Old 23-05-2020, 07:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How many google posters see

'Me' as their name on your own post?
All?

I thought I was Thomas Argo but you guys see Thomas.
Argo may be a diff group, account.

Anyway, making more pizza dough. Thanks for the help.

Old 24-05-2020, 10:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 May 23, , Thomas wrote
(in ):

'Me' as their name on your own post?
All?

I thought I was Thomas Argo but you guys see Thomas.
Argo may be a diff group, account.

Anyway, making more pizza dough. Thanks for the help.

My newsreader sees you as Thomas. I did see you as Thomas Argo for a few
posts, but its back to Thomas now.

leo

Old 24-05-2020, 12:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Leo" wrote in message
vidual.Net...

On 2020 May 23, , Thomas wrote
(in ):

'Me' as their name on your own post?
All?

I thought I was Thomas Argo but you guys see Thomas.
Argo may be a diff group, account.

Anyway, making more pizza dough. Thanks for the help.

My newsreader sees you as Thomas. I did see you as Thomas Argo for a few
posts, but its back to Thomas now.

leo

===

Same here!

https://www.avg.com

Old 24-05-2020, 01:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Thomas wrote:

'Me' as their name on your own post?
All?

I thought I was Thomas Argo but you guys see Thomas.
Argo may be a diff group, account.

Anyway, making more pizza dough. Thanks for the help.

I post via Google, and yes, I see "me" on my own posts...however anyone else sees me as "GM", and they can see my Google email address...

I see *you*, Thomas, as "Thomas"...

--
Best
Greg