Old 30-06-2020, 01:49 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My ongoing pizza trouble

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:36:59 PM UTC-10, wrote:
On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:18:09 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you killed.

Well, some moms are not giving their kids that 'talk.' Notice I said moms,
a large number of those young black men that get into trouble have no male
parent in the house. Never have had a dad or uncle guiding them.

The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...igate-the-talk

Old 30-06-2020, 01:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
killed by each other or the police.

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
That kind of behavior will get you killed.

Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
career criminals. .
Old 30-06-2020, 02:03 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:57:53 -0400, Dave Smith

On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
killed by each other or the police.

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
That kind of behavior will get you killed.

Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
career criminals. .

I don't think the white kids will be killed as easily. I don't know
how many more blacks than whites are criminals, but it must really
suck to be a decent black guy.
Old 30-06-2020, 02:36 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
killed by each other or the police.

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids
when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the car
or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the police.
That kind of behavior will get you killed.

Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to cops
and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our society when
we have so many people of one race so determined to make martyrs of
career criminals. .

Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals. Yoose thinks like a cop. The reality is that some of them are just walking home or playing video games with their nephew. Sometimes, they're just walking around in their house. You prefer to think of them as career criminals because yoose can't handle the truth.

Old 30-06-2020, 03:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-06-29 9:36 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:57:09 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male
kids when they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not
back-talking to the police and not reaching for anything in the
car or doing anything funny with your hands if confronted by the
police. That kind of behavior will get you killed.

Funny how no one has to tell the white kids not to mouth off to
cops and not to resist arrest. It is a pretty sad comment on our
society when we have so many people of one race so determined to
make martyrs of career criminals. .

Yoose thinks that all blacks are thugs and criminals.

Not at all. I mererly pointed the trend of making martyrs of thugs and
criminals. There is no doubt that there is a lot of prejudice among
American cops, but they are also dealing with high levels of violent
crime in the black community. You don't see white people out protesting
and rioting when a white guy gets shot while fighting with the police.

Old 30-06-2020, 04:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:49:26 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.

The only 'talk' my dad had with my brothers was you weren't raised to be a
criminal. You know better than to hang around with the criminal element and
if you get arrested, don't call me to bail you out.
Old 30-06-2020, 04:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 4:41:56 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
On 2020-06-29 9:36 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
[...]

So if your son was walking home at night and accosted by a fat black dude who fantasizes himself as a law officer, who hassles him and blocks his way which leads to your son beating the crap out of the black guy which leads to your son getting shot and killed. Then the fat black dude gets charged with second degree murder. He's acquitted with your son being portrayed in court as a thug and career criminal. I suppose you'd just say "that's the breaks."

Well alright. I'd have a decidedly different reaction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman
Old 30-06-2020, 05:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 5:18:17 PM UTC-10, wrote:
On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:49:26 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

The reality is that they shouldn't have to give that talk at all. If you were forced to give remind your kids about the police on a daily basis, and worried about them getting killed every time they left the house, you'd understand. As it goes, you're clueless. And the beat goes on.

The only 'talk' my dad had with my brothers was you weren't raised to be a
criminal. You know better than to hang around with the criminal element and
if you get arrested, don't call me to bail you out.

I didn't know you was a colored person. I thought you was a crazy-ass karen who screamed "BAAAAAAA!!!" at the colored folks on the street to scare them. Well hell's bells!
Old 30-06-2020, 10:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
[...]

Why are you using the plural "yoose" when referring to Dave?

Cindy Hamilton
Old 30-06-2020, 11:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
[...]

Maybe he's referring to white supremacists like Dave Smith.

Old 30-06-2020, 11:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
[...]

*sigh* I don't suppose I'll ever get used to dsi1's sloppy writing.
There's a difference between casual and unintelligible.

Cindy Hamilton

On 2020-06-29 8:18 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
[...]

I don't know. Maybe I was wrong and he means all whities.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
killed by each other or the police.

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when
they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the
police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with
your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you
killed.

====

Why just black kids? Is everything they do wrong?

Old 01-07-2020, 06:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 12:51:04 PM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 9:46:47 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

There are people with dark skin. They have a greater chance to be
killed by each other or the police.

In the US, black parents have to give "The Talk" to their male kids when
they go out of the house. This is a reminder about not back-talking to the
police and not reaching for anything in the car or doing anything funny with
your hands if confronted by the police. That kind of behavior will get you
killed.

====

Why just black kids? Is everything they do wrong?

Because white kids are rarely shot or jailed for those behaviors.
They're much more likely to be let off with a warning.

It's not something white parents feel they need to mention.

Cindy Hamilton
Old 01-07-2020, 06:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

[...]

That is a disgrace

To the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba in reference to ongoing investigations SAVE MY MOM - John Kinal pleads for justice.. please help tell t General Cooking 2 28-02-2016 08:59 PM
As part of its ongoing efforts to help elevate the coffee industry in Chinas Yunnan Province, Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ: SBUX) announced that it has signed an agreement to form a joint-venture company with Ai Ni Group, one of the province€ `[email protected]' Coffee 0 11-02-2012 07:53 PM
BIG Trouble Brooklyn1 General Cooking 1 08-05-2011 01:24 PM
The Ongoing Saga of Rex Goliath Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 2 20-08-2007 08:01 PM
Too much trouble Brian Christiansen General Cooking 22 06-06-2006 09:42 PM