold potatoes and 5
> cloves garlic. Makes about 3 cups or so in the end.

Wow! That's a LOT of garlic! I use 1.5 heads of garlic for about 8 Yukon Golds!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 7:03:53 PM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > As many potatoes as would fit in the pan!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > We made them Sunday. In our case, it was 5 Yukon Gold potatoes and
> > 5 cloves garlic. Makes about 3 cups or so in the end.

> Wow! That's a LOT of garlic! I use 1.5 heads of garlic for about 8
> Yukon Golds!
>
> John Kuthe...

Grin, we like it. But that was 5 cloves, not heads. Call it near
2.5TB minced?

Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many cloves
are in a head.

If it works out, I'll measure it next time and let you know. It's more
of an eyeball sort of thing for me when it comes to the potato dish.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...K_PLRikYNT8GMS

That gives you a proportion view.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 6:10:24 PM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> > > We made them Sunday. In our case, it was 5 Yukon Gold potatoes and
> > > 5 cloves garlic. Makes about 3 cups or so in the end.

> > Wow! That's a LOT of garlic! I use 1.5 heads of garlic for about 8
> > Yukon Golds!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Grin, we like it. But that was 5 cloves, not heads. Call it near
> 2.5TB minced?
>
> Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many cloves
> are in a head.
>
> If it works out, I'll measure it next time and let you know. It's more
> of an eyeball sort of thing for me when it comes to the potato dish.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...K_PLRikYNT8GMS
>
> That gives you a proportion view.

Mmm, that look OK! Yeah, you said cloves, I read heads. My bad!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/3/2020 7:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Grin, we like it. But that was 5 cloves, not heads. Call it near
> 2.5TB minced?
>
> Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many cloves
> are in a head.

More than 5 cloves to a head. I just pulled a head apart this morning.
Contains 12 cloves - 9 large ones and 3 smaller ones from the center.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 4, 2020 at 7:19:53 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> On 12/3/2020 7:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > Grin, we like it. But that was 5 cloves, not heads. Call it near
> > 2.5TB minced?
> >
> > Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many cloves
> > are in a head.

> More than 5 cloves to a head. I just pulled a head apart this morning.
> Contains 12 cloves - 9 large ones and 3 smaller ones from the center.

It depends on the garlic variety. My home-grown garlic often contains
just 4 big cloves per head.

Commercial garlic is, of course, grown for long storage. But in the
world of garlic, there are all kinds of varieties.

<http://www.thegarlicstore.com/categories/Planting-Stock/>

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 6:10:24 PM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Wow! That's a LOT of garlic! I use 1.5 heads of garlic for about
> > > 8 Yukon Golds!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > Grin, we like it. But that was 5 cloves, not heads. Call it near
> > 2.5TB minced?
> >
> > Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many
> > cloves are in a head.
> >
> > If it works out, I'll measure it next time and let you know. It's
> > more of an eyeball sort of thing for me when it comes to the potato
> > dish.
> >
> > https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...kICkQ.n8TaWkP1
> > K_PLRikYNT8GMS
> >
> > That gives you a proportion view.

> Mmm, that look OK! Yeah, you said cloves, I read heads. My bad!
>
> John Kuthe...

It's ok. I note the basics of what we add are not that different. I
tend to cook mine possibly more to crispy and dry a bit with paper
towels under them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> On 12/3/2020 7:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > Grin, we like it. But that was 5 cloves, not heads. Call it near
> > 2.5TB minced?
> >
> > Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many cloves
> > are in a head.

> More than 5 cloves to a head. I just pulled a head apart this
> morning. Contains 12 cloves - 9 large ones and 3 smaller ones from
> the center.

Kinda depends on the type doesnt it? Anyways, the picture with
proportions shows what I added.

Asian cooking uses a lot more garlic than USA standard does and I got
used to that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/3/2020 7:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> We made them Sunday. In our case, it was 5 Yukon Gold potatoes and
>>> 5 cloves garlic. Makes about 3 cups or so in the end.

>> Wow! That's a LOT of garlic! I use 1.5 heads of garlic for about 8
>> Yukon Golds!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Grin, we like it. But that was 5 cloves, not heads. Call it near
> 2.5TB minced?
>
> Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many cloves
> are in a head.
>
> If it works out, I'll measure it next time and let you know. It's more
> of an eyeball sort of thing for me when it comes to the potato dish.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...K_PLRikYNT8GMS
>
> That gives you a proportion view.

Thanks, Carol! I understood what you were saying but photos are
fanastic for clarity.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/4/2020 7:19 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 12/3/2020 7:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> Grin, we like it.Â* But that was 5 cloves, not heads.Â* Call it near
>> 2.5TB minced?
>>
>> Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many cloves
>> are in a head.

