Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pineapple/Strawberry/Vanilla Ice Cream+cashews bedtime dessert!

Cut to tiny pieces:
1" slice of fresh pineapple
10 Strawberries
(quantities vary)

Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
Hershey's Syrup
Cashews

Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> Cut to tiny pieces:
> 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> 10 Strawberries
> (quantities vary)
>
> Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> Hershey's Syrup
> Cashews
>
> Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
>
> John Kuthe...

That much sugar would keep me awake all night.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> Cut to tiny pieces:
> 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> 10 Strawberries
> (quantities vary)
>
> Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> Hershey's Syrup
> Cashews
>
> Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
>
> John Kuthe...

I'll have my usual dessert; plain yogurt topped with wild blueberries and raw pumpkin seeds.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/14/19 5:58 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Cut to tiny pieces:
> 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> 10 Strawberries
> (quantities vary)
>
> Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> Hershey's Syrup
> Cashews
>
> Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
>
> John Kuthe...

Sounds OK but over the top for my taste. I don't often eat deserts and
didn't even like sweets much as a kid. Always preferred savory rather
than sweet. These days chocolate is tasting very good though. Last
desert I had after a meal was this month, and it was homemade squash pie.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/14/2019 8:38 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> Cut to tiny pieces:
>> 1" slice of fresh pineapple
>> 10 Strawberries
>> (quantities vary)
>>
>> Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
>> Hershey's Syrup
>> Cashews
>>
>> Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Apparently he likes being awake all night.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 12:46:40 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 11/14/2019 8:38 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> Cut to tiny pieces:
>>> 1" slice of fresh pineapple
>>> 10 Strawberries
>>> (quantities vary)
>>>
>>> Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
>>> Hershey's Syrup
>>> Cashews
>>>
>>> Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>Apparently he likes being awake all night.

Ask him. He's here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 12:46:40 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Apparently he likes being awake all night.

> Ask him. He's here.

So are you, and you are his mouthpiece.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/14/19 12:29 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Brucethegoose wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 12:46:40 -0500, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> Apparently he likes being awake all night.

>> Ask him. He's here.
>>

> So are you, and you are his mouthpiece.

Would you ask Bruce if Jill is here and if it's OK to ask her something?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 12:59:46 -0700, jay > wrote:

>On 11/14/19 12:29 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Brucethegoose wrote:

>>> Ask him. He's here.
>>>

>> So are you, and you are his mouthpiece.
>>

>Would you ask Bruce if Jill is here and if it's OK to ask her something?

Quoi?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:38:20 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> > Cut to tiny pieces:
> > 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> > 10 Strawberries
> > (quantities vary)
> >
> > Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> > Hershey's Syrup
> > Cashews
> >
> > Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

But it's the GOOD sugar! FRUIT sugar! Mmmmmmm!

And I JUST renewed my Seroquel prescription (50mg HS) with the adjunct cannabis treatment!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 3:17:05 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:38:20 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Cut to tiny pieces:
> > > 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> > > 10 Strawberries
> > > (quantities vary)
> > >
> > > Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> > > Hershey's Syrup
> > > Cashews
> > >
> > > Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> But it's the GOOD sugar! FRUIT sugar! Mmmmmmm!

Ice cream? Hershey's syrup?

In any event, sugar is sugar. Ask any diabetic.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 2:23:13 PM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 3:17:05 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > But it's the GOOD sugar! FRUIT sugar! Mmmmmmm!

> Ice cream? Hershey's syrup?
>
> In any event, sugar is sugar. Ask any diabetic.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I have only ONE dietary restriction: I ONLY eat food! And it helps if that food does not fight back or run away!

Like the Hot Strong Black Cuppa Plus I'm enjoying right now! It's a nice docile Cuppa Plus! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 12:27:58 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 2:23:13 PM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > But it's the GOOD sugar! FRUIT sugar! Mmmmmmm!

>> Ice cream? Hershey's syrup?
>>
>> In any event, sugar is sugar. Ask any diabetic.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>I have only ONE dietary restriction: I ONLY eat food! And it helps if that food does not fight back or run away!

A week ago you had a problem with meat. Things change fast.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 6:58:29 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:

> Cut to tiny pieces:
> 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> 10 Strawberries
> (quantities vary)
>
> Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> Hershey's Syrup
> Cashews
>
> Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
>
> John Kuthe...

Stomach churning.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 3:17:05 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:38:20 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Cut to tiny pieces:
> > > 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> > > 10 Strawberries
> > > (quantities vary)
> > >
> > > Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> > > Hershey's Syrup
> > > Cashews
> > >
> > > Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> But it's the GOOD sugar! FRUIT sugar! Mmmmmmm!
>
> And I JUST renewed my Seroquel prescription (50mg HS) with the adjunct cannabis treatment!
>
> John Kuthe...

It sure sounds good. I wouldn't eat it, unless at a friends place and they served it. I have type 2 and need to cut way back on sugar therefore plain yogurt and berries.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 3:17:05 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:38:20 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Cut to tiny pieces:
> > > 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> > > 10 Strawberries
> > > (quantities vary)
> > >
> > > Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> > > Hershey's Syrup
> > > Cashews
> > >
> > > Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> But it's the GOOD sugar! FRUIT sugar! Mmmmmmm!
>
> And I JUST renewed my Seroquel prescription (50mg HS) with the adjunct cannabis treatment!
>
> John Kuthe...

I use seroquel for sleeping. I tried weed in the past, but it causes me too much anxiety, and doesn't make me sleepy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 13:22:00 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

>On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 3:17:05 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

>> > That much sugar would keep me awake all night.
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton

>> But it's the GOOD sugar! FRUIT sugar! Mmmmmmm!
>>
>> And I JUST renewed my Seroquel prescription (50mg HS) with the adjunct cannabis treatment!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>I use seroquel for sleeping. I tried weed in the past, but it causes me too much anxiety, and doesn't make me sleepy.

For me the best sleep is after getting laid... whatsa matter Kootchie,
can't get those Indian maidens to spread their legs, you gotta resort
to drugs?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/14/19 6:54 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 16:36:04 -0700, jay > wrote:
>
>> On 11/14/19 2:45 PM, wrote:
>>> On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 13:22:00 -0800 (PST), A Moose in Love

>>> For me the best sleep is after getting laid...

>> Are you then up staring at the ceiling most nights? LOL

> He knows exactly how many sheep there are.

That was funny!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 4:58:29 AM UTC-8, John Kuthe wrote:
> Cut to tiny pieces:
> 1" slice of fresh pineapple
> 10 Strawberries
> (quantities vary)
>
> Add small scoop French Vanilla Ice Cream
> Hershey's Syrup
> Cashews
>
> Garnish with a blurb of Chambord, stir and ENJOY!
>
> John Kuthe...

My wife and I used to get a pineapple boat back in the 70's. We'd eat them late at night. These days the restaurant is no longer around and we have no source of pineapple boats. We could probably find them in Waikiki but we stay away from that hell hole. I suppose I could make one but that seems like a real drag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHqYaYDsSY