Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Classic Surf and Turf

On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 5:43:19 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:

> > > What's the greenage in the butter?
> > >
> > > Like Janet B., that's way more food than I could eat at a single
> > > meal--or even two meals.

> > You frail, old ladies are just lightweights. It's always the same
> > things - women love bitching about that for some reason. IDGAF.
> >
> > -sw

> Some of us are not overweight and like to keep it that way. Overall,
> most of the women here are not overweight. We eat portions suitable
> for our size. The few who say they are a little over, seem to eat
> trimly as well but have slower metabolisms or something.
>
> Want sexist? The guys never talk about that and their size. Nor do
> the guys accuse other guys of being fat. Nor do the women accuse guys
> or other women of being fat. Just the guys (not all but happens pretty
> often) accusing the women here of being fat.
>
> Me? I'm happy to be 3lbs off my goal of 110. Clocked in at 107!!!
> 3lbs can't be THAT hard to gain!

I only accuse myself of being fat. I am overweight. I eat too much, especially carbs. I eat too much and drink too much beer and wine. It is my own fault that I am fat, as none of my 4 siblings were ever fat.

"My name is Bryan, and I'm fat."
"Hi, Bryan."

--Bryan

€śUrethra. The word is urethra.
I'm "checking out on that Monday! In nursing school! How to
catheterize a female patient!!Unfortunately we only get to practice/check out on a mannequin.
Unfortunately for me that is, not for the 'patient'!€ť
--John Kuthe in alt.punk 11/18/06
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 8:37:07 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 5:43:19 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> > > You frail, old ladies are just lightweights. It's always the same
> > > things - women love bitching about that for some reason. IDGAF.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > Some of us are not overweight and like to keep it that way. Overall,
> > most of the women here are not overweight. We eat portions suitable
> > for our size. The few who say they are a little over, seem to eat
> > trimly as well but have slower metabolisms or something.
> >
> > Want sexist? The guys never talk about that and their size. Nor do
> > the guys accuse other guys of being fat. Nor do the women accuse guys
> > or other women of being fat. Just the guys (not all but happens pretty
> > often) accusing the women here of being fat.
> >
> > Me? I'm happy to be 3lbs off my goal of 110. Clocked in at 107!!!
> > 3lbs can't be THAT hard to gain!

> I only accuse myself of being fat. I am overweight. I eat too much, especially carbs. I eat too much and drink too much beer and wine. It is my own fault that I am fat, as none of my 4 siblings were ever fat.
>
> "My name is Bryan, and I'm fat."
> "Hi, Bryan."

I've lost a few LBS since becoming Vegetarian!

And I love my WinXP box! It has all my Cheep Effects stuff on it! Gotta port that all over to my MacinSLUT someday. But at least I have access to it again!

NP: "Thank you Seaman Miller" by Cheep Effects

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 11:39:02 -0600, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 08:02:05 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>>Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Either I can prove it or I can't. Nothing is up for interpretations
>>> or word games. Either I can prove it, or I can't. Don't pussy out
>>> on me now - you challenged me and I accepted. Are you just gonna
>>> let me win this by bluffing you? Chicken! [flapping my wings and
>>> making chicken sounds].

>>LOL! I questioned it. It's a very cheap price for a lobster
>>but could happen. Maybe a whole frozen one that went on a
>>good sale or maybe you bought it on the black market from
>>a lobster shoplifter. heh
>>
>>I know you have an answer. Why not just tell?
>>
>>> Don't *even* compare me to Bruce. My IQ is twice that of his.

>>I'll let Bruce field that one however the "always needs to win"
>>personality which you both have, has nothing to do with IQ.

> In the news this week. Martha Stewart is getting slammed for
> displaying a dinner of whole lobster that she and employees were
> having. (bad optics of the wealthy in these bad times, so said her
> detractors) She explained that the lobsters were $4/each and the rest
> of the food was grown on her property.

Well sure - plenty of cheap lobster at Martha's Vinyard.

My lobster was only 12oz, which is about 3.5oz of meat. I considered
it more of a garnish for the steak.

Lobster has been cheap all year since we're not exporting it to
China.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 15:18:35 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:

> In a good season small (under 2 lbs) live Lung Guyland lobster sold 3
> for $10.

