Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dessert - Topped Climactic Brownie

One of Sqwertz's Climactic Brownies(tm) topped with fresh pureed
strawberries and fresh whipped cream from am organic, free range
heifer I just milked this morning!

https://i.postimg.cc/rF38pWhq/Topped...ic-Brownie.jpg

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> One of Sqwertz's Climactic Brownies(tm) topped with fresh pureed
> strawberries and fresh whipped cream from am organic, free range
> heifer I just milked this morning!
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/rF38pWhq/Topped...ic-Brownie.jpg
>
> -sw

Nice!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:34:15 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> One of Sqwertz's Climactic Brownies(tm) topped with fresh pureed
> strawberries and fresh whipped cream from am organic, free range
> heifer I just milked this morning!
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/rF38pWhq/Topped...ic-Brownie.jpg
>
> -sw

Keep the strawberries but I'll take that brownie with the 'free range
heifer' whipped cream you milked this morning.' I want to know how
you were able to milk that 'free range heifer' since they don't give
milk until they've been bred. But I'm glad she came with her own
whipped cream carton.

This should be interesting.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:06:11 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

> On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:34:15 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> One of Sqwertz's Climactic Brownies(tm) topped with fresh pureed
>> strawberries and fresh whipped cream from am organic, free range
>> heifer I just milked this morning!

https://i.postimg.cc/rF38pWhq/Topped...ic-Brownie.jpg

> Keep the strawberries but I'll take that brownie with the 'free range
> heifer' whipped cream you milked this morning.' I want to know how
> you were able to milk that 'free range heifer' since they don't give
> milk until they've been bred. But I'm glad she came with her own
> whipped cream carton.

I threw that in there as a bonus. Figuring if somebody didn't
challenge me on the obvious part, then they might try and pick out
the 'heifer' oxymoron.

But I looked it up before I used the word - Heifers CAN give milk.

https://www.dairyherd.com/article/mi...-reduce-stress

I'm sure Sheldon knows this. He's always sneaking over at his
neighbors farm in the middle of the night looking for that young,
pregnant, virgin heifer.

> This should be interesting.

You know I always aim to please!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 01:15:15 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:06:11 -0700 (PDT),
>wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:34:15 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> One of Sqwertz's Climactic Brownies(tm) topped with fresh pureed
>>> strawberries and fresh whipped cream from am organic, free range
>>> heifer I just milked this morning!

https://i.postimg.cc/rF38pWhq/Topped...ic-Brownie.jpg

>> Keep the strawberries but I'll take that brownie with the 'free range
>> heifer' whipped cream you milked this morning.' I want to know how
>> you were able to milk that 'free range heifer' since they don't give
>> milk until they've been bred. But I'm glad she came with her own
>> whipped cream carton.
>>

>I threw that in there as a bonus. Figuring if somebody didn't
>challenge me on the obvious part, then they might try and pick out
>the 'heifer' oxymoron.
>
>But I looked it up before I used the word - Heifers CAN give milk.

Sqwertz would rather jump off a tall building than admit that he was
wrong about something. Damn, who does that remind me of?

<https://media.makeameme.org/created/im-always-right-5c3639.jpg>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> One of Sqwertz's Climactic Brownies(tm) topped with fresh pureed
> strawberries and fresh whipped cream from am organic, free range
> heifer I just milked this morning!
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/rF38pWhq/Topped...ic-Brownie.jpg

Leave it to you to **** up a nice fudge brownie.
"If it ain't broke..."

I would rather eat the brownie by itself then put
the strawberries and whipped cream over a nice
slice of fresh pound cake.

Cheap version - just put the strawberries over
2-3 Hostess Twinkies.