Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default recreating lost posts

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Bruce wrote:
> > There goes your biodiversity. Everything becomes the same. In the
> > future, all Americans will look and talk like Gary. You'll all have
> > freshly painted houses full of ferrets!
> >

> And all their asses will look exactly like yoose face

"Not really, said the kangaroo."
Bruce has lost all face here.
He's a child that is afraid of modern science.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Bruce wrote:
> > Bunch of old Unix farts.

> Yet these old Unix farts still get a ton accomplished with those tools.
> Whenever the young whippersnappers at work have an intractable problem
> one of us oldtimers solves it with a Unix shell script.

I currently get occasional free-lance Cobol programming work. Few
of the new, young programmers bother to learn it in school. Yes,
some large corporations still use it. The year 2000 thing didn't
scare them. It works fine for them so they haven't bothered to
change. They will eventually though and I'll be able to translate
old programs to a new language if I learn whatever new one they
decide on. I might be "over it" by then though...still years
down the road.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> They have prosecuted
> farmers for using the seed of GMO grains that infiltrated their crops.
> If I ran the world the farmers would be able to take action against
> Monsanto for the contamination of their crops.

They could do that right now with a good lawyer and they should.
It would have to be a combined class action suit though to go
against that large corporation.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 9:28:41 AM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-09-11 9:17 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 6:31:02 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> >> On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 03:08:08 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

> >> Most of your corn is GM, which was my point.

> > And my point is that people who don't want to eat GM corn can find
> > non-GM corn. You said "probably always", which is simply not the case.
> >
> > The relatively few people who actually care about GMOs aren't likely to
> > eat grocery-store processed food anyway.
> >
> > It's interesting that about half of Americans think GMOs are worse for
> > one's health, yet roughly 92% of them eat GMO corn (sometimes filtered
> > through farm animals first).
> >

> I am not concerned about health issues from GMO foods. I just dislike
> their marketing. For as long as there has been agriculture farmers have
> been saving a portion of their crop for seed for future crops. Farmers
> bought seed and then cultivated the crops, replanted and the cycle
> continued. With GMO plants they have to buy the seed new each year or
> pay a license fee to sow the grain that they grew. They have prosecuted
> farmers for using the seed of GMO grains that infiltrated their crops.
> If I ran the world the farmers would be able to take action against
> Monsanto for the contamination of their crops.

You make a valid point. I think Monsanto shouldn't be able to sue farmers
when their fields inadvertently get GM genes in them.

However, they can protect their intellectual property as they see fit. If
the farmers were actually saving their seed, they wouldn't have bought
seed from Monsanto and it would be a complete non-issue for them.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair

Cindy Hamilton wrote :
> Whenever the young whippersnappers at work have an intractable problem
> one of us oldtimers solves it with a Unix shell script.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 11:15:06 AM UTC-4, Casa de Masa wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote :
> > Whenever the young whippersnappers at work have an intractable problem
> > one of us oldtimers solves it with a Unix shell script.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
> to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

Where can I get that kind of job?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair

Fake vet scatboi little Colonel Eddie Burke formulated on Wednesday :
> On 9/11/2019 8:15 AM, Casa de Puto Joto wrote:
>
>> Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
>> to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

> Pot.....Kettle, you ignorant asswhole!
> LOL

I'm retired, you fake vet fecalpheliac.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Casa de Masa wrote:

> Cindy Hamilton wrote :
> > Whenever the young whippersnappers at work have an intractable problem
> > one of us oldtimers solves it with a Unix shell script.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
> to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

Cindy posts here mostly early mornings, not all day.
Bruce is the one that posts all day long, has a panic button in
case the wife walks into the room. His secret is that the wife
has a real job and makes most of the money. Bruce is his own boss
and a very slack one that I can see. ;-D This boy checks RFC
every 10 minutes or so, all day long. Look at his response time
for most posts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary brought next idea :
> Casa de Masa wrote:
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote :
>>> Whenever the young whippersnappers at work have an intractable problem
>>> one of us oldtimers solves it with a Unix shell script.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
>> to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

> Cindy posts here mostly early mornings, not all day.

Simply not true, she posts here and whines about
Trump in alt.home.repair...all day, while at work.