> More than 5 cloves to a head. I just pulled a head apart this morning.
> Contains 12 cloves - 9 large ones and 3 smaller ones from the center.

Definitely more than five cloves to a head of garlic, and all heads of
garlic are not created equal.

I never really think about how many garlic cloves are in a head, either.
I just buy nice looking heads of garlic, plump, not dried out.

Something is tugging at my memory. A long ago recipe for chicken
calling for 40 cloves of garlic... I have no idea how many heads of
garlic that would be. LOL

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 12/4/2020 7:19 AM, Gary wrote:
> > On 12/3/2020 7:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > > Grin, we like it.Â* But that was 5 cloves, not heads.Â* Call it near
> > > 2.5TB minced?
> > >
> > > Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many
> > > cloves are in a head.

> > More than 5 cloves to a head. I just pulled a head apart this
> > morning. Contains 12 cloves - 9 large ones and 3 smaller ones from
> > the center.
> >

> Definitely more than five cloves to a head of garlic, and all heads
> of garlic are not created equal.
>
> I never really think about how many garlic cloves are in a head,
> either. I just buy nice looking heads of garlic, plump, not dried
> out.
>
> Something is tugging at my memory. A long ago recipe for chicken
> calling for 40 cloves of garlic... I have no idea how many heads of
> garlic that would be. LOL
>
> Jill

I had the same thought today. The idea in the recipe is slow roasted
garlic that is like butter in the end (which fresh garlic is prone to
do in the right setting).

It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 12/3/2020 7:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Wow! That's a LOT of garlic! I use 1.5 heads of garlic for about 8
> > > Yukon Golds!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > Grin, we like it. But that was 5 cloves, not heads. Call it near
> > 2.5TB minced?
> >
> > Might be about 1 head but I don't really think about how many cloves
> > are in a head.
> >
> > If it works out, I'll measure it next time and let you know. It's
> > more of an eyeball sort of thing for me when it comes to the potato
> > dish.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...K_PLRikYNT8GMS

> > That gives you a proportion view.
> >

> Thanks, Carol! I understood what you were saying but photos are
> fanastic for clarity.
>
> Jill

It might help to understand I tend to get my garlic in cloves, peeled,
at an asian market in packs of 50-60 cloves which last well a month and
rarely fail to use them all.

Best guess is I seem to average 15-20 fresh a week 'someplace' in my
cookery? That and Don's because he uses them too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/4/2020 8:28 PM, cshenk wrote:
> It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
> garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
> something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.

I used to have one of those years ago (it finally broke). Called a
garlic bell, I think. Small clay dish with a rounded clay top.
Cut the top off a head of garlic and slow roast for a bit.

When done, just squeeze the bulb onto french or italian bread slices to
make a nice mild garlic bread.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/4/2020 8:28 PM, cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> More than 5 cloves to a head. I just pulled a head apart this
>>> morning. Contains 12 cloves - 9 large ones and 3 smaller ones from
>>> the center.
>>>

>> Definitely more than five cloves to a head of garlic, and all heads
>> of garlic are not created equal.
>>
>> I never really think about how many garlic cloves are in a head,
>> either. I just buy nice looking heads of garlic, plump, not dried
>> out.
>>
>> Something is tugging at my memory. A long ago recipe for chicken
>> calling for 40 cloves of garlic... I have no idea how many heads of
>> garlic that would be. LOL
>>
>> Jill

> I had the same thought today. The idea in the recipe is slow roasted
> garlic that is like butter in the end (which fresh garlic is prone to
> do in the right setting).
>
> It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
> garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
> something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.

No need for a little clay pot. Just buy some nice large heads of
garlic, remove some of the excess 'paper' (skin) from the sides, slice
the top off and place the garlic heads on a baking sheet. Bake it then
squeeze it out on toasted Italian bread and sprinkle with salt. Delicious!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> On 12/4/2020 8:28 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
> > garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
> > something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.

> I used to have one of those years ago (it finally broke). Called a
> garlic bell, I think. Small clay dish with a rounded clay top. Cut
> the top off a head of garlic and slow roast for a bit.
>
> When done, just squeeze the bulb onto french or italian bread slices
> to make a nice mild garlic bread.

Thats what I heard of. It does much the same when slow cooked (peeled)
in a crockpot. Becomes a sort of garlic paste that disburses.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/5/2020 6:59 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Gary wrote:
>
>> On 12/4/2020 8:28 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>> It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
>>> garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
>>> something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.

