Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Bob is offline

Default Uncle Ben Rice

My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice. According to the
instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds. My microwave will
only do 1 1/2 minutes. Do you think it will come out ok like that?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 May 2020 18:26:43 -0400, Bob > wrote:

>My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
>I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice. According to the
>instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds. My microwave will
>only do 1 1/2 minutes. Do you think it will come out ok like that?

You imbecile, 90 seconds = 1 1/2 minutes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2020 3:26 PM, Bob wrote:
> My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
> I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice. According to the
> instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds. My microwave will
> only do 1 1/2 minutes. Do you think it will come out ok like that?

Just do it for 89 seconds, and then do it again for one more second.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-05-24 6:26 p.m., Bob wrote:
> My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
> I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice.Â* According to the
> instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds.Â* My microwave will
> only do 1 1/2 minutes.Â* Do you think it will come out ok like that?

High schools have been closed for two months and it took you this long
to come up with that stupid question?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-05-24 7:20 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sun, 24 May 2020 18:26:43 -0400, Bob > wrote:
>
>> My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
>> I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice. According to the
>> instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds. My microwave will
>> only do 1 1/2 minutes. Do you think it will come out ok like that?

> You imbecile, 90 seconds = 1 1/2 minutes.

I am pretty sure the troll knew that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Bob is offline

On 5/24/2020 8:00 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 5/24/2020 3:26 PM, Bob wrote:
>> My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
>> I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice.Â* According to the
>> instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds.Â* My microwave will
>> only do 1 1/2 minutes.Â* Do you think it will come out ok like that?
>>

> Just do it for 89 seconds, and then do it again for one more second.

I did it 30 seconds three times. Came out perfect.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 May 2020 20:13:00 -0400, Bob > wrote:

>On 5/24/2020 8:00 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
>> On 5/24/2020 3:26 PM, Bob wrote:
>>> My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
>>> I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice.Â* According to the
>>> instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds.Â* My microwave will
>>> only do 1 1/2 minutes.Â* Do you think it will come out ok like that?
>>>

>> Just do it for 89 seconds, and then do it again for one more second.

>I did it 30 seconds three times. Came out perfect.

You did take a risk, though.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob > wrote:
> My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
> I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice. According to the
> instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds. My microwave will
> only do 1 1/2 minutes. Do you think it will come out ok like that?

Dad get off usenet!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2020 5:13 PM, Bob wrote:
> On 5/24/2020 8:00 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
>> On 5/24/2020 3:26 PM, Bob wrote:
>>> My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
>>> I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice.Â* According to the
>>> instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds.Â* My microwave will
>>> only do 1 1/2 minutes.Â* Do you think it will come out ok like that?
>>>

>> Just do it for 89 seconds, and then do it again for one more second.

> I did it 30 seconds three times. Came out perfect.

Don't you have a "time cook" button, where you can punch in the exact
time you want to use?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Uncle Ben's? Toss unopened box in with whites in washer set on hot.
When spin cycle is done dry white, not Ben. Ben is done.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2020 8:00 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2020-05-24 6:26 p.m., Bob wrote:
>> My girlfriend usually cooks but she is away for a few days.
>> I wanted to make a package of Uncle Ben's Rice.Â* According to the
>> instructions it says to microwave it for 90 seconds.Â* My microwave
>> will only do 1 1/2 minutes.Â* Do you think it will come out ok like that?

> High schools have been closed for two months and it took you this long
> to come up with that stupid question?

LOL Dave! Bob is a little late to the party for trolling.

Jill