Charlene Charette

Default suggestions for sweet potatoes ?

In the fridge I have leftover, unseasoned, baked sweet potatoes; fresh
pineapple; and pork chops.

Two thoughts come to mind:

1) mash together the sweet potatoes and pineapple -- does the pineapple
need cooking first? what else to add?

2) grill the pineapple and serve it as a side; do something else with
the sweet potatoes

Any suggestions?

TIA,
--Charlene

--
If you read any script for TV or film that calls itself historical, no
more than 40 percent of it is real. The rest is made-up crap. --

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net

Mary

I would mash the sweet potatoes, put them into a baking dish, top them
with the pineapple, and bake until the sweet potatoes are thoroughly
heated, which will be plenty of time for the pineapple. You could top
it all with a bit of brown sugar to make it extra yummy! And cook the
pork chops separately, of course. Sounds delicious!