But it's not 1940 anymore, Shelly.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 10:43:15 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 8:37:07 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> > > Some of us are not overweight and like to keep it that way. Overall,
> > > most of the women here are not overweight. We eat portions suitable
> > > for our size. The few who say they are a little over, seem to eat
> > > trimly as well but have slower metabolisms or something.
> > >
> > > Want sexist? The guys never talk about that and their size. Nor do
> > > the guys accuse other guys of being fat. Nor do the women accuse guys
> > > or other women of being fat. Just the guys (not all but happens pretty
> > > often) accusing the women here of being fat.
> > >
> > > Me? I'm happy to be 3lbs off my goal of 110. Clocked in at 107!!!
> > > 3lbs can't be THAT hard to gain!

> > I only accuse myself of being fat. I am overweight. I eat too much, especially carbs. I eat too much and drink too much beer and wine. It is my own fault that I am fat, as none of my 4 siblings were ever fat.
> >
> > "My name is Bryan, and I'm fat."
> > "Hi, Bryan."

> I've lost a few LBS since becoming Vegetarian!
>
> And I love my WinXP box! It has all my Cheep Effects stuff on it! Gotta port that all over to my MacinSLUT someday. But at least I have access to it again!

I've got $10 says he procrastinates until the hard drive on his
WinXP box does and he loses everything.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> > In the news this week. Martha Stewart is getting slammed for
> > displaying a dinner of whole lobster that she and employees were
> > having. (bad optics of the wealthy in these bad times, so said her
> > detractors) She explained that the lobsters were $4/each and the rest
> > of the food was grown on her property.

> Well sure - plenty of cheap lobster at Martha's Vinyard.
>
> My lobster was only 12oz, which is about 3.5oz of meat. I considered
> it more of a garnish for the steak.
>
> Lobster has been cheap all year since we're not exporting it to
> China.

Well there ya go. You win again, Steve. I knew you would.
Still one question: live or frozen?

I know they sell frozen lobster tails but not sure about
frozen whole ones. I never look in the frozen seafood section
except for shrimp.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
> > In a good season small (under 2 lbs) live Lung Guyland lobster sold 3
> > for $10.

> But it's not 1940 anymore, Shelly.
>
> -sw

1971 Newport RI. Live lobsters right off the boats for
only $1.00 per pound. The company had their own boats
and covered dock at the marina. Inside the covered dock,
lobsters were in columns of trays with constantly running
water to keep them alive.

Each tray was labeled by lobster size so you could easily
find the size you want.

For my 18th birthday, we went there and got an 8lb lobster
(for 5 people).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 7:59PM -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 9:29:38 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> Lobsters were $5 and Choice ribeyes were $5.77/lb. So I did a
>> Birthday Surf and Turf redo - correctly this time.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/KjP1qsWv/Birthd...and-Turf-2.jpg
>>
>> I had planned on a side salad, too, but yeah - **** that!
>>

> I'm going to guess that tiny roll is just to sop up the juices once
> the plate is empty.

Good question though, how would bread taste with butter and chives? (or butter and parsley, in this case).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 23:35:23 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 15:18:35 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
>> In a good season small (under 2 lbs) live Lung Guyland lobster sold 3
>> for $10.

>But it's not 1940 anymore, Shelly.
>
>-sw

Just couple months ago lobster men were asking for financial
assistance from the government because times were so hard for them. I
would assume that hard times would lead to cheaper lobster.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/10/2020 12:34 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 11:39:02 -0600, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

>>> LOL! I questioned it. It's a very cheap price for a lobster
>>> but could happen. Maybe a whole frozen one that went on a
>>> good sale or maybe you bought it on the black market from
>>> a lobster shoplifter. heh
>>>
>>> I know you have an answer. Why not just tell?

>>> I'll let Bruce field that one however the "always needs to win"
>>> personality which you both have, has nothing to do with IQ.

>> In the news this week. Martha Stewart is getting slammed for
>> displaying a dinner of whole lobster that she and employees were
>> having. (bad optics of the wealthy in these bad times, so said her
>> detractors) She explained that the lobsters were $4/each and the rest
>> of the food was grown on her property.

