Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default More soup !

Â* This time it's a pot of turkey noodle since we both have colds . Made
from (part of) the meat and stock from our Thanksgiving turkey , with
fresh carrots and celery , fresh and dried parsley , just a dash each of
garlic and pepper and a bit of dried onion . I'll be adding a big
handful of rotini in a few minutes , then it'll simmer for another 10-12
minutes and it'll be time to eat . It's a good evening for soup ,
colder'n a well digger's ass out there !

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 18:41:20 -0600, Terry Coombs >
wrote:

> * This time it's a pot of turkey noodle since we both have colds . Made
>from (part of) the meat and stock from our Thanksgiving turkey , with
>fresh carrots and celery , fresh and dried parsley , just a dash each of
>garlic and pepper and a bit of dried onion . I'll be adding a big
>handful of rotini in a few minutes , then it'll simmer for another 10-12
>minutes and it'll be time to eat . It's a good evening for soup ,
>colder'n a well digger's ass out there !

Homemade soup is always excellent for cold weather... add lots of
fresh parsley too... and dill.