Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Limited Time You Can Claim Your Cookbook "The Fat Burning Kitchen"For FREE!!

For A VERY Limited Time You Can Claim Your Cookbook "The Fat Burning Kitchen" For FREE!!

Imagine how great you'll look and feel when you KNOW the foods that are actually good for you, that boost your metabolism , heal your joints, MELT away stubborn fat , and FIGHT aging are actually DELICIOUS, loaded with nutrition, and satisfy your appetite!

https://sites.google.com/site/cookingfv/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 14:58:31 -0800 (PST), Al Val >
wrote:

>For A VERY Limited Time You Can Claim Your Cookbook "The Fat Burning Kitchen" For FREE!!

No thanks, I can just use gasoline if I want to burn my kitchen down.

>Imagine how great you'll look and feel when you KNOW the foods that are actually good for you, that boost your metabolism , heal your joints, MELT away stubborn fat , and FIGHT aging are actually DELICIOUS, loaded with nutrition, and satisfy your appetite!
>
>https://shockchan.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/2/2019 5:58 PM, Al Val wrote:
> For A VERY Limited Time You Can Claim Your Cookbook "The Fat Burning Kitchen" For FREE!!
>
> Imagine how great you'll look and feel when you KNOW the foods that are actually good for you, that boost your metabolism , heal your joints, MELT away stubborn fat , and FIGHT aging are actually DELICIOUS, loaded with nutrition, and satisfy your appetite!
>
> https://sites.google.com/kissmyass

Does it have recipes for SPAM?