Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I RIPPED my first HOUR on my Nordictrack!!

20+20+20mins, and occasional breaks! WHEW!!! A milestone!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 12:08:27 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> 20+20+20mins, and occasional breaks! WHEW!!! A milestone!
>
> John Kuthe...

And my legs FEEL GOOD too! For someone who in 1990 could not feel or move their legs at all due to MS!

:-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 12:08:27 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>> 20+20+20mins, and occasional breaks! WHEW!!! A milestone!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> And my legs FEEL GOOD too! For someone who in 1990 could not feel or move their legs at all due to MS!
>
> :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

It doesn't count if you take a break. You must rip continuously.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 2:41:38 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 12:08:27 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> 20+20+20mins, and occasional breaks! WHEW!!! A milestone!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > And my legs FEEL GOOD too! For someone who in 1990 could not feel or move their legs at all due to MS!
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> It doesn't count if you take a break. You must rip continuously.

BULLSHIT! YOU RIP, YOUR ROOLS! I rip, MY ROOLS!!

I do not rest long enough to allow my heart rate to fall, just to catch a breath and maybe a drink too. Then I get up and start back up! This is AEROBIC exercise! Heart rate is YUGE!! And my LUNGS support it, because I gave up that horrible cigarette habit I had 1979 to 1989! Now I smoke only HEALTHFUL smokes, at least as healthful a smoke can be!

Cannabis!

AHA!n Guess which chemical in cannabis causes cancer cells to undergo a normal cellular process called apoptosis or cell suicide? THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol! YES the one that gets you high!! It's also a CURE for cancers!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 2:41:38 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> And my legs FEEL GOOD too! For someone who in 1990 could not feel or move their legs at all due to MS!
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> It doesn't count if you take a break. You must rip continuously.

> BULLSHIT! YOU RIP, YOUR ROOLS! I rip, MY ROOLS!!
>
> I do not rest long enough to allow my heart rate to fall, just to catch a breath and maybe a drink too. Then I get up and start back up! This is AEROBIC exercise! Heart rate is YUGE!! And my LUNGS support it, because I gave up that horrible cigarette habit I had 1979 to 1989! Now I smoke only HEALTHFUL smokes, at least as healthful a smoke can be!
>
> Cannabis!
>
> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/
>
> AHA!n Guess which chemical in cannabis causes cancer cells to undergo a normal cellular process called apoptosis or cell suicide? THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol! YES the one that gets you high!! It's also a CURE for cancers!
>
> John Kuthe...

You can rip much better if you smoke a little meth before starting
to rip.

Cannabis only makes you lazy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 8:08:27 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> 20+20+20mins, and occasional breaks! WHEW!!! A milestone!
>
> John Kuthe...

I admire guys that can do that. I can't. Most other people can't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:15:22 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> It doesn't count if you take a break. You must rip continuously.

> > BULLSHIT! YOU RIP, YOUR ROOLS! I rip, MY ROOLS!!
> >
> > I do not rest long enough to allow my heart rate to fall, just to catch a breath and maybe a drink too. Then I get up and start back up! This is AEROBIC exercise! Heart rate is YUGE!! And my LUNGS support it, because I gave up that horrible cigarette habit I had 1979 to 1989! Now I smoke only HEALTHFUL smokes, at least as healthful a smoke can be!
> >
> > Cannabis!
> >
> > https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/
> >
> > AHA!n Guess which chemical in cannabis causes cancer cells to undergo a normal cellular process called apoptosis or cell suicide? THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol! YES the one that gets you high!! It's also a CURE for cancers!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> You can rip much better if you smoke a little meth before starting
> to rip.
>
> Cannabis only makes you lazy.

IF you allow it to! When I hit the endorphins producing stage, I RIP!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 5:04:27 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:

> When I hit the endorphins producing stage, I RIP a FART!
>
> John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 5:11:59 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 5:04:27 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > When I hit the endorphins producing stage, I RIP a FART!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

Nice quote forgery! I never TYPED that, YOU DID! Clever? No, stupid! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> 20+20+20mins, and occasional breaks! WHEW!!! A milestone!
>
> John Kuthe...

The "+" would indicate a break, right? Maybe now you won't have to sit
down to take a break during a Bernie Sander's rally!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 7:22:18 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > 20+20+20mins, and occasional breaks! WHEW!!! A milestone!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> The "+" would indicate a break, right? Maybe now you won't have to sit
> down to take a break during a Bernie Sander's rally!!!

