Chet Cook

Default Nestle OATMEAL chocolate chip cookie recipe

I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a recipe for Oatmeal
Chocolate Chip cookies on the back of the Nestle Chocolate Chip
Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I did a search on
the internet but came up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone have
the recipe? Does anyone remember it?

Chet Cook
jacqui{JB}

"Chet Cook" > wrote in message
om...

> I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a
> recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies
> on the back of the Nestle Chocolate Chip
> Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long
> time. I did a search on the internet but came
> up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone
> have the recipe? Does anyone remember it?

Sure you're not thinking of the oatmeal cookie recipe on the back of
the butterscotch morsel package?

-j

Charlene Charette

Chet Cook wrote:
> I hope someone can help! I seem to recall a recipe for Oatmeal
> Chocolate Chip cookies on the back of the Nestle Chocolate Chip
> Morsels bag. But I haven't seen it in a long time. I did a search on
> the internet but came up empty. Am I going looney? Does anyone have
> the recipe? Does anyone remember it?
>
> Chet Cook

Nestle's recipe page is he http://www.verybestbaking.com/

There are several oatmeal chocolate chip recipes there.

--Charlene

--
If you read any script for TV or film that calls itself historical, no
more than 40 percent of it is real. The rest is made-up crap. --

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net