FoodBanter.com

-   -   Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/451674-got-my-order-more.html)

John Kuthe[_3_] 01-08-2020 01:40 AM

Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

Best incense in the world!

And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

John Kuthe...

Janet 01-08-2020 05:13 PM

Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

In article >,
says...

> Best incense in the world!
>
> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>
> John Kuthe...

You are till an air-polluting hypocrite. You buy incense
from India which is transported to USA by a gasoline-guzzling plane or
ship. Then you burn the stinking stuff causing further air polution.

Janet UK

Hank Rogers[_4_] 01-08-2020 05:47 PM

Janet wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> Best incense in the world!
>>
>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> You are till an air-polluting hypocrite. You buy incense
> from India which is transported to USA by a gasoline-guzzling plane or
> ship. Then you burn the stinking stuff causing further air polution.
>

> Janet UK

It's still an improvement to da Loo.

GM 01-08-2020 05:53 PM

On Saturday, 1 August 2020 11:47:09 UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Janet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > says...
> >>
> >> Best incense in the world!
> >>
> >> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > You are till an air-polluting hypocrite. You buy incense
> > from India which is transported to USA by a gasoline-guzzling plane or
> > ship. Then you burn the stinking stuff causing further air polution.
> >

> > Janet UK
> >

> It's still an improvement to da Loo.

When John smokes mary jane he uses towels to block the space under his doors and lights the incense, that way the nabe will not know he is partaking of the Devil's Weed...

--
Best
Greg

Bruce[_33_] 01-08-2020 08:37 PM

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 17:13:25 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> Best incense in the world!
>>
>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> You are till an air-polluting hypocrite. You buy incense
> from India which is transported to USA by a gasoline-guzzling plane or
>ship. Then you burn the stinking stuff causing further air polution.

Ok, the first puppet replied! Keep pulling those strings, John!

Jeßus[_55_] 01-08-2020 10:04 PM

Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>Best incense in the world!
>
>And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>
>John Kuthe...

John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.

Hank Rogers[_4_] 02-08-2020 01:08 AM

Je�us wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> Best incense in the world!
>>
>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.

I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?

It smells worse than just one of them.

Sqwertz[_53_] 02-08-2020 04:50 AM

Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> Best incense in the world!

Let us know when it comes in.

> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
to the shop?

If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.

-sw

Bruce[_33_] 02-08-2020 06:16 AM

Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:50:25 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Best incense in the world!

>Let us know when it comes in.
>
>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

>How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
>can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
>to the shop?
>
>If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
>caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.

Ah, another puppet!

Hank Rogers[_4_] 02-08-2020 07:09 PM

Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:50:25 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> Best incense in the world!

>> Let us know when it comes in.
>>
>>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!

>> How do all those people at the car repair shop get to work so they
>> can keep on fixing your car? How did all the replacement parts get
>> to the shop?
>>
>> If you wouldn't keep wrecking the damned thing you wouldn't have
>> caused at that gas to be burned on your careless behalf.

> Ah, another puppet!

<*SNIFF*>

Jeßus[_55_] 03-08-2020 05:23 AM

Got my order for more Sri Sai Flora incense in!

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 19:08:01 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Je?us wrote:
>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Best incense in the world!
>>>
>>> And my Leaf burns NO gasoline! HA!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.
>>

>I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?
>
>It smells worse than just one of them.

Most likely an accident ensued due to improper use of lube.

Bruce[_33_] 03-08-2020 05:54 AM

On Mon, 03 Aug 2020 14:23:47 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 19:08:01 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>wrote:
>
>>Je?us wrote:
>>> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:40:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

>>> John Kuthe... the phoniest person on Usenet.
>>>

>>I smell shit. Did kuth wreck with Druce in the passenger seat?
>>
>>It smells worse than just one of them.

>Most likely an accident ensued due to improper use of lube.

Siding with Hank Rogers? That's very sad. Jebus.