> Bruce is the one that posts all day long, has a panic button in
> case the wife walks into the room. His secret is that the wife
> has a real job and makes most of the money. Bruce is his own boss
> and a very slack one that I can see. ;-D This boy checks RFC
> every 10 minutes or so, all day long. Look at his response time
> for most posts.

**** him, he's a butthurt wankstain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-11 7:29 a.m., Dave Smith wrote:

> If I ran the world the farmers would be able to take action against
> Monsanto for the contamination of their crops.

And if I ruled the world, I'd introduce legislation that forbade farmers
from whining and for demanding government handouts!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-11 8:19 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> You make a valid point. I think Monsanto shouldn't be able to sue farmers
> when their fields inadvertently get GM genes in them.
>
> However, they can protect their intellectual property as they see fit. If
> the farmers were actually saving their seed, they wouldn't have bought
> seed from Monsanto and it would be a complete non-issue for them.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Farmers sign contracts to use GM seed but then think that the contracts
don't apply to them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

graham wrote:

> And if I ruled the world, I'd introduce legislation that forbade farmers
> from whining and for demanding government handouts!

But, graham, then we would all starve...!!!

Did not the put - upon Ukrainians and others settle the glorious Canadian prairies if not to "grow and prosper"...!!!???

"Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
Proverbs 30:8"

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair

After serious thinking fake vet scatboi little Eddie Burke wrote :
> "Retarded" is the word, asswhole!

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto

INDEED! LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-11 11:43 a.m., GM wrote:
> graham wrote:
>
>> And if I ruled the world, I'd introduce legislation that forbade farmers
>> from whining and for demanding government handouts!

> But, graham, then we would all starve...!!!

That's what they'd like you to believe!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 1:06:47 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
> Casa de Masa wrote:
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton wrote :
> > > Whenever the young whippersnappers at work have an intractable problem
> > > one of us oldtimers solves it with a Unix shell script.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton
> > >

> > Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
> > to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

> Cindy posts here mostly early mornings, not all day.

Depends what I'm doing at work. Right now I'm building a compiler
and writing some documentation.

While the computer is doing stuff, I've popped over here and I see that
Casa de Masa still has a little crush on me. He's like a latency-age boy.
All he can do about his crush is punch me on the arm.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-11 1:24 p.m., graham wrote:
> On 2019-09-11 7:29 a.m., Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> If I ran the world the farmers would be able to take action against
>> Monsanto for the contamination of their crops.
>>

> And if I ruled the world, I'd introduce legislation that forbade farmers
> from whining and for demanding government handouts!

It's hard to win with them. If there is not enough rain the crop is too
small and they won't make much money. If there is too much rain they
can't get out to plow the fields until too late, so there will be a
small crop and they won't make much money. If they get enough water and
lots of sun they have an abundant crop, prices drop and they can't sell it.

It has been interesting to watch the wheat marketing board. It offered a
single desk market that would buy everything they produced and pay them
on delivery and then find a market for the grain. It worked great for
them when there was a good harvest and the big buyers could not take
advantage of them, but when the prices were up and demand was high, a
lot of them wanted to be able to opt out. It is sort of like not wanting
to pay your car insurance premiums until after you have an accident.
Sometimes you just can't win with them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-11 12:46 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-09-11 1:24 p.m., graham wrote:
>> On 2019-09-11 7:29 a.m., Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>>> If I ran the world the farmers would be able to take action against
>>> Monsanto for the contamination of their crops.
>>>

>> And if I ruled the world, I'd introduce legislation that forbade
>> farmers from whining and for demanding government handouts!

> It's hard to win with them. If there is not enough rain the crop is too
> small and they won't make much money. If there is too much rain they
> can't get out to plow the fields until too late, so there will be a
> small crop and they won't make much money.Â* If they get enough water and
> lots of sun they have an abundant crop, prices drop and they can't sell it.
>
> It has been interesting to watch the wheat marketing board. It offered a
> single desk market that would buy everything they produced and pay them
> on delivery and then find a market for the grain.Â* It worked great for
> them when there was a good harvest and the big buyers could not take
> advantage of them, but when the prices were up and demand was high, a
> lot of them wanted to be able to opt out.

