FoodBanter.com

-   -   Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/4506-alzheimers-chef-boyardee.html)

Not Available 11-02-2004 05:55 AM

Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

Is there a connection?

Bob 11-02-2004 06:50 AM

Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

Not Available wrote:

> Is there a connection?

Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.

Bob

D.Currie 11-02-2004 07:03 AM

"Bob" > wrote in message
> Not Available wrote:
>
> > Is there a connection?

> Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
>
> Bob

I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear fission!

Katra 11-02-2004 08:39 AM

Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

In article >,
"D.Currie" > wrote:

> "Bob" > wrote in message
> > Not Available wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a connection?

> > Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
> >
> > Bob
> >

> I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear fission!

I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Charles Gifford 11-02-2004 09:46 AM

"Bob" > wrote in message
> Not Available wrote:
>
> > Is there a connection?

> Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
>
> Bob

Yes! Yes!............No! I'm wrong, it's Franco-American. Nevermind.

Charlie

Pennyaline 11-02-2004 01:18 PM

"Not Available" > wrote:
> Is there a connection?

Could'a been. If I remember his picture right, Chef Boyardee was already an
oldish guy decades ago and the right age for Alzheimer's or some other
organic dementia. But crap, he must be long dead by now so what's the point
of overexamining it?

<however, the link between Alzheimer's and WebTV... well, that's another
story>

Bob 11-02-2004 03:09 PM

Katra wrote:

> In article >,
> "D.Currie" > wrote:

>>>Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
>>>
>>>Bob
>>>

>>I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear fission!
>>

> I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
> and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

Aluminum contains underarm anti-perspirant? No wonder that fish I
cooked tasted like that...

feh

Bob

The Ranger 11-02-2004 03:43 PM

Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

Charles Gifford > wrote in message
hlink.net after "Bob"
> posted in message
> to Not Available notation:
> > > Is there a connection?

> > Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
> >

> Yes! Yes!............No! I'm wrong, it's Franco-American. Nevermind.

You're both wrong! It's Wendsday^WWendzd^WWenzd&WHumpday, pink, and... Oh I
forget.

What were we talking about?

The

Jack Schidt® 11-02-2004 04:01 PM

"Not Available" > wrote in message
> Is there a connection?

I forget.

Jack Ummmmmm

Jeff Bienstadt 11-02-2004 07:48 PM

Bob wrote:

> Katra wrote:
>
>> In article >,

>>>I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear
>>>fission!
>>>

>> I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
>> and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

> Aluminum contains underarm anti-perspirant? No wonder that fish I
> cooked tasted like that...

Nuclear fishin'

---jkb

--
"Thank you, come again. Smithers, release the hounds."
-- Montgomery Burns

Tony Lew 11-02-2004 10:11 PM

Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

(Not Available) wrote in message >...
> Is there a connection?

Yes, both are connected with Anthony Gazza.

D.Currie 12-02-2004 12:17 AM

Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

"Tony Lew" > wrote in message
om...
> (Not Available) wrote in message

> > Is there a connection?

> Yes, both are connected with Anthony Gazza.

Gazza....gazzarraaa..the fugitive?

Er, no...gaza..he was a stripper, right?

Harry Demidavicius 12-02-2004 06:35 AM

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:09:21 -0500, Bob > wrote:

>Katra wrote:
>
>> In article >,

>>>I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear fission!
>>>

>> I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
>> and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

>Aluminum contains underarm anti-perspirant? No wonder that fish I
>cooked tasted like that...
>
>feh
>
>Bob

How do you deal with frozen doughnuts, Bob?

Harry

Bob 12-02-2004 07:57 AM

Harry Demidavicius wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:09:21 -0500, Bob > wrote:
>
>>Katra wrote:

>>>I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
>>>and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

>>Aluminum contains underarm anti-perspirant? No wonder that fish I
>>cooked tasted like that...
>>
>>feh
>>
>>Bob

> How do you deal with frozen doughnuts, Bob?

I get Chef Boyardee to help, Harry. Why?

Bob

snudle 12-02-2004 07:08 PM

Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

I would not feed Chef Boyardee to my greatest enemy. That stuff is nasty.

Darlaaz 13-02-2004 12:34 AM

Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

HELP - it anybody out there?