FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bored? Then try making pancakes at Home! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/451372-bored-then-try-making.html)

JennyChoiz 30-06-2020 11:07 AM

Bored? Then try making pancakes at Home!

Try the link below and let me know if you're enjoying it.

http://adfoc.us/52172875199061

Gary 30-06-2020 11:26 AM

JennyChoiz wrote:
> Try this video and let me know if you're enjoying it.

Another funny post from foodbanter. She even forgot
to add the video link.

Note: The rare times I make pancakes, I always make
them from scratch "at HOME!" So easy.

I'll never be bored enough to watch a video on how
to make pancakes. silly

Julie Bove[_2_] 30-06-2020 11:46 PM

"JennyChoiz" > wrote in message

> Try this video and let me know if you're enjoying it.

I'm drawing a blank.

Ophelia[_7_] 01-07-2020 07:48 PM

"Gary" wrote in message ...

JennyChoiz wrote:
> Try this video and let me know if you're enjoying it.

Another funny post from foodbanter. She even forgot
to add the video link.

Note: The rare times I make pancakes, I always make
them from scratch "at HOME!" So easy.

I'll never be bored enough to watch a video on how
to make pancakes. silly

===

lol true:)