That line was NOT MOVING! I have NO obligation to stand to appease YOU!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 7:22:18 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> 20+20+20mins, and occasional breaks! WHEW!!! A milestone!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> The "+" would indicate a break, right? Maybe now you won't have to sit
>> down to take a break during a Bernie Sander's rally!!!

> That line was NOT MOVING! I have NO obligation to stand to appease YOU!
>
> John Kuthe...

You didn't rip an hour. Maybe you forgot to take sudafed and a good
shit before you started? That could explain the farting when you got
to endorphin stage.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 6:31:37 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:

> Nice quote forgery! I never TYPED that, YOU DID! Clever? No, stupid! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

No more stupid than you crowing about the most mundane things that happened in
your uneventful life.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 9:39:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 6:31:37 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > Nice quote forgery! I never TYPED that, YOU DID! Clever? No, stupid! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> No more stupid than you crowing about the most mundane things that happened in
> your uneventful life.

:-) People just don't get what's important in life. Else how would industry ever be capable of destroying SO MUCH! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 10:24:18 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:

> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 9:39:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>
> > On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 6:31:37 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> > >
> > > Nice quote forgery! I never TYPED that, YOU DID! Clever? No, stupid! :-(
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > No more stupid than you crowing about the most mundane things that happened in
> > your uneventful life.

> :-) People just don't get what's important in life. Else how would industry ever be capable of destroying SO MUCH! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

Oooooooooh, you 'ripping' and 'sweating' and crowing are what's important
in life? Maybe in your boring, attention craving, bi-polar life it's
important but perhaps we don't care to see your mundane posts but for
the comic factor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:19:48 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 10:24:18 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:

>> > No more stupid than you crowing about the most mundane things that happened in
>> > your uneventful life.

>> :-) People just don't get what's important in life. Else how would industry ever be capable of destroying SO MUCH! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>Oooooooooh, you 'ripping' and 'sweating' and crowing are what's important
>in life?

It's clearly important in your life because you can't stop commenting
on it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 15:04:23 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:15:22 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>> > BULLSHIT! YOU RIP, YOUR ROOLS! I rip, MY ROOLS!!
>> >
>> > I do not rest long enough to allow my heart rate to fall, just to catch a breath and maybe a drink too. Then I get up and start back up! This is AEROBIC exercise! Heart rate is YUGE!! And my LUNGS support it, because I gave up that horrible cigarette habit I had 1979 to 1989! Now I smoke only HEALTHFUL smokes, at least as healthful a smoke can be!
>> >
>> > Cannabis!
>> >
>> > https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/
>> >
>> > AHA!n Guess which chemical in cannabis causes cancer cells to undergo a normal cellular process called apoptosis or cell suicide? THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol! YES the one that gets you high!! It's also a CURE for cancers!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe...
>> >

>> You can rip much better if you smoke a little meth before starting
>> to rip.
>>
>> Cannabis only makes you lazy.

>IF you allow it to! When I hit the endorphins producing stage, I RIP!

Why do you hit the dolphins? What did they do to you?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:19:48 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:

>>> :-) People just don't get what's important in life. Else how would industry ever be capable of destroying SO MUCH! :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Oooooooooh, you 'ripping' and 'sweating' and crowing are what's important
>> in life?

> It's clearly important in your life because you can't stop commenting
> on it.

Yoose whining again druce.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 9:39:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 6:31:37 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> Nice quote forgery! I never TYPED that, YOU DID! Clever? No, stupid! :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> No more stupid than you crowing about the most mundane things that happened in
>> your uneventful life.

> :-) People just don't get what's important in life. Else how would industry ever be capable of destroying SO MUCH! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

WTF?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:19:48 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:

>>> :-) People just don't get what's important in life. Else how would industry ever be capable of destroying SO MUCH! :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Oooooooooh, you 'ripping' and 'sweating' and crowing are what's important
>> in life?

> It's clearly important in your life because you can't stop commenting
> on it.

Four minutes for that response!!!! You certainly have John's back!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 21:25:58 -0500, Alex > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:19:48 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:

>>> Oooooooooh, you 'ripping' and 'sweating' and crowing are what's important
>>> in life?

>> It's clearly important in your life because you can't stop commenting
>> on it.

>Four minutes for that response!!!! You certainly have John's back!!!!

Next time I'll wait 5 minutes. Just for you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alex wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:19:48 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:

>>> Oooooooooh, you 'ripping' and 'sweating' and crowing are what's
>>> important
>>> in life?

>> It's clearly important in your life because you can't stop commenting
>> on it.

> Four minutes for that response!!!!* You certainly have John's back!!!!

Druce is kunthe's official mouthpiece.