> Well sure - plenty of cheap lobster at Martha's Vinyard.
>
> My lobster was only 12oz, which is about 3.5oz of meat. I considered
> it more of a garnish for the steak.
>
> Lobster has been cheap all year since we're not exporting it to
> China.
>
> -sw

If Martha did not buy those lobsters the guys that catch them would be
in even worse shape. Good for her, helping the economy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:53:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 8/10/2020 12:34 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 11:39:02 -0600, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>>
>>> In the news this week. Martha Stewart is getting slammed for
>>> displaying a dinner of whole lobster that she and employees were
>>> having. (bad optics of the wealthy in these bad times, so said her
>>> detractors) She explained that the lobsters were $4/each and the rest
>>> of the food was grown on her property.

>> Well sure - plenty of cheap lobster at Martha's Vinyard.
>>
>> My lobster was only 12oz, which is about 3.5oz of meat. I considered
>> it more of a garnish for the steak.
>>
>> Lobster has been cheap all year since we're not exporting it to
>> China.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>If Martha did not buy those lobsters the guys that catch them would be
>in even worse shape. Good for her, helping the economy.

lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 07:24:31 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> >> <sigh> Are you challenging me? Just say the word, Gary. Put some
> >> money down on it while you're here. Who knows - you may win!!!

> > Very cheap price. I won't challenge you though because you
> > always have a nifty response, same as Bruce. Both of you
> > always need to win.

> Either I can prove it or I can't. Nothing is up for interpretations
> or word games. Either I can prove it, or I can't. Don't pussy out
> on me now - you challenged me and I accepted. Are you just gonna
> let me win this by bluffing you? Chicken! [flapping my wings and
> making chicken sounds].
>
> Don't even compare me to Bruce. My IQ is twice that of his.
>
> -sw

Like I said, loss leader sale. They randomly happen here too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 08:02:05 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/KjP1qsWv/Birthd...and-Turf-2.jpg >> >>>

> some >> >> money down on it while you're here. Who knows - you may
> win!!! >> >
> >>
> >> Either I can prove it or I can't. Nothing is up for interpretations
> >> or word games. Either I can prove it, or I can't. Don't pussy out
> >> on me now - you challenged me and I accepted. Are you just gonna
> >> let me win this by bluffing you? Chicken! [flapping my wings and
> >> making chicken sounds].

> > LOL! I questioned it. It's a very cheap price for a lobster
> > but could happen. Maybe a whole frozen one that went on a
> > good sale or maybe you bought it on the black market from
> > a lobster shoplifter. heh
> >
> > I know you have an answer. Why not just tell?
> >
> >> Don't even compare me to Bruce. My IQ is twice that of his.

> > I'll let Bruce field that one however the "always needs to win"
> > personality which you both have, has nothing to do with IQ.

> In the news this week. Martha Stewart is getting slammed for
> displaying a dinner of whole lobster that she and employees were
> having. (bad optics of the wealthy in these bad times, so said her
> detractors) She explained that the lobsters were $4/each and the rest
> of the food was grown on her property.
> So, I believe Steve's lobster price. It all depends on your market
> area.
> Janet US

LOL, why would anyone slam another over a dinner because of COVID? The
twit poster said waiting for hours for a bag of potatoes? Not sure
what planet they come from but it's not this one.

It's like slamming me for eating 'more than my share of apples'. I
have 2 apple trees, crop 400 or so between them. I give 300 away to
neighbors. Been doing that for 8 years now.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 18:01:18 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> >> <sigh> Are you challenging me? Just say the word, Gary. Put some
> >> money down on it while you're here. Who knows - you may win!!!

> > Steve, sales vary and it is a believable loss-leader sale.

> Why are you explaining that to me?
>
> -sw

I was saying I agree. 5$ lobsters are quite possible. You see them
here from time to time (at least tails).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 5:46:21 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> >
> > > On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 08:25:42 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

> > > wrote: >> >> Lobsters were $5 and Choice ribeyes were $5.77/lb.
> > > So I did a >> >> Birthday Surf and Turf redo - correctly this
> > > time. >> >>
> > > >> >>
> > > https://i.postimg.cc/KjP1qsWv/Birthd...and-Turf-2.jpg
> > > that! >> >>

> > > single >> > meal--or even two meals.

