Old 16-09-2020, 12:03 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken wings

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Ill try Franks with wings. Its sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.

https://postimg.cc/pmTgWYPG

leo

Old 16-09-2020, 12:30 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 6:03:18 PM UTC-5, Leo wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Ill try Franks with wings. Its sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.

https://postimg.cc/pmTgWYPG

leo

DANG! That looks good!! Are those pieces deep fried, baked, or air fried??
I'm a fan of chicken Rice-A-Roni, too. It's pretty good with a cubed boneless
chicken breast thrown in the pan as you're browning the vermicelli and then
cook according to package directions.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:30 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:03:11 -0700, Leo
wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Iíll try Frankís with wings. Itís sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.
leo

I don't like chicken wings, they were what were fed to infants.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 6:30:59 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

I don't like chicken wings, they were what were fed to infants.

There's some drumettes in there, too. But that's ok, it just leaves more for
Leo and me to fight over.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Ill try Franks with wings. Its sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.
leo

I don't like chicken wings, they were what were fed to infants.

Yoose the elderly *** male version of julie bove.

Yoose don't like anything much.

Old 16-09-2020, 12:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Iíll try Frankís with wings. Itís sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.

https://postimg.cc/pmTgWYPG

leo

Looks tasty but I see they are doing the same thing as here, no real 3
section chicken wings. I have to go a few extra miles to get them, I
don't like them cut in three.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Iíll try Frankís with wings. Itís sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.
leo

I don't like chicken wings, they were what were fed to infants.

Yoose the elderly *** male version of julie bove.

Yoose don't like anything much.

Damn, I laughed and a mouthful of wine went all over the screen!
Old 16-09-2020, 01:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Ill try Franks with wings. Its sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.
leo

I don't like chicken wings, they were what were fed to infants.

Yoose the elderly *** male version of julie bove.

Yoose don't like anything much.

Damn, I laughed and a mouthful of wine went all over the screen!

Sorry. I couldn't help it. Popeye just reminded me of julie I guess.

Old 16-09-2020, 01:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Ill try Franks with wings. Its sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.
leo

I don't like chicken wings, they were what were fed to infants.

Yoose the elderly *** male version of julie bove.

Yoose don't like anything much.

Damn, I laughed and a mouthful of wine went all over the screen!

Don't encourage the scatological stalker, please. Unless you're into
such behaviour yourself, of course.

Old 16-09-2020, 01:17 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, Iíll try Frankís with wings. Itís sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.

https://postimg.cc/pmTgWYPG

leo

I'd eat that!
Janet US
Old 16-09-2020, 01:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Sep 15, , Lucretia Borgia wrote
(in ):

Looks tasty but I see they are doing the same thing as here, no real 3
section chicken wings. I have to go a few extra miles to get them, I
don't like them cut in three.

They came as ten fresh three-section chicken wings. I cut "em up and have
the tips in the freezer. I like to disjoint them. They lay flatter on the
cookie sheet. But thats just me.
Fresh chicken wings are nearly always whole and sold neatly nested, in a
long, skinny tray where I shop. Butcher disjointed pieces are more expensive,
and Im adroit with fowl and a knife.

leo

Old 16-09-2020, 02:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

With McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning, bottled HVR buttermilk ranch dressing
and good ole chicken Rice-A-Roni. I lovingly pinch the seasoning on the
pieces instead of shaking the powder with them in a bag.
Some day, I√Ęā¨ĄĘll try Frank√Ęā¨ĄĘs with wings. It√Ęā¨ĄĘs sold here.
I ate it all! Well...minus the bones.
leo

I don't like chicken wings, they were what were fed to infants.

Yoose the elderly *** male version of julie bove.

Yoose don't like anything much.

Damn, I laughed and a mouthful of wine went all over the screen!

Don't encourage the scatological stalker, please. Unless you're into
such behaviour yourself, of course.

*SNIFF*

Old 16-09-2020, 02:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-09-15 8:57 p.m., Leo wrote:
On 2020 Sep 15, , Lucretia Borgia wrote
(in ):

Looks tasty but I see they are doing the same thing as here, no real 3
section chicken wings. I have to go a few extra miles to get them, I
don't like them cut in three.

They came as ten fresh three-section chicken wings. I cut "em up and have
the tips in the freezer. I like to disjoint them. They lay flatter on the
cookie sheet. But thats just me.
Fresh chicken wings are nearly always whole and sold neatly nested, in a
long, skinny tray where I shop. Butcher disjointed pieces are more expensive,
and Im adroit with fowl and a knife.

They are often sold here pre cut, drumettes and wingettes only. It is
quite a bit cheaper to buy them intact. You are paying for the tips,
which most people discard, and it is not much work to separate them.

Just wondering.... don't they bake better if you put them on a rack so
they can crisp up instead of sitting in their own juices.

Old 16-09-2020, 04:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Sep 15, , Dave Smith wrote
(in article ):

Just wondering.... don't they bake better if you put them on a rack so
they can crisp up instead of sitting in their own juices.

Probably. This is just the way I do it, and theres no rack to clean.
Carefully wad up the foil and dispose of it. Put the cookie sheet back in the
cupboard. Wing segments crisp well enough at 450F for 30 minutes in my
experience. I dont even turn them.
I used to marinate the wing sections using almost half soy sauce and almost
half lemon juice with some jalape√Īo wheels and a bit of their pickling
liquid when I had parties. That marinade works well for individual pork ribs
too. Both meats taste great that way but dont look particularly good in a
photo.
I swiped the marinade from my father-in-law, way back when.

leo