Steve

Default Examples of round food?

My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Thelma Lubkin

Steve > wrote:
: My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
: Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
: round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
: examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

pie, galub jamun, orange, grapefruit, pancakes, cheese
balls, scoops of ice cream, matzoh balls [for soup],
tarts sweet and savory, rum balls, spaghetti! [it's a
cylinder w/ a round cross-section], blueberries
--thelma

Wazza

"Steve" > wrote in message
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Prairie oysters (or is that oystos?)

Wazza

"Steve" > wrote in message
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Prairie oysters (or is that oystos?)

Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:16:10 -0800, Steve > wrote:

>My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
>Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
>round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
>examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Beets, kohlrabi, celeriac, apples are all in season in the
Northeastern US.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

Does one child rape really change Strom Thurmond's lifetime record?
For better or worse?
Tara

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:16:10 -0800, Steve > wrote:

>My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
>Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
>round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
>examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Sweet potato balls -- mashed sweet potatoes formed into balls around a
marshmallow. I think you roll them in crushed nuts before baking.

Can the food be circular? You could have crepes with a variety of
fillings, including turkey.

Tara

Tara

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:16:10 -0800, Steve > wrote:

>My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
>Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
>round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
>examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Sweet potato balls -- mashed sweet potatoes formed into balls around a
marshmallow. I think you roll them in crushed nuts before baking.

Can the food be circular? You could have crepes with a variety of
fillings, including turkey.

Tara

Mark Thorson

Steve wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods
> at Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels
> sprouts, round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls.
> Any other examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Are cylinders and discs considered round, or only spheres?

Phyllis

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Steve wrote:
>
>> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods
>> at Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels
>> sprouts, round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls.
>> Any other examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

> Are cylinders and discs considered round, or only spheres?

Would butterball turkey count?

Steve

Mark Thorson > wrote:
>> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods
>> at Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels
>> sprouts, round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls.
>> Any other examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

>Are cylinders and discs considered round, or only spheres?

Wish I knew. Sigh.

Steve

Mark Thorson > wrote:
>> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods
>> at Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels
>> sprouts, round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls.
>> Any other examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

>Are cylinders and discs considered round, or only spheres?

Wish I knew. Sigh.

Rick & Cyndi

"Steve" > wrote in message
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!
>=============

Grapes, dinner rolls, sausage balls?
Cyndi

Rick & Cyndi

"Steve" > wrote in message
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!
>=============

Grapes, dinner rolls, sausage balls?
Cyndi

Frank J Warner

In article >, Steve
> wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Round, or spherical?

-Frank

--
(email: change out to in)

Frank J Warner

In article >, Steve
> wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Round, or spherical?

-Frank

--
(email: change out to in)
Frank J Warner

In article >, Steve
> wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Round, or spherical?

-Frank

--
(email: change out to in)
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Steve
> wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

scoops of ice cream
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Steve
> wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

scoops of ice cream
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."
-Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

The Joneses

Steve wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Crab or salmon cakes can be circular. Potato latkes? and my personal
favorite - some kinds of pickles are circular.
Edrena

The Joneses

Steve wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Crab or salmon cakes can be circular. Potato latkes? and my personal
favorite - some kinds of pickles are circular.
Edrena

Grismalkin

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
>> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
>> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
>> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

>Round, or spherical?
>
>-Frank

I would give your family the earth and venus.-
>(email: change out to in)

Grismalkin

Steve > wrote:
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Pizza, but it is not the type of food most people want for
their TG meal. You could always make a round meatloaf, and
even use some ground turkey in it if you want.

Steve > wrote:
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Pizza, but it is not the type of food most people want for
their TG meal. You could always make a round meatloaf, and
even use some ground turkey in it if you want.

Ida Slapter

>Mark Thorson > wrote:
>>> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods
>>> at Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels
>>> sprouts, round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls.
>>> Any other examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

..........hummmm.....round food for a square meal. Provoking....

Ida Slapter

>Mark Thorson > wrote:
>>> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods
>>> at Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels
>>> sprouts, round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls.
>>> Any other examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

..........hummmm.....round food for a square meal. Provoking....

Louis Cohen

San Francisco sourdough bread (or any boule). Oranges. Malt balls.

Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37° 43' 7.9" W122° 8' 42.8"

"Steve" > wrote in message
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Louis Cohen

"Steve" > wrote in message
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Puester

Steve wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Bagels
muffins
slices of cataloupe
sliced olives
clementines
individual flans or cremes brulee
pie
sliced carrots
sliced beets
doughnuts
scallops

gloria p
Robert Morien

In article >,
Steve > wrote:

> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

hamburgers
me

"Puester" > wrote in message
> Steve wrote:
>>
>> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
>> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
>> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
>> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

> Bagels
> muffins
> slices of cataloupe
> sliced olives
> clementines
> individual flans or cremes brulee
> pie
> sliced carrots
> sliced beets
> doughnuts
> scallops
>

> gloria p

Doughnuts aren't round.. doughnut holes are..

Katra

In article >,
"me" > wrote:

> "Puester" > wrote in message
> > Steve wrote:
> >>
> >> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> >> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> >> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> >> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

> > Bagels
> > muffins
> > slices of cataloupe
> > sliced olives
> > clementines
> > individual flans or cremes brulee
> > pie
> > sliced carrots
> > sliced beets
> > doughnuts
> > scallops
> >

> > gloria p

> Doughnuts aren't round.. doughnut holes are..

Cheese balls...
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Barbtail

Moon Pies!
Barbtail

Moon Pies!
PENMART01

>Katra writes:
>
>Cheese balls...

Gum balls
Matzo balls
Malted balls
Sour balls

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
Nancy Dooley

Steve > wrote in message >. ..
> My family (don't ask) has decided to have only round foods at
> Thanksgiving this year. So far, we have meatballs, brussels sprouts,
> round potatos, peas, cherry tomatos, and melon balls. Any other
> examples of round foods you can think of? Thanks!

Fritters (sweet or savory) & doughnut holes. Popcorn balls. Creamed onions.

N.