>> I used to have one of those years ago (it finally broke). Called a
>> garlic bell, I think. Small clay dish with a rounded clay top. Cut
>> the top off a head of garlic and slow roast for a bit.
>>
>> When done, just squeeze the bulb onto french or italian bread slices
>> to make a nice mild garlic bread.

> Thats what I heard of. It does much the same when slow cooked (peeled)
> in a crockpot. Becomes a sort of garlic paste that disburses.

I'm here to tell you, you don't need any sort of special little pot to
roast whole heads of garlic and squeeze it out onto nice toasted Italian
bread. BTDT, it's delicious. I sprinkle it with a little course salt.

I don't know a thing about cooking peeled garlic in a crock pot. I
don't buy peeled cloves of garlic. They probably do turn out like
paste, which is what happens when you roast heads of garlic.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 4, 2020 at 3:28:14 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

> > > More than 5 cloves to a head. I just pulled a head apart this
> > > morning. Contains 12 cloves - 9 large ones and 3 smaller ones from
> > > the center.
> > >

> > Definitely more than five cloves to a head of garlic, and all heads
> > of garlic are not created equal.
> >
> > I never really think about how many garlic cloves are in a head,
> > either. I just buy nice looking heads of garlic, plump, not dried
> > out.
> >
> > Something is tugging at my memory. A long ago recipe for chicken
> > calling for 40 cloves of garlic... I have no idea how many heads of
> > garlic that would be. LOL
> >
> > Jill

> I had the same thought today. The idea in the recipe is slow roasted
> garlic that is like butter in the end (which fresh garlic is prone to
> do in the right setting).
>
> It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
> garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
> something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.

My daughter bought some black garlic. It's bulbs of garlic that have been slow cooked for weeks. It's spreadable and quite sweet. I've made a meat loaf stuffed with mushrooms and black garlic. It was okay.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HBrft8MLNTDNzAPJA
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

dsi1 wrote:

> On Friday, December 4, 2020 at 3:28:14 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> > > Definitely more than five cloves to a head of garlic, and all heads
> > > of garlic are not created equal.
> > >
> > > I never really think about how many garlic cloves are in a head,
> > > either. I just buy nice looking heads of garlic, plump, not dried
> > > out.
> > >
> > > Something is tugging at my memory. A long ago recipe for chicken
> > > calling for 40 cloves of garlic... I have no idea how many heads of
> > > garlic that would be. LOL
> > >
> > > Jill

> > I had the same thought today. The idea in the recipe is slow roasted
> > garlic that is like butter in the end (which fresh garlic is prone to
> > do in the right setting).
> >
> > It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
> > garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
> > something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.

> My daughter bought some black garlic. It's bulbs of garlic that have been slow cooked for weeks. It's spreadable and quite sweet. I've made a meat loaf stuffed with mushrooms and black garlic. It was okay.
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/HBrft8MLNTDNzAPJA

Rather fugly and not the least bit appealing...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:34:13 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> Rather fugly and not the least bit appealing...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Says Greg Sorrow, another Asshole POX on Usenet! :-(

John Kuthe....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 12/5/2020 6:59 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > Gary wrote:

> > > I used to have one of those years ago (it finally broke). Called a
> > > garlic bell, I think. Small clay dish with a rounded clay top.
> > > Cut the top off a head of garlic and slow roast for a bit.
> > >
> > > When done, just squeeze the bulb onto french or italian bread
> > > slices to make a nice mild garlic bread.

> > Thats what I heard of. It does much the same when slow cooked
> > (peeled) in a crockpot. Becomes a sort of garlic paste that
> > disburses.
> >

> I'm here to tell you, you don't need any sort of special little pot
> to roast whole heads of garlic and squeeze it out onto nice toasted
> Italian bread. BTDT, it's delicious. I sprinkle it with a little
> course salt.
>
> I don't know a thing about cooking peeled garlic in a crock pot. I
> don't buy peeled cloves of garlic. They probably do turn out like
> paste, which is what happens when you roast heads of garlic.
>
> Jill

Yup, they do! Technically not at all 'roasted' but thats ok.

Right now I'm setting up to try something new to me in a crockpot.
Came across it in a groups.io place called Kitchen Aides, Recipes, and
Appliances. I've done the long slow sweated, carmelized onions on the
stove top but a lady says you can get really close with a crockpot so I
bought a second bag of onions to try it with.

I'll back track his recipe but it is close to this: 4 large onions,
chopped, 1/2 stick butter, and I think it was a touch of balsalmic
vinegar? Then a little thyme I think was added. He says he freezes it
in muffin cups then freezes for use with other dishes through the month.

Sounded fun!