> > > same >> things - women love bitching about that for some reason.
> > > IDGAF.

> > > Right!
> > > Janet US

> > Sheldon has said a 4lb roasted chicken is a meal for 1......

> I try to buy the smallest chickens. Every time I go to ALDI to buy
> milk, I look at the chickens, and only buy them if they're not much
> over 4 lbs. Even then, my family of 3 can't finish a whole chicken.
>
> --Bryan

Same here or I have a plan for the leftovers.

I still remember a very special Thanksgiving in Sasebo. My ship pulled
in early the evening before T-day (we weren't supposed to arrive for 2
more weeks). It was just after the commisarry closed and Don hadn't
planned a turkey with just him and Charlotte.

I used the only bird I had, which was a cornish hen. We fixed a lot of
sides and filled up fine, even had a few leftovers off that small bird.

Admittedly that is trimmer than I normally would go, but 1/2 a cornish
hen works fine for normal people.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Saturday, August 8, 2020 at 5:43:19 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> > > You frail, old ladies are just lightweights. It's always the same
> > > things - women love bitching about that for some reason. IDGAF.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > Some of us are not overweight and like to keep it that way.
> > Overall, most of the women here are not overweight. We eat
> > portions suitable for our size. The few who say they are a little
> > over, seem to eat trimly as well but have slower metabolisms or
> > something.
> >
> > Want sexist? The guys never talk about that and their size. Nor do
> > the guys accuse other guys of being fat. Nor do the women accuse
> > guys or other women of being fat. Just the guys (not all but
> > happens pretty often) accusing the women here of being fat.
> >
> > Me? I'm happy to be 3lbs off my goal of 110. Clocked in at 107!!!
> > 3lbs can't be THAT hard to gain!

> I only accuse myself of being fat. I am overweight. I eat too much,
> especially carbs. I eat too much and drink too much beer and wine.
> It is my own fault that I am fat, as none of my 4 siblings were ever
> fat.

I wouldn't worry too much Bryan. Sadly, I have the opposite problem
but I'm not *too far off* my goal. People generally do not understand
that one. It sounds like a glorious 'problem' to be able to eat all
you want all the time.

I remember helping Charlotte lose a few lbs to enter the Navy. Local
folks laughed that I was making her carb meals because they were
die-hard 'low carb is how to do it'. She went from 162 to 138 over
several months. Her real problem is a very large chest. At 162, she
wears size 12 pants. At 138, she was borrowing my size 8 jeans and
they were a little loose on both of us.

Charlotte managed to escape the family trait of being so thin, we look
like a pipecleaner with the fuzz pulled off... She is 'normal' and
slightly to the thinner side if she gets some level of exersize.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> Some of us are not overweight and like to keep it that way.
>>> Overall, most of the women here are not overweight. We eat
>>> portions suitable for our size. The few who say they are a little
>>> over, seem to eat trimly as well but have slower metabolisms or
>>> something.
>>>
>>> Want sexist? The guys never talk about that and their size. Nor do
>>> the guys accuse other guys of being fat. Nor do the women accuse
>>> guys or other women of being fat. Just the guys (not all but
>>> happens pretty often) accusing the women here of being fat.
>>>
>>> Me? I'm happy to be 3lbs off my goal of 110. Clocked in at 107!!!
>>> 3lbs can't be THAT hard to gain!

>> I only accuse myself of being fat. I am overweight. I eat too much,
>> especially carbs. I eat too much and drink too much beer and wine.
>> It is my own fault that I am fat, as none of my 4 siblings were ever
>> fat.

> I wouldn't worry too much Bryan. Sadly, I have the opposite problem
> but I'm not *too far off* my goal. People generally do not understand
> that one. It sounds like a glorious 'problem' to be able to eat all
> you want all the time.
>
> I remember helping Charlotte lose a few lbs to enter the Navy. Local
> folks laughed that I was making her carb meals because they were
> die-hard 'low carb is how to do it'. She went from 162 to 138 over
> several months. Her real problem is a very large chest.

Don't tell Popeye !

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 08:21:00 -0400, Gary wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>>> In the news this week. Martha Stewart is getting slammed for
>>> displaying a dinner of whole lobster that she and employees were
>>> having. (bad optics of the wealthy in these bad times, so said her
>>> detractors) She explained that the lobsters were $4/each and the rest
>>> of the food was grown on her property.