Actually, a minority wanted to opt out. Harper followed Conservative
Party dogma to dismantle the CWB authority.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 06:17:12 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 6:31:02 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 03:08:08 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >Eight percent of the corn grown in the U.S. is still a helluva lot of
>> >corn. 8% of 366.6 million metric tons is close to 30 million metric
>> >tons.

>> Most of your corn is GM, which was my point.

>And my point is that people who don't want to eat GM corn can find
>non-GM corn. You said "probably always", which is simply not the case.

Of course you can find non-GM corn in the US. You can find it
anywhere.

>The relatively few people who actually care about GMOs aren't likely to
>eat grocery-store processed food anyway.

Of course you have a small minority of alternative people who are not
sheeple. Every country has them.

But at 92% "it's probably always GM".

>It's interesting that about half of Americans think GMOs are worse for
>one's health, yet roughly 92% of them eat GMO corn (sometimes filtered
>through farm animals first).

Price and convenience most likely.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair

Casa de Masa explained on 9/11/2019 :
> Cindy Hamilton wrote :
>> Whenever the young whippersnappers at work have an intractable problem
>> one of us oldtimers solves it with a Unix shell script.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
> to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

*Crickets*
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair

Cindy Hamilton wrote :
> On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 1:06:47 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
>> Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
>>> to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

>> Cindy posts here mostly early mornings, not all day.

> Depends what I'm doing at work. Right now

Right now you're making a liar out of Gary.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 3:17:16 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 6:31:02 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 03:08:08 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > > wrote:

> > >Eight percent of the corn grown in the U.S. is still a helluva lot of
> > >corn. 8% of 366.6 million metric tons is close to 30 million metric
> > >tons.

> > Most of your corn is GM, which was my point.

> And my point is that people who don't want to eat GM corn can find
> non-GM corn. You said "probably always", which is simply not the case.
>
> The relatively few people who actually care about GMOs aren't likely to
> eat grocery-store processed food anyway.
>
> It's interesting that about half of Americans think GMOs are worse for
> one's health, yet roughly 92% of them eat GMO corn (sometimes filtered
> through farm animals first).
>

> Cindy Hamilton

This planet is getting too crowded to afford producing food in any kind of natural way. My guess is that, in the future, a few people will grow and eat their own foods but most people will be eating stuff that are unrecognizable as food in the year 2019.

https://www.wired.com/story/processed-foods/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 4:31:52 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:

> This planet is getting too crowded to afford producing food in any kind of natural way. My guess is that, in the future, a few people will grow and eat their own foods but most people will be eating stuff that are unrecognizable as food in the year 2019.
>
> https://www.wired.com/story/processed-foods/

They've been predicting that since 1893.

Personally, I'm still waiting for my vacation on the Moon.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-11 3:14 p.m., graham wrote:
> On 2019-09-11 12:46 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:

>> It has been interesting to watch the wheat marketing board. It offered
>> a single desk market that would buy everything they produced and pay
>> them on delivery and then find a market for the grain.Â* It worked
>> great for them when there was a good harvest and the big buyers could
>> not take advantage of them, but when the prices were up and demand was
>> high, a lot of them wanted to be able to opt out.

> Actually, a minority wanted to opt out. Harper followed Conservative
> Party dogma to dismantle the CWB authority.

Over the years there were a lot of news reports about the CWB and how
unhappy farmers were with it. It seemed to be only when prices were up
and crops were easy to sell that farmers wanted to be able to sell them
themselves. The prairie areas where they produce all that wheat is
Conservative country. They had solid support throughout the grain belt.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 1:06:47 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
> > Casa de Masa wrote:

> > > Have you shown them how to get paid for posting
> > > to Usenet all day, or is that *your* secret?

> > Cindy posts here mostly early mornings, not all day.

> Depends what I'm doing at work. Right now I'm building a compiler
> and writing some documentation.
>
> While the computer is doing stuff, I've popped over here and I see that
> Casa de Masa still has a little crush on me. He's like a latency-age boy.
> All he can do about his crush is punch me on the arm.

LOL, you're getting hit on by Steve "Busybody" Wartz, that is *quite* the "honor"...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> My guess is that, in the future, a few people will grow and eat their own foods but most people will be eating stuff that are unrecognizable as food in the year 2019.