Oh, and waiting for the paint to dry on Cash's old pull-cart. I got
some leather straps and rivets to extend the bar holds up for Prince
but it was wide enough so just needs a riser to his harness. The old
ones were rotted and not long enough by some 7 inches. Vet says gentle
exercise along with his daily jogs my neighbors give him is just right
and folks will smile to see the old cherry red cart out-and-about again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Friday, December 4, 2020 at 3:28:14 PM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> > > Definitely more than five cloves to a head of garlic, and all
> > > heads of garlic are not created equal.
> > >
> > > I never really think about how many garlic cloves are in a head,
> > > either. I just buy nice looking heads of garlic, plump, not dried
> > > out.
> > >
> > > Something is tugging at my memory. A long ago recipe for chicken
> > > calling for 40 cloves of garlic... I have no idea how many heads
> > > of garlic that would be. LOL
> > >
> > > Jill

> > I had the same thought today. The idea in the recipe is slow
> > roasted garlic that is like butter in the end (which fresh garlic
> > is prone to do in the right setting).
> >
> > It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
> > garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
> > something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.

> My daughter bought some black garlic. It's bulbs of garlic that have
> been slow cooked for weeks. It's spreadable and quite sweet. I've
> made a meat loaf stuffed with mushrooms and black garlic. It was okay.
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/HBrft8MLNTDNzAPJA

Large Enoki or Shemenji?

The only 'black garlic' I have is a sea salt blend. It's is fabulous!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11:34:13 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> > Rather fugly and not the least bit appealing...
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Says Greg Sorrow, another Asshole POX on Usenet! :-(

Remember, John: "JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON...!!!"

AND instead of name - calling, will you PLEASE try to put the "Christ" back in *Christmas*...???

;-D

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 6:35:58 AM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:

> > > I had the same thought today. The idea in the recipe is slow
> > > roasted garlic that is like butter in the end (which fresh garlic
> > > is prone to do in the right setting).
> > >
> > > It makes me think of those little clay pots some wet down and stuff
> > > garlic in then slow bake? You squeeze them out on garlic bread or
> > > something and supposed to be divine. I've not tried it.

> > My daughter bought some black garlic. It's bulbs of garlic that have
> > been slow cooked for weeks. It's spreadable and quite sweet. I've
> > made a meat loaf stuffed with mushrooms and black garlic. It was okay.
> >
> > https://photos.app.goo.gl/HBrft8MLNTDNzAPJA

> Large Enoki or Shemenji?
>
> The only 'black garlic' I have is a sea salt blend. It's is fabulous!

It's fried king mushroom and black garlic. The black garlic is of a variety that has a single big clove - if you can believe that! The meatloaf was rolled like a maki sushi. I suppose I could have cooked it like a pizza too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 6:35:58 AM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:

> > > My daughter bought some black garlic. It's bulbs of garlic that
> > > have been slow cooked for weeks. It's spreadable and quite sweet.
> > > I've made a meat loaf stuffed with mushrooms and black garlic. It
> > > was okay.
> > >
> > > https://photos.app.goo.gl/HBrft8MLNTDNzAPJA

> > Large Enoki or Shemenji?
> >
> > The only 'black garlic' I have is a sea salt blend. It's is
> > fabulous!

> It's fried king mushroom and black garlic. The black garlic is of a
> variety that has a single big clove - if you can believe that! The
> meatloaf was rolled like a maki sushi. I suppose I could have cooked
> it like a pizza too.

Unique and I like! Maki Sushi would have been fun too for it all.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 9:02:16 AM UTC-10, cshenk wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:

> > > Large Enoki or Shemenji?
> > >
> > > The only 'black garlic' I have is a sea salt blend. It's is
> > > fabulous!

> > It's fried king mushroom and black garlic. The black garlic is of a
> > variety that has a single big clove - if you can believe that! The
> > meatloaf was rolled like a maki sushi. I suppose I could have cooked
> > it like a pizza too.

> Unique and I like! Maki Sushi would have been fun too for it all.

Back in the old days, maki sushi and inari sushi were the ones served in Hawaii. All the aunties and grandmas would make it for parties. My auntie had an okazuya so I would remember her making maki and inari sushi and sushi rice when I was a little kid. I wish I had paid more attention but I was kind of a knuclehead child. We never saw all that fancy sushi that we have today until the late 70's.

The Garlic Potatoes have been sanitarily put to BED! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 5 09-08-2020 01:32 PM
10:23pm Fosco de Gamma Barbecue 8 01-09-2008 01:41 PM
New Potatoes With Olive Oil and Garlic [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 20-09-2006 07:22 AM
Garlic Curried Potatoes Kate Heeringa Recipes (moderated) 0 07-08-2005 06:18 AM
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Elaine Ackerman Recipes (moderated) 0 11-01-2004 03:26 PM