Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default This Coronvirus is just the beginng!

Mother Gaia WILL reequalize the exploding human population who CAUSED this 6th Extinction Event!

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...cientists-warn

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

> Mother Gaia WILL reequalize the exploding human population who CAUSED this 6th Extinction Event!
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/environm...cientists-warn
>
> John Kuthe...

So are we correct to assume that on this loverly May Sunday AM that you are in a "manic" phase...???

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 9:03:31 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > Mother Gaia WILL reequalize the exploding human population who CAUSED this 6th Extinction Event!
> >
> > https://www.theguardian.com/environm...cientists-warn
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> So are we correct to assume that on this loverly May Sunday AM that you are in a "manic" phase...???
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Get away from me, you EVIL asshole!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 9:03:31 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > > Mother Gaia WILL reequalize the exploding human population who CAUSED this 6th Extinction Event!
> > >
> > > https://www.theguardian.com/environm...cientists-warn
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > So are we correct to assume that on this loverly May Sunday AM that you are in a "manic" phase...???
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Get away from me, you EVIL asshole!

BOO...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Mother Gaia WILL reequalize the exploding human population who CAUSED this 6th Extinction Event!
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/environm...cientists-warn
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> So are we correct to assume that on this loverly May Sunday AM that you are in a "manic" phase...???

He can't spell beginning.Â* Is that a sign?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 10:25:00 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> GM wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> Mother Gaia WILL reequalize the exploding human population who CAUSED this 6th Extinction Event!
> >>
> >> https://www.theguardian.com/environm...cientists-warn
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > So are we correct to assume that on this loverly May Sunday AM that you are in a "manic" phase...???
> >

> He can't spell beginning.Â* Is that a sign?

Yes I can, Asshole! I can also spell phosphorescent and phenomenon! And onomatopoeia! And spalenomenum! And PSYCHEDELIC! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 15:03 24 May 2020, GM said:

> John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Mother Gaia WILL reequalize the exploding human population who CAUSED
>> this 6th Extinction Event!
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-sixth-mass-ex
>> tinction-event-already-underway-scientists-warn
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> So are we correct to assume that on this loverly May Sunday AM that you
> are in a "manic" phase...???

And the news story is 2 years old.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 10:25:00 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> GM wrote:

>>> So are we correct to assume that on this loverly May Sunday AM that you are in a "manic" phase...???
>>>

>> He can't spell beginning.Â* Is that a sign?

> Yes I can, Asshole! I can also spell phosphorescent and phenomenon! And onomatopoeia! And spalenomenum! And PSYCHEDELIC! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Why didn't you.Â* Details matter in every job.