Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

Best incense in the world!

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 17:13:25 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> Best incense in the world!
>>
>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> You are till an air-polluting hypocrite. You buy incense
> from India which is transported to USA by a gasoline-guzzling plane or
>ship. Then you burn the stinking stuff causing further air polution.

Ok, the first puppet replied! Keep pulling those strings, John!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>Best incense in the world!
>
>And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>
>John Kuthe...

John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Je�us wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> Best incense in the world!
>>
>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.

I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?

It smells worse than just one of them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> Best incense in the world!

Let us know when it comes in.

> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
to the shop?

If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:50:25 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Best incense in the world!

>Let us know when it comes in.
>
>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

>How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
>can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
>to the shop?
>
>If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
>caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.

Ah, another puppet!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:50:25 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> Best incense in the world!

>> Let us know when it comes in.
>>
>>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

>> How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
>> can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
>> to the shop?
>>
>> If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
>> caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.

> Ah, another puppet!

<*SNIFF*>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 19:08:01 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Je?us wrote:
>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Best incense in the world!
>>>
>>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.
>>

>I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?
>
>It smells worse than just one of them.

Most likely an accident ensued due to improper use of lube.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 03 Aug 2020 14:23:47 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 19:08:01 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>wrote:
>
>>Je?us wrote:
>>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

>>> John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.
>>>

>>I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?
>>
>>It smells worse than just one of them.

>Most likely an accident ensued due to improper use of lube.

Siding with Hank Rogers? That's very sad. Jebus.

REC: Mrs. Flora Hale's Chess Pie Wayne Boatwright[_4_] General Cooking 10 22-02-2009 02:00 AM
Cranberry tea tastes like incense Rich Billionaire Tea 3 21-12-2008 06:31 PM
Cola Flora Martin S Historic 7 04-09-2008 07:54 AM
buy ampicillin plate order ampicillin dosing order ampicillinprophylaxis order ampicillin gentamycin order ampicillin dosing orderampicillin agar order ampicillin buy ampicillin acne order ampicillin solutionlb agar plates penicillin order ampicillin [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-03-2008 05:41 AM
Flora and Fauna of the Burbs The Ranger General Cooking 1 27-12-2005 03:34 PM