God knows what they will do 3 months from now in 2020.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-11 3:29 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-09-11 3:14 p.m., graham wrote:
>> On 2019-09-11 12:46 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:

>>> It has been interesting to watch the wheat marketing board. It
>>> offered a single desk market that would buy everything they produced
>>> and pay them on delivery and then find a market for the grain.Â* It
>>> worked great for them when there was a good harvest and the big
>>> buyers could not take advantage of them, but when the prices were up
>>> and demand was high, a lot of them wanted to be able to opt out.

>> Actually, a minority wanted to opt out. Harper followed Conservative
>> Party dogma to dismantle the CWB authority.

> Over the years there were a lot of news reports about the CWB and how
> unhappy farmers were with it.Â* It seemed to be only when prices were up
> and crops were easy to sell that farmers wanted to be able to sell them
> themselves. The prairie areas where they produce all that wheat is
> Conservative country.Â* They had solid support throughout the grain belt.

The farmers voted PC but a referendum among them regarding the CWB was
in favour of keeping it. A *small but very vocal minority* wanted to
sell on the open market and, of course, Harper was all for it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-11 6:12 p.m., graham wrote:
> On 2019-09-11 3:29 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:

>> Over the years there were a lot of news reports about the CWB and how
>> unhappy farmers were with it.Â* It seemed to be only when prices were
>> up and crops were easy to sell that farmers wanted to be able to sell
>> them themselves. The prairie areas where they produce all that wheat
>> is Conservative country.Â* They had solid support throughout the grain
>> belt.
>>

> The farmers voted PC but a referendum among them regarding the CWB was
> in favour of keeping it. A *small but very vocal minority* wanted to
> sell on the open market and, of course, Harper was all for it.

I will agree that it was a minority, but but not a small minority.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 9:28:41 AM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>> I am not concerned about health issues from GMO foods. I just dislike
>> their marketing. For as long as there has been agriculture farmers have
>> been saving a portion of their crop for seed for future crops. Farmers
>> bought seed and then cultivated the crops, replanted and the cycle
>> continued. With GMO plants they have to buy the seed new each year or
>> pay a license fee to sow the grain that they grew. They have prosecuted
>> farmers for using the seed of GMO grains that infiltrated their crops.
>> If I ran the world the farmers would be able to take action against
>> Monsanto for the contamination of their crops.

>You make a valid point. I think Monsanto shouldn't be able to sue farmers
>when their fields inadvertently get GM genes in them.
>However, they can protect their intellectual property as they see fit.

As they see fit? That surprises me, because I know you're almost
certainly aware of the tactics they have used to do that.

> If
>the farmers were actually saving their seed, they wouldn't have bought
>seed from Monsanto and it would be a complete non-issue for them.

I recall about a decade ago when this was a big problem. There was
compelling evidence that much of the contamination was deliberate,
targeting those farmers who preferred to produce their own seed.
(I'm sure that comment will trigger people with short memories or are
unaware of it at all).

This article outlines a classic example of what farmers (and related
workers) who chose not to use Monsanto seed had to deal with at the
time:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/agricul...small-farmers/

I'm not anti-GMO as such, but the tactics used by Monsanto in
particular were underhanded, unethical and ruined people's lives.
This is the same company that claims Glysophate is perfectly safe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 06:35:58 +0700, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 07:19:46 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 9:28:41 AM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> I am not concerned about health issues from GMO foods. I just dislike
>>> their marketing. For as long as there has been agriculture farmers have
>>> been saving a portion of their crop for seed for future crops. Farmers
>>> bought seed and then cultivated the crops, replanted and the cycle
>>> continued. With GMO plants they have to buy the seed new each year or
>>> pay a license fee to sow the grain that they grew. They have prosecuted
>>> farmers for using the seed of GMO grains that infiltrated their crops.
>>> If I ran the world the farmers would be able to take action against
>>> Monsanto for the contamination of their crops.

>>You make a valid point. I think Monsanto shouldn't be able to sue farmers
>>when their fields inadvertently get GM genes in them.
>>However, they can protect their intellectual property as they see fit.

>As they see fit? That surprises me, because I know you're almost
>certainly aware of the tactics they have used to do that.

Monsanto is a criminal organisation. A prime example of what's wrong
with the world. It's a worry that someone like Cindy doesn't see that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" wrote in message ...

