FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cheese - sigh and drool (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/451049-cheese-sigh-drool.html)

me[_16_] 23-05-2020 10:07 PM

Cheese - sigh and drool

I have to stop eating smelly, runny cheese. I irder it online, it is hurting my bank balance but I am an addict. Rollright from the Cheese Geek, I must try another, if it is as good as the 2 kilos I bought, then I will drool, drool and drool.

Ophelia[_7_] 24-05-2020 10:04 AM

Cheese - sigh and drool

"me" wrote in message

I have to stop eating smelly, runny cheese. I irder it online, it is
hurting my bank balance but I am an addict. Rollright from the Cheese Geek,
I must try another, if it is as good as the 2 kilos I bought, then I will
drool, drool and drool.

===

LOL enjoy while you can:) I find that when a get a longing for the same
thing over and over, by the time I have a good stock in, I have got bored
with it:(

https://www.avg.com