Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Old SWBell Telephone line coming DOWN!

https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg

Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!

Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!

Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>
> Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
>
> Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!
>
> Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw
>
> John Kuthe...

Satellite beams are still spying on you 24/7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 2:18:20 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>
> Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
>
> Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!
>
> Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw
>
> John Kuthe...

Do you have a smart electric meter?

Mine spies on me and tells the utility what I'm wearing.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 2:18:20 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>
>> Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
>>
>> Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!
>>
>> Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Do you have a smart electric meter?
>
> Mine spies on me and tells the utility what I'm wearing.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I've got one here too. They installed them several years ago and
asked if they could install a larger and uglier "hub" type on the
barn because it would be able to act as a collector for many other
units on this mountain ridge.

So I have one that spies on a bunch of folks

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:18:16 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>
>Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
>
>Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!
>
>Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!

LOL. Because no government ever spied on it's citizens using the
telephone system.

Also, because most 'cannabis computer engineers' just can't figure
out to maintain privacy on their 'cell phones'...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 2:30:34 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Do you have a smart electric meter?
>
> Mine spies on me and tells the utility what I'm wearing.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I guess I must be spied on twice, maybe three times. I've got the
smart electric meter and the water meter is a smart one as well. I'm
not sure about the gas meter but I've not seen anyone come around and
read it in about a hundred years.

Spies, spies, spies everywhere!! John run to your safe place!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

AT$T? Direct wired connection to the NSA, CIA, FBI, NRA, BRA, etc.
Remember to whisper in code.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:18:16 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>
>Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
>
>Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!
>
>Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw
>
>John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:18:16 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>
> Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
>
> Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!

You know that AT&T *is* SWBell, right? And didn't you say you had
VoIP? And you know your flip phone is tracking you VIA cell towers,
right?

And to fill any missing blanks, anybody could just read Usenet -
John Kuthe.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/10/2020 3:30 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 2:18:20 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>
>> Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
>>
>> Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!
>>
>> Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Do you have a smart electric meter?
>
> Mine spies on me and tells the utility what I'm wearing.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Crap, I have one of those too. Should I start wearing Jammies to bed?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 9:06:07 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 8/10/2020 3:30 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 2:18:20 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
> >>
> >> Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
> >>
> >> Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!
> >>
> >> Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > Do you have a smart electric meter?
> >
> > Mine spies on me and tells the utility what I'm wearing.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> Crap, I have one of those too. Should I start wearing Jammies to bed?

Only if you're shy.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 09:06:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> Should I start wearing Jammies to bed?

Yeah. But they need to be aluminum foil pyjamas.

Of course, they'll still know what you're wearing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 09:06:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 8/10/2020 3:30 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Monday, August 10, 2020 at 2:18:20 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/j2Sw-vjk6/8-10-...oming-DOWN.jpg
>>>
>>> Tomorrow, Old World Roofing comes back, cuts it and tapes it to the POLE!
>>>
>>> Because We have ATT Secure telephone line NOW! :-) Base unit on my desk and another portable telephone in the Kitchen with worldwide access, VOICE ONLY!
>>>
>>> Not like your little portable SPY DEVICES! AKA Cell Phones!
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Do you have a smart electric meter?
>>
>> Mine spies on me and tells the utility what I'm wearing.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Crap, I have one of those too. Should I start wearing Jammies to bed?

Those new-fangled water meters energize the dormant nano-bots
flowing through the city water mains and into your house. Then they
evaporate up into the air from your sinks and showers and infest
every nook and cranny - spying on you. And the ones you drink spy on
the organs inside your body - especially your brain - using all
those tiny centipede-like nano-feelers and antennas.

Outside the home they rely on water sprinklers. And when the
Government needs really deep coverage, they often stage water main
breaks and structure fires.

All those nano-bots report back to the meters on the side of the
house VIA wi-fi, and then the meters transmit to the hubs mounted on
the light and telephone poles in the neighborhood. And then from
there to the electrical grid and substations where The Government
has installed taps and filters to suck out all that data. All this
data is being transmitted in mere microseconds.

The nano-bots typically only live for a few days on their tiny
little semiconductor capacitors and get vacuumed up with the dead
skin cells or washed away by rains. Most of them get picked by up
via runoff in streams in rivers, or VIA household wastewater where
they travel back though the water treatment plants end up back in
the water supply again, ready to be reactivated/recharged VIA your
wi-fi water meters. There's always a constant stream of dormant
nano-bots traveling through the city water mains AND in your body!

There have been unconfirmed reports that this "Coronavirus" is
actually cased by rogue or compromised nano-bots.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1:34:01 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 09:06:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Do you have a smart electric meter?
> >>
> >> Mine spies on me and tells the utility what I'm wearing.
> >>
> >> Cindy Hamilton
> >>

> > Crap, I have one of those too. Should I start wearing Jammies to bed?

> Those new-fangled water meters energize the dormant nano-bots
> flowing through the city water mains and into your house. Then they
> evaporate up into the air from your sinks and showers and infest
> every nook and cranny - spying on you. And the ones you drink spy on
> the organs inside your body - especially your brain - using all
> those tiny centipede-like nano-feelers and antennas.
>
> Outside the home they rely on water sprinklers. And when the
> Government needs really deep coverage, they often stage water main
> breaks and structure fires.
>
> All those nano-bots report back to the meters on the side of the
> house VIA wi-fi, and then the meters transmit to the hubs mounted on
> the light and telephone poles in the neighborhood. And then from
> there to the electrical grid and substations where The Government
> has installed taps and filters to suck out all that data. All this
> data is being transmitted in mere microseconds.
>
> The nano-bots typically only live for a few days on their tiny
> little semiconductor capacitors and get vacuumed up with the dead
> skin cells or washed away by rains. Most of them get picked by up
> via runoff in streams in rivers, or VIA household wastewater where
> they travel back though the water treatment plants end up back in
> the water supply again, ready to be reactivated/recharged VIA your
> wi-fi water meters. There's always a constant stream of dormant
> nano-bots traveling through the city water mains AND in your body!
>
> There have been unconfirmed reports that this "Coronavirus" is
> actually cased by rogue or compromised nano-bots.
>
> -sw

