FoodBanter.com

-   -   How to feed your family during a coronavirus outbreak (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/450035-how-feed-your-family.html)

Silvar Beitel[_3_] 11-03-2020 06:55 PM

How to feed your family during a coronavirus outbreak

An article in the Boston Globe today. It looks like a pretty handy mini-cookbook for quick and non-boring meals you can make from stuff you likely already have on hand.

<https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/03/09/lifestyle/hope-best-prepare-worst-how-feed-your-family-during-coronavirus-outbreak/>

Useful not just for plague quarantines. Good also for nuclear wars, Waco-type government sieges, alien or zombie invasions or both, too many in-law moochers, etc. :-)

If Covid19 shows up here, I and my pantry are ready.

--
Silvar Beitel
(Haven't posted in a while. Hope you survived without me :-) )

Leo[_4_] 12-03-2020 04:55 AM

How to feed your family during a coronavirus outbreak

On 2020 Mar 11, , Silvar Beitel wrote
(in >):

> (Haven't posted in a while. Hope you survived without me :-) )

Barely :-(

leo