Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default GregMoran gets up every AM, gets into Rec-Food.Cooking...

....and SHITS all over me.

Whatta guy, eh? Pathetic! :-(

I chopped up 6 Red Onions and a head of Garlic for my first batch of 100% vegetarian Baked Beans!

And get that second Cuppa Plus now! As I earned it! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

> ...and SHITS all over me.
>
> Whatta guy, eh? Pathetic! :-(
>
> I chopped up 6 Red Onions and a head of Garlic for my first batch of 100% vegetarian Baked Beans!
>
> And get that second Cuppa Plus now! As I earned it! :-)

I've been up since 6:00 AM, made a big load of Spanish Rice which is almost ready (will be some of my WORK lunches this week)...prepping a nice chuck steak, baked tater, salad and Brussels Sprouts for Sunday supper (Haagen - Dazs RUM RAISIN for dessert if I'm not too full...!!!)...

Did two loads of laundry, changed the bedding and tidied up...ordered an Amazon Fresh grocery order for Monday delivery...also finished up a Powerpoint for instructional use later this week...getting ready for a Zoom "Happy Hour" for an East German history group I participate in later this afternoon (for homework I read an academic treatise on the East German economy to prepare)...also checked in on two elderly folks, they are both doing well and we had nice chats...also donated the rest of my stimulus check to a literacy charity, with that they can provide a Chromebook and basic internet service for a remote literacy learner - in - need...

AND I've managed to "call you to account" already several times...AIN'T it GRAND...!!!???

Long story short, I can get MORE done in a FEW short Sunday morning hours than your LAZY arse can do ALL week...AND I have TWO jobs...

"There, is it better now...???"

;-P

--
Best