Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Indian housemates found the best corn chips!

And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!

Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

> And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
>
> Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)

You should invite BRYAN over for some...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 4:08:31 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
> >
> > Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)

> You should invite BRYAN over for some...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

I do not even HEAR from Bryan since I outed him here for being Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He got evil ****ed off at me for it too! But I always knew there was something profoundly amiss with him, and as I nurse I was finally see what it was. Same thing Donald J Trump has too!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 4:08:31 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
>>>
>>> Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)

>> You should invite BRYAN over for some...
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> I do not even HEAR from Bryan since I outed him here for being Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He got evil ****ed off at me for it too! But I always knew there was something profoundly amiss with him, and as I nurse I was finally see what it was. Same thing Donald J Trump has too!
>
> John Kuthe...

What would this be, resident psychiatrist, Dementia?

"and as I nurse I was finally see what it was"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 21 May 2020 13:50:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped
> an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and
> having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
>
> Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Do these corn chips have a name or did you forget to mention that in
your useless post?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/22/2020 10:29 AM, Tyler Durdin wrote:
> On Thu, 21 May 2020 13:50:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped
>> an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and
>> having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
>>
>> Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Do these corn chips have a name or did you forget to mention that in
> your useless post?

Doritos. The Indians love them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-05-22 1:47 p.m., Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 5/22/2020 10:29 AM, Tyler Durdin wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 May 2020 13:50:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped
>>> an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and
>>> having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
>>>
>>> Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Do these corn chips have a name or did you forget to mention that in
>> your useless post?
>>

> Doritos.Â* The Indians love them.

I must be Indian. I love them too. I rarely heat that sort of snack
food, but when I do allow myself a really bad for me treat it is Doritos.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 12:29:36 PM UTC-5, Tyler Durdin wrote:
> On Thu, 21 May 2020 13:50:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped
> > an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and
> > having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
> >
> > Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Do these corn chips have a name or did you forget to mention that in
> your useless post?

Nope! Just a waxed paper bag full of slightly salty and nicely spiced corn chips.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 12:29:36 PM UTC-5, Tyler Durdin wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 May 2020 13:50:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped
>>> an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and
>>> having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
>>>
>>> Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Do these corn chips have a name or did you forget to mention that in
>> your useless post?

> Nope! Just a waxed paper bag full of slightly salty and nicely spiced corn chips.
>
> John Kuthe...

Street food?Â* Fantastic.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 12:29:36 PM UTC-5, Tyler Durdin wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 May 2020 13:50:43 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> And they are sharing them on our Front Table! YUM! I just ripped
>>> an hour on Da 'Track, am finishing off another Cuppa Plus and
>>> having a snack before my Dinner: Honduran Street Corn! YUM!
>>>
>>> Mmmm, more Indian Corn Chips! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Do these corn chips have a name or did you forget to mention that in
>> your useless post?

> Nope! Just a waxed paper bag full of slightly salty and nicely spiced corn chips.
>
> John Kuthe...

I smell smoke . You better check ... I think your injuns done
started a campfire in da rainbow tribal area!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 9:12:22 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Do these corn chips have a name or did you forget to mention that in
> >> your useless post?

> > Nope! Just a waxed paper bag full of slightly salty and nicely spiced corn chips.
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> I smell smoke . You better check ... I think your injuns done
> started a campfire in da rainbow tribal area!

STFU you STUPID RACIST Sock Puppet! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 May 2020 19:55:10 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 9:12:22 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>> > Nope! Just a waxed paper bag full of slightly salty and nicely spiced corn chips.
>> >
>> > John Kuthe...
>> >

>> I smell smoke . You better check ... I think your injuns done
>> started a campfire in da rainbow tribal area!

>STFU you STUPID RACIST Sock Puppet! :-(
>
>John Kuthe...

If they agravate you so why do you read his posts? I've had the
douchebag killfiled for many months, I never read his worthless posts
unless some newbie jerk like you reposts them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 11:07:40 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2020 19:55:10 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

> >> I smell smoke . You better check ... I think your injuns done
> >> started a campfire in da rainbow tribal area!

> >STFU you STUPID RACIST Sock Puppet! :-(
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> If they agravate you so why do you read his posts? I've had the
> douchebag killfiled for many months, I never read his worthless posts
> unless some newbie jerk like you reposts them.

Like an Ostrich with its head in the sand, eh ShelDUM?

I rarely read most of your long pontificating posts either, but I don't rely on a killfile to not read them! Because *I* am in control of what I read or not!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 11:07:40 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2020 19:55:10 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

> >> I smell smoke . You better check ... I think your injuns done
> >> started a campfire in da rainbow tribal area!

> >STFU you STUPID RACIST Sock Puppet! :-(
> >
> >John Kuthe...

> If they agravate you so why do you read his posts? I've had the
> douchebag killfiled for many months, I never read his worthless posts
> unless some newbie jerk like you reposts them.

Like an Ostrich with its head in the sand, eh ShelDUM?

I rarely read most of your long pontificating posts either, but I don't rely on a killfile to not read them! Because *I* am in control of what I read or not!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin laid this down on his screen :
> On Fri, 22 May 2020 19:55:10 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

>>> I smell smoke . You better check ... I think your injuns done
>>> started a campfire in da rainbow tribal area!

>> STFU you STUPID RACIST Sock Puppet! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> If they agravate you so why do you read his posts? I've had the
> douchebag killfiled for many months, I never read his worthless posts
> unless some newbie jerk like you reposts them.

That's only because you're a pussy, katz.