This article outlines a classic example of what farmers (and related
workers) who chose not to use Monsanto seed had to deal with at the
time:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/agricul...small-farmers/

I'm not anti-GMO as such, but the tactics used by Monsanto in
particular were underhanded, unethical and ruined people's lives.
This is the same company that claims Glysophate is perfectly safe.

===

That is appalling!!!! Are they still allowed so much power?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 4:19:05 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
> "Jeßus" wrote in message ...
>

> This article outlines a classic example of what farmers (and related
> workers) who chose not to use Monsanto seed had to deal with at the
> time:
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/agricul...small-farmers/
>
> I'm not anti-GMO as such, but the tactics used by Monsanto in
> particular were underhanded, unethical and ruined people's lives.
> This is the same company that claims Glysophate is perfectly safe.
>
> ===
>
> That is appalling!!!! Are they still allowed so much power?

They're very rich. What do you think?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 4:19:05 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
> "Jeßus" wrote in message ...
>

> This article outlines a classic example of what farmers (and related
> workers) who chose not to use Monsanto seed had to deal with at the
> time:
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/agricul...small-farmers/
>
> I'm not anti-GMO as such, but the tactics used by Monsanto in
> particular were underhanded, unethical and ruined people's lives.
> This is the same company that claims Glysophate is perfectly safe.
>
> ===
>
> That is appalling!!!! Are they still allowed so much power?

They're very rich. What do you think?

Cindy Hamilton

====

OK((((

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:45:32 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> This planet is getting too crowded to afford producing food in any kind of natural way. My guess is that,

>in the future, a few people will grow and eat their own foods but most
>people will be eating stuff that are unrecognizable as food in the year
>2019.
>
> Some rfc posters are leading the way on "unrecognisable as food"
>
> Janet UK

Fast Food is a misnomer... should be Fast Trash.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com Sheldon says...
> Fast Food is a misnomer... should be Fast Trash.

https://imgur.com/a/UgGkXMH LOL!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jeßus wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 00:32:12 -0700, Leonard Blaisdell
> > wrote:
>
> > I'm bored. My wife and SIL are gone to a class reunion. Check out
> > this picture of sweet corn muffins that I made today. There's not
> > much color to them.
> > <https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qf3djfdi4tlezy/corn%20muffins.jpg?dl=0>

> I'd like to try those. Never had corn muffins before.

I'd actually recommend for a trial, if you can source it, a box of
Jiffy brand corn muffins. It' a simple Northern USA style cake like
muffin that takes well to added fruits but is fine just as it is.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:

> Jeßus wrote:
> > I'd like to try those. Never had corn muffins before.

> I'd actually recommend for a trial, if you can source it, a box of
> Jiffy brand corn muffins. It' a simple Northern USA style cake like
> muffin that takes well to added fruits but is fine just as it is.

I rarely make corn muffins but the Jiffy is what I make and like
it. Not so popular here in RFC with the purists though. It
contains sugar (GASP!!!) LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

Jeßus wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 00:32:12 -0700, Leonard Blaisdell
> > wrote:
>
> > I'm bored. My wife and SIL are gone to a class reunion. Check out
> > this picture of sweet corn muffins that I made today. There's not
> > much color to them.
> > <https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qf3djfdi4tlezy/corn%20muffins.jpg?dl=0>

> I'd like to try those. Never had corn muffins before.

I'd actually recommend for a trial, if you can source it, a box of
Jiffy brand corn muffins. It' a simple Northern USA style cake like
muffin that takes well to added fruits but is fine just as it is.

=====

I have two packs of 'Jiffy' and several packs of Cornmeal in my store.
It has been along time since I used anything like those.

D. loved them. I need to learn how to use the cornmeal to make similar
things. Oh and I have a lot of dried beans in there!

Any and all recipes will be very welcome!

I stopped being able to do a lot of baking when I went back to work
after the children went to school, but now I am retired ... I am up for most
things)

Recreating a dish - Shrimp Kisses Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 10 20-10-2014 12:03 AM
Recreating old wines Mike Gooding Wine 6 23-07-2009 07:20 PM
Do you like recreating restaurant food at home? [email protected] General Cooking 0 12-10-2007 11:28 PM
Lost posts?? Oso Barbecue 3 15-11-2004 02:18 PM
Recreating Danone creamy strawberry yogurt yihggh General Cooking 7 04-12-2003 02:33 AM