Heh. Good one.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The REAL Reason for thsoe wi-fi water meters

(Slightly modified ansd spell-checked)

All those new-fangled wi-fi water meters energize and flash
nano-code to dormant nano-bots flowing through the city water mains
and into your homes and businesses. Then they evaporate up into the
air from your sinks and showers and infest every nook and cranny -
spying on you. And the ones you drink spy on the organs inside your
body - especially your brain - using all those tiny centipede-like
nano-feelers and nano-antennas.

Outside the home they rely on water sprinklers. And when the
Government needs really deep coverage, they often stage water main
breaks, structure fires, and rely on rioters to start fires
requiring the fire hoses which dispense the energized nano-bots.

All those nano-bots report back to the meters on the side of the
homes and buildings VIA wi-fi. Then the meters transmit to the hubs
mounted on the light and telephone poles in the area. And from there
to the electrical grid and substations where The Government has
installed Brita taps and filters to suck out all that data. All this
data is being transmitted in mere microseconds.

The nano-bots typically only live for a couple days on their tiny
little semiconductor capacitors and get vacuumed up with the dead
skin cells and washed away by rains. Most of them get picked by up
via runoff in streams in rivers, or VIA household wastewater where
they travel back though the water treatment plants end eventually
end up back in the water supply again, ready to be
reactivated/re-coded VIA your wi-fi water meters. There's always a
constant stream of dormant nano-bots traveling through the city
water mains and into your home and body!

There have been unconfirmed reports that this "Coronavirus" is
actually caused by rogue or compromised nano-bots, but that is still
under investigation and not to be misconstrued as fact.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:04:49 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1:34:01 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Those new-fangled water meters energize the dormant nano-bots
>> flowing through the city water mains and into your house. Then they
>> evaporate up into the air from your sinks and showers and infest
>> every nook and cranny - spying on you. And the ones you drink spy on
>> the organs inside your body - especially your brain - using all
>> those tiny centipede-like nano-feelers and antennas.
>>
>> Outside the home they rely on water sprinklers. And when the
>> Government needs really deep coverage, they often stage water main
>> breaks and structure fires.
>>
>> All those nano-bots report back to the meters on the side of the
>> house VIA wi-fi, and then the meters transmit to the hubs mounted on
>> the light and telephone poles in the neighborhood. And then from
>> there to the electrical grid and substations where The Government
>> has installed taps and filters to suck out all that data. All this
>> data is being transmitted in mere microseconds.
>>
>> The nano-bots typically only live for a few days on their tiny
>> little semiconductor capacitors and get vacuumed up with the dead
>> skin cells or washed away by rains. Most of them get picked by up
>> via runoff in streams in rivers, or VIA household wastewater where
>> they travel back though the water treatment plants end up back in
>> the water supply again, ready to be reactivated/recharged VIA your
>> wi-fi water meters. There's always a constant stream of dormant
>> nano-bots traveling through the city water mains AND in your body!
>>
>> There have been unconfirmed reports that this "Coronavirus" is
>> actually cased by rogue or compromised nano-bots.

> Heh. Good one.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I hope that wasn't meant to be patronizing :-P

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 3:07:21 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:04:49 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1:34:01 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> >
> >> Those new-fangled water meters energize the dormant nano-bots
> >> flowing through the city water mains and into your house. Then they
> >> evaporate up into the air from your sinks and showers and infest
> >> every nook and cranny - spying on you. And the ones you drink spy on
> >> the organs inside your body - especially your brain - using all
> >> those tiny centipede-like nano-feelers and antennas.
> >>
> >> Outside the home they rely on water sprinklers. And when the
> >> Government needs really deep coverage, they often stage water main
> >> breaks and structure fires.
> >>
> >> All those nano-bots report back to the meters on the side of the
> >> house VIA wi-fi, and then the meters transmit to the hubs mounted on
> >> the light and telephone poles in the neighborhood. And then from
> >> there to the electrical grid and substations where The Government
> >> has installed taps and filters to suck out all that data. All this
> >> data is being transmitted in mere microseconds.
> >>
> >> The nano-bots typically only live for a few days on their tiny
> >> little semiconductor capacitors and get vacuumed up with the dead
> >> skin cells or washed away by rains. Most of them get picked by up
> >> via runoff in streams in rivers, or VIA household wastewater where
> >> they travel back though the water treatment plants end up back in
> >> the water supply again, ready to be reactivated/recharged VIA your
> >> wi-fi water meters. There's always a constant stream of dormant
> >> nano-bots traveling through the city water mains AND in your body!
> >>
> >> There have been unconfirmed reports that this "Coronavirus" is
> >> actually cased by rogue or compromised nano-bots.

> > Heh. Good one.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> I hope that wasn't meant to be patronizing :-P
>
> -sw

Nope. That's my low-key response to something tongue in cheek.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 12:59:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 3:07:21 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Heh. Good one.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> I hope that wasn't meant to be patronizing :-P
>>
>> -sw

> Nope. That's my low-key response to something tongue in cheek.

It started as just a coupe lines, and I kept expanding on it. It
actually came to me pretty easily. I'd make a good paranoid
schizophrenic, but the writing style was too coherent. I need to be
more disjointed and irate. Maybe John could put his personal touch
on it and make it more realistic.

-sw