Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fifty years ago today

I did this.
<https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>

Tonight, Im preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
in the photo.
<https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>

If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even post
pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 9, 2020 at 9:17:54 PM UTC-10, Leo wrote:
> I did this.
> <https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>
>
> Tonight, Im preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
> in the photo.
> <https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>
> If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even post
> pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
> twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
> This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.
>
> leo

Congratulations. I can tell from that picture that you two have a bright future ahead.

That picture of you guys getting hitched ain't bad either. As everyone knows, 70's babes are totally awesome!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2020 00:17:46 -0700, Leo >
wrote:

>I did this.
><https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>
>
>Tonight, Im preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
>in the photo.
><https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>
>If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even post
>pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
>twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
>This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.

Congratulations!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leo wrote:

> I did this.
> https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs
> This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.

Way to go, Leo and wife. Congratulations on your 50th!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Leo wrote:

> I did this.
> <https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>
>
> Tonight, Im preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
> in the photo.
> <https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>
> If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even post
> pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
> twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
> This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.

Congrats on living a GREAT life, Leo...!!!

And doesn't 50 years ago seem just like *yesterday*...!!!???

:-)

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 2:17:54 AM UTC-5, Leo wrote:

> I did this.
> <https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>

Awwwwwwww, what a sweet picture!! You both made a great choice in partners
and you both look so happy.

> Tonight, Im preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
> in the photo.
> <https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

> If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even post
> pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
> twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
> This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.
>
> leo

If you did snap a picture of the meal I hope you do post it for us to drool
over.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>I did this.
><https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>
>
>Tonight, I’m preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
>in the photo.
><https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>
>If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, I’ll even post
>pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
>twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
>This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.
>
>leo

Congratulations!

My favorite asparaguys, thick! I don't care for those thin like
pencils.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2020 08:00:53 -0400, Gary wrote:

> Leo wrote:
>>
>> I did this.
>> https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs
>> This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.

> Way to go, Leo and wife. Congratulations on your 50th!

What, no comment on the surf and turf? C'mon Gary, don't hold back.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>I did this.
><https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>

Congratulations, 50 years I will never see our 50th, unless I
manage to make it to Age 104. For us it'll be a mere 3 years on Oct
16.

>Tonight, I’m preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
>in the photo.
><https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>
>If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, I’ll even post
>pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
>twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
>This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.

Nice, and simple to cook. Lobsters are still crazy prices here by
comparison.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/10/2020 2:17 AM, Leo wrote:
> I did this.
> <https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>
>
> Tonight, Im preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
> in the photo.
> <https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>
> If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even post
> pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
> twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
> This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.
>
> leo

Happy Anniversary ! We celebrated our 47th back in August ...
--
Snag
Illegitimi non

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Congratulations! My 50th wedding anniversary was last July. Seems eons ago, the world has changed so much.

Denise in NH
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Gary wrote:
>
> > Leo wrote:
> >>
> >> I did this.
> >> https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs
> >> This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.

> > Way to go, Leo and wife. Congratulations on your 50th!

> What, no comment on the surf and turf?
> C'mon Gary, don't hold back.

Lol. Well, it's his anniversary dinner. No time to criticize.
Besides, that was a pic of uncooked. I was hoping he'd
change his mind later and make 2 meals out of that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/10/2020 3:17 AM, Leo wrote:
> I did this.
> <https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>

Happy Anniversary!

> Tonight, Im preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and pepper
> in the photo.
> <https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>
> If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even post
> pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper than our
> twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the picture.
> This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.
>
> leo

The finished pic looked nice.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 08:17 10 Oct 2020, Leo said:

> I did this.
> <https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>
>
> Tonight, I'm preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and
> pepper in the photo.
> <https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>
> If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even
> post pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper
> than our twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the
> picture. This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.
>
> leo

So nice. Well done!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 01:23:52 +0100, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 08:17 10 Oct 2020, Leo said:
>>
>> I did this.
>> <https://postimg.cc/ZBB0mZKs>
>>
>> Tonight, I'm preparing this. I forgot to include the lemon, salt and
>> pepper in the photo.
>> <https://postimg.cc/6TC5fM7Z>
>>
>> If things are image worthy with my lobster prep and cooking, Ill even
>> post pics of the finished product. This anniversary is way, way cheaper
>> than our twenty fifth. One can pretty much total the cost up from the
>> picture. This day, fifty years ago, was the luckiest day of my life.
>>
>> leo

>So nice. Well done!

Must have missed your original post, have a great anniversary and many
more

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

> Must have missed your original post, have a great anniversary and many
> more

My parents were able to celebrate their 66th anniversary
then 3 more months.
Married at age 23 (dad) and age 20 (mom)

Jokingly: Guess by then, Dad had had enough of that nonsense.

My mother is still going strong now at age 89.
I'm hoping for many more years.
Her father lived to 97.
Her grandfather lived to 102
You go, Mom!

25 years today Kent[_5_] General Cooking 0 10-04-2011 06:49 AM
25 years today Felice General Cooking 0 10-04-2011 04:05 AM
28 years ago today Virginia Tadrzynski General Cooking 221 22-12-2008 05:29 PM
7 years ago today Dimitri General Cooking 185 16-09-2008 05:22 PM
OT 25 years ago today.... kalanamak General Cooking 29 10-12-2005 11:13 AM