>> Well sure - plenty of cheap lobster at Martha's Vinyard.
>>
>> My lobster was only 12oz, which is about 3.5oz of meat. I considered
>> it more of a garnish for the steak.
>>
>> Lobster has been cheap all year since we're not exporting it to
>> China.

> Well there ya go. You win again, Steve.

Huh? I was talking to Janet, not you.

> Still one question: live or frozen?

Neither.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > Still one question: live or frozen?

> Neither.

Please do explain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 06:44:17 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> Gary wrote:
>> > Still one question: live or frozen?

>> Neither.

>Please do explain.

Dead, fresh?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 06:44:17 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Sqwertz wrote:

> >> Neither.

> >Please do explain.

> Dead, fresh?

My thought is that to get to inland Austin, it came there
either live or frozen. Only other choice would be a
pasteurized whole lobster in the shell. Never heard of
that but it could be true. I can buy cooked, picked,
and pasteurized crab here in season.

If the store cooked it for him, that's a live lobster that
he asked to be cooked.

Or it could have come frozen and he saw it in the seafood
showcase, now thawed and on ice to simulate fresh.
They do that with shrimp here.

I'm hoping for a straight answer this time and no more games.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 06:44:17 -0400, Gary wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> Gary wrote:
>>> Still one question: live or frozen?

>> Neither.

> Please do explain.

Do I really have to? <sigh>

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:49:53 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 06:44:17 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Neither.

>> Please do explain.

>Do I really have to? <sigh>

See Gary, you wouldn't get this kind of snootiness from me

( the "always needs to win" personality)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 08:02:05 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/KjP1qsWv/Birthd...and-Turf-2.jpg >> >>>

> some >> >> money down on it while you're here. Who knows - you may
> win!!! >> >
> >>
> >> Either I can prove it or I can't. Nothing is up for interpretations
> >> or word games. Either I can prove it, or I can't. Don't pussy out
> >> on me now - you challenged me and I accepted. Are you just gonna
> >> let me win this by bluffing you? Chicken! [flapping my wings and
> >> making chicken sounds].

> > LOL! I questioned it. It's a very cheap price for a lobster
> > but could happen. Maybe a whole frozen one that went on a
> > good sale or maybe you bought it on the black market from
> > a lobster shoplifter. heh
> >
> > I know you have an answer. Why not just tell?
> >
> >> Don't even compare me to Bruce. My IQ is twice that of his.

> > I'll let Bruce field that one however the "always needs to win"
> > personality which you both have, has nothing to do with IQ.

> In the news this week. Martha Stewart is getting slammed for
> displaying a dinner of whole lobster that she and employees were
> having. (bad optics of the wealthy in these bad times, so said her
> detractors) She explained that the lobsters were $4/each and the rest
> of the food was grown on her property.
> So, I believe Steve's lobster price. It all depends on your market
> area.
> Janet US

I always thought she was the next Julia Child. If only she could manage to finally stop all of the bumps and scrapes outside of the
studio ! !
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:49:53 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:

>>> Please do explain.

>> Do I really have to? <sigh>

> See Gary, you wouldn't get this kind of snootiness from me

Yes. It would be a different kind.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:20:06 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:49:53 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>>> Do I really have to? <sigh>

>> See Gary, you wouldn't get this kind of snootiness from me
>>

> Yes. It would be a different kind.

Bruce once said I had a special kind of snootiness, so maybe he could use
that kind.

And to prevent attribution errors by newcomers, Sqwertz never dissed me,
at least not yet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 21:23:37 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:20:06 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> Bruce wrote:

>>> See Gary, you wouldn't get this kind of snootiness from me
>>>

>> Yes. It would be a different kind.

>Bruce once said I had a special kind of snootiness, so maybe he could use
>that kind.

I could, but I'm also trying to develop my own kind.

>And to prevent attribution errors by newcomers, Sqwertz never dissed me,
>at least not yet.

Don't despair, he will.

Surf and Turf Nick Cramer Barbecue 3 07-06-2010 02:17 AM
Surf and Turf Sqwertz Barbecue 5 06-06-2010 07:42 PM