Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Milk bankruptcy

On 11/15/2019 12:16 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 7:49:33 AM UTC-8, Gary wrote:
>> dsi1 wrote:
>>>
>>> Hooters was my friend's favorite restaurant. That guy was always kind of a horndog. As it goes, tightly dressed floozies in their skivvies make me nervous. The Hooters on this rock was located next to a pier so there was plenty to look at instead of boobage.

>> My condolences, Rockboy. I never heard that you had died.

> A girl once said to me "I like talking to you - all these guys here just want to talk about sex." That was in a factory job. As it goes, I'm not one to make personal remarks about others nor was I ever interested in objectifying the opposite sex. OTOH, I used to be a real geek. Perhaps I still am. These days, I try to hide it.

It shows you respect them as people, not potential sex conquests. I've
had female friends, married and unmarried, for years because I've never
tried to fool around with them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-11-15 10:22 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 11/14/2019 6:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> It's true, I didn't see any families there.Â* But I didn't notice anyone
> paying much attention to the servers or their attire, either.Â* TV's all
> over the place, tuned to sports.Â* Guys ordering pitchers of beer, glued
> to whatever game was on.
>
> They did serve really good hot wings at Hooters

I have never been to one but my son has. When he was about 14 we went to
Florida with his friend's family and the father took them there.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/15/2019 1:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> It shows you respect them as people, not potential sex conquests.Â* I've
> had female friends, married and unmarried, for years because I've never
> tried to fool around with them.

My neighbor just tried to seduce me. He invited me over for cheese and
crackers, a neighborly get together. So sure, I went. He opened a
bottle of wine. He kept it very civil but when he'd had two glasses of
wine he got right down to it and asked me if I'd be interested in having
a sexual relationship with him. Uh, no. Thanks for the cheese and
crackers and the glass of wine. Got to go home now.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 5:50:27 PM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:

> he'd had two glasses of
> wine he got right down to it and asked me if I'd be interested in having
> a sexual relationship with him.
>
> Jill

Liquid courage.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 16:14:46 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 5:50:27 PM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> he'd had two glasses of
>> wine he got right down to it and asked me if I'd be interested in having
>> a sexual relationship with him.
>>
>> Jill
>>

>Liquid courage.

Dutch courage.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/15/2019 6:50 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 11/15/2019 1:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>> It shows you respect them as people, not potential sex conquests.
>> I've had female friends, married and unmarried, for years because I've
>> never tried to fool around with them.

> My neighbor just tried to seduce me.Â* He invited me over for cheese and
> crackers, a neighborly get together.Â* So sure, I went.Â* He opened a
> bottle of wine.Â* He kept it very civil but when he'd had two glasses of
> wine he got right down to it and asked me if I'd be interested in having
> a sexual relationship with him.Â* Uh, no.Â* Thanks for the cheese and
> crackers and the glass of wine.Â* Got to go home now.
>
> Jill

Risky to ask. Not only does he not have sex but you will probably never
visit alone again.

Two of my female friends, one for 45 years, one for 30 years are good
friends and good company. I value their friendship more than a grab of
tush. Going back many years, a secretary at work would always go to any
company related functions with me because she knew she would get home
safely.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/15/2019 7:29 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 11/15/2019 6:50 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 11/15/2019 1:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>>
>>> It shows you respect them as people, not potential sex conquests.
>>> I've had female friends, married and unmarried, for years because
>>> I've never tried to fool around with them.

>> My neighbor just tried to seduce me.Â* He invited me over for cheese
>> and crackers, a neighborly get together.Â* So sure, I went.Â* He opened
>> a bottle of wine.Â* He kept it very civil but when he'd had two glasses
>> of wine he got right down to it and asked me if I'd be interested in
>> having a sexual relationship with him.Â* Uh, no.Â* Thanks for the cheese
>> and crackers and the glass of wine.Â* Got to go home now.
>>
>> Jill

> Risky to ask.Â* Not only does he not have sex but you will probably never
> visit alone again.

True that. I don't know why he wants to try to change the status quo.
We've been friendly neighbors for years. He is a divorced guy but I've
never indicated I wanted it to be anything more between us.

> TwoÂ* of my female friends, one for 45 years, one for 30 years are good
> friends and good company.Â* I value their friendship more than a grab of
> tush.Â* Going back many years, a secretary at work would always go to any
> company related functions with me because she knew she would get home
> safely.

That's a good thing. I did get home safely. He sort of fell asleep on
the couch. He can't quite handle two glasses of wine and some cheese
and crackers.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking