General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-08-2020, 01:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,422
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

Best incense in the world!

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

John Kuthe...

  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-08-2020, 08:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,693
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 17:13:25 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article ,
says...

Best incense in the world!

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

John Kuthe...


You are till an air-polluting hypocrite. You buy incense
from India which is transported to USA by a gasoline-guzzling plane or
ship. Then you burn the stinking stuff causing further air polution.


Ok, the first puppet replied! Keep pulling those strings, John!


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-08-2020, 10:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,424
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
wrote:

Best incense in the world!

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

John Kuthe...


John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-08-2020, 01:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 2,311
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

Je�us wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
wrote:

Best incense in the world!

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

John Kuthe...


John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.


I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?

It smells worse than just one of them.


  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-08-2020, 04:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,887
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

Best incense in the world!


Let us know when it comes in.

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!


How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
to the shop?

If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.

-sw
  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-08-2020, 06:16 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,693
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:50:25 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

Best incense in the world!


Let us know when it comes in.

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!


How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
to the shop?

If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.


Ah, another puppet!
  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-08-2020, 07:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 2,311
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

Bruce wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:50:25 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

Best incense in the world!


Let us know when it comes in.

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!


How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
to the shop?

If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.


Ah, another puppet!


*SNIFF*




  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 03-08-2020, 05:23 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,424
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 19:08:01 -0500, Hank Rogers
wrote:

Je?us wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
wrote:

Best incense in the world!

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

John Kuthe...


John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.


I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?

It smells worse than just one of them.


Most likely an accident ensued due to improper use of lube.
  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 03-08-2020, 05:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 3,693
Default Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Mon, 03 Aug 2020 14:23:47 +1000, Jeßus wrote:

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 19:08:01 -0500, Hank Rogers
wrote:

Je?us wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
wrote:

Best incense in the world!

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.


I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?

It smells worse than just one of them.


Most likely an accident ensued due to improper use of lube.


Siding with Hank Rogers? That's very sad. Jebus.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
REC: Mrs. Flora Hale's Chess Pie Wayne Boatwright[_4_] General Cooking 10 22-02-2009 02:00 AM
Cranberry tea tastes like incense Rich Billionaire Tea 3 21-12-2008 06:31 PM
Cola Flora Martin S Historic 7 04-09-2008 07:54 AM
buy ampicillin plate order ampicillin dosing order ampicillinprophylaxis order ampicillin gentamycin order ampicillin dosing orderampicillin agar order ampicillin buy ampicillin acne order ampicillin solutionlb agar plates penicillin order ampicillin [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-03-2008 05:41 AM
Flora and Fauna of the Burbs The Ranger General Cooking 1 27-12-2005 03:34 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017