Not Available

Default Alzheimers and Chef Boyardee

Is there a connection?

Bob

Not Available wrote:

> Is there a connection?

Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.

Bob

D.Currie

"Bob" > wrote in message
> Not Available wrote:
>
> > Is there a connection?

> Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
>
> Bob

I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear fission!

Katra

In article >,
"D.Currie" > wrote:

> "Bob" > wrote in message
> > Not Available wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a connection?

> > Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
> >
> > Bob
> >

> I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear fission!

I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<Katra at centurytel dot net>,,<

Charles Gifford

"Bob" > wrote in message
> Not Available wrote:
>
> > Is there a connection?

> Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
>
> Bob

Yes! Yes!............No! I'm wrong, it's Franco-American. Nevermind.

Charlie

Pennyaline

"Not Available" > wrote:
> Is there a connection?

Could'a been. If I remember his picture right, Chef Boyardee was already an
oldish guy decades ago and the right age for Alzheimer's or some other
organic dementia. But crap, he must be long dead by now so what's the point
of overexamining it?

<however, the link between Alzheimer's and WebTV... well, that's another
story>

Bob

Katra wrote:

> In article >,
> "D.Currie" > wrote:

>>>Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
>>>
>>>Bob
>>>

>>I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear fission!
>>

> I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
> and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

Aluminum contains underarm anti-perspirant? No wonder that fish I
cooked tasted like that...

feh

Bob

The Ranger

Charles Gifford > wrote in message
hlink.net after "Bob"
> posted in message
> to Not Available notation:
> > > Is there a connection?

> > Yes. Same connection as Tuesday, blue and nuclear fission.
> >

> Yes! Yes!............No! I'm wrong, it's Franco-American. Nevermind.

You're both wrong! It's Wendsday^WWendzd^WWenzd&WHumpday, pink, and... Oh I
forget.

What were we talking about?

The

Jack Schidt®

"Not Available" > wrote in message
> Is there a connection?

I forget.

Jack Ummmmmm

Jeff Bienstadt

Bob wrote:

> Katra wrote:
>
>> In article >,

>>>I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear
>>>fission!
>>>

>> I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
>> and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

> Aluminum contains underarm anti-perspirant? No wonder that fish I
> cooked tasted like that...

Nuclear fishin'

---jkb

--
"Thank you, come again. Smithers, release the hounds."
-- Montgomery Burns

Harry Demidavicius

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:09:21 -0500, Bob > wrote:

>Katra wrote:
>
>> In article >,

>>>I think you've got it wrong, it's Tuesday, blue cheese and nuclear fission!
>>>

>> I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
>> and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

>Aluminum contains underarm anti-perspirant? No wonder that fish I
>cooked tasted like that...
>
>feh
>
>Bob

How do you deal with frozen doughnuts, Bob?

Harry
Bob

Harry Demidavicius wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:09:21 -0500, Bob > wrote:
>
>>Katra wrote:

>>>I thought it was Tuesday, Brie and Fusion...
>>>and aluminum containing underarm anti-persperant. ;-)

>>Aluminum contains underarm anti-perspirant? No wonder that fish I
>>cooked tasted like that...
>>
>>feh
>>
>>Bob

> How do you deal with frozen doughnuts, Bob?

I get Chef Boyardee to help, Harry. Why?

Bob

snudle

I would not feed Chef Boyardee to my greatest enemy. That stuff is nasty.

"Not Available" > wrote in message
> Is there a connection?

Darlaaz

HELP - it anybody out there?