Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Civic Holiday dinner

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> dsi1 wrote:
> > I ain't a pioneer of nothing. I see food differently than all y'alls. It's not a statement of my superior socioeconomic position in society. I see food as simply fuel for the body. If I was by myself, I'd just eat the cheapest, fastest, grub that I could find every day. Cooking for myself is just plain boring.

> Why are you here on rec.food.cooking, if you don't care about food?

Well, Bruce is here *constantly*. He knows nothing about cooking.
He only cares about what the rest of us eat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:59:03 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 1:18:04 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> Are you kidding? A slice or two of tomato is mandatory for a hamburger,
>> along with onions, mustard and relish.

>I'm not kidding. I'm not a big fan of hamburger sandwiches and have no notions about what's supposed to be in one of them.

When I was a kid, the hamburgers that I ate had really thin,
tasteless, patty and a mixture of mayo and mustard on the top and some
ketchup mixed with pickle relish on the bottom. That was all. It
wasn't good or anything but I did have the 25 cents it took to get
one. I probably would have ditched the tomatoes, lettuce, and onions,
if they had the audacity to try to sneak those in.

>One of my favorite cheap burgers is the Teriyaki Jack from Jack in the Box. That has a thick slice of tomato on it. I like to slide that off on to the wrapper.

The tomato with teriyaki sauce will slide all over the place making
for a most unstable sandwich. Sometimes you can get one with a slice
of Spam. That makes a sandwich as awkward as an elephant in the Ice
Capades.

>https://i1.wp.com/www.tastyislandhaw...size=700%2C564

That Mystery Meat burger looks disgusting... even that smushy bun
looks sick, use a hard roll. Try a real home ground burger with a
thick slab of home grown vine ripened beefsteak tomato... sometimes I
also like a thick slice of Vidalia onion. Hamburger with Spam is
TIAD-GACK... it's one or the other. My favorite burger topping is
Hellman's Sandwich Spread. Not always easy to find but costs a lot
less at stupidmarkets:
https://www.amazon.com/hellmans-sand...andwich+spread
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:
> I love to cook but I would never do it just for myself.

Oh man! What would you eat if you are ever alone again? Are there
any gardeners looking for work? Do they have McDonald's in
Scotland?

===

LOL but I wouldn't cook for anyone regularly anyway unless family came
home)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 11:26:18 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
> "Gary" wrote in message ...
>
> Ophelia wrote:
> > I love to cook but I would never do it just for myself.

> Oh man! What would you eat if you are ever alone again? Are there
> any gardeners looking for work? Do they have McDonald's in
> Scotland?
>
> ===
>
> LOL but I wouldn't cook for anyone regularly anyway unless family came
> home)

What would you do if you were widowed? Live on tea and toast?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 11:26:18 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
> "Gary" wrote in message ...
>
> Ophelia wrote:
> > I love to cook but I would never do it just for myself.

> Oh man! What would you eat if you are ever alone again? Are there
> any gardeners looking for work? Do they have McDonald's in
> Scotland?
>
> ===
>
> LOL but I wouldn't cook for anyone regularly anyway unless family
> came
> home)

What would you do if you were widowed? Live on tea and toast?

Cindy Hamilton

===

Very probably, even if I could manage that

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:40:43 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 11:26:18 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Gary" wrote in message ...
>>
>> Ophelia wrote:
>> > I love to cook but I would never do it just for myself.

>> Oh man! What would you eat if you are ever alone again? Are there
>> any gardeners looking for work? Do they have McDonald's in
>> Scotland?
>>
>> ===
>>
>> LOL but I wouldn't cook for anyone regularly anyway unless family came
>> home)

>What would you do if you were widowed? Live on tea and toast?
>
>Cindy Hamilton

No, she'd just continue being mean to widows, only now she would be
one haha
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 12:16:21 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 9:36:32 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 2:44:52 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> > > On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:24:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

> > > You're such a Pioneer of the Palate!

> > I ain't a pioneer of nothing. I see food differently than all y'alls. It's not a statement of my superior socioeconomic position in society. I see food as simply fuel for the body. If I was by myself, I'd just eat the cheapest, fastest, grub that I could find every day. Cooking for myself is just plain boring.

> Why are you here on rec.food.cooking, if you don't care about food?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I'm not interested in cooking food for myself nor would I spend a lot of money on food if I was by myself. I don't care about food as a socioeconomic statement. That's not cool.

I'm interested in the techniques, culture, history, and styles, of cookery and use this newsgroup as a blog. Most people here seem more interested in trolling and making nasty personal statements about others than food. OTOH, I don't really care what other people here do, I'm gonna do my thing - mostly blogging about food and disseminating information.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:10:19 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> dsi1 wrote:
>> > I ain't a pioneer of nothing. I see food differently than all y'alls. It's not a statement of my superior socioeconomic position in society. I see food as simply fuel for the body. If I was by myself, I'd just eat the cheapest, fastest, grub that I could find every day. Cooking for myself is just plain boring.

>> Why are you here on rec.food.cooking, if you don't care about food?

>Well, Bruce is here *constantly*. He knows nothing about cooking.
>He only cares about what the rest of us eat.

I care a lot about food. Why else do you think I'm not in
rec.fish.koicarp or rec.smoking.cigars, but here?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 3:41:47 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:59:03 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 1:18:04 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> >> Are you kidding? A slice or two of tomato is mandatory for a hamburger,
> >> along with onions, mustard and relish.

> >I'm not kidding. I'm not a big fan of hamburger sandwiches and have no notions about what's supposed to be in one of them.

> When I was a kid, the hamburgers that I ate had really thin,
> tasteless, patty and a mixture of mayo and mustard on the top and some
> ketchup mixed with pickle relish on the bottom. That was all. It
> wasn't good or anything but I did have the 25 cents it took to get
> one. I probably would have ditched the tomatoes, lettuce, and onions,
> if they had the audacity to try to sneak those in.
> >
> >One of my favorite cheap burgers is the Teriyaki Jack from Jack in the Box. That has a thick slice of tomato on it. I like to slide that off on to the wrapper.

> The tomato with teriyaki sauce will slide all over the place making
> for a most unstable sandwich. Sometimes you can get one with a slice
> of Spam. That makes a sandwich as awkward as an elephant in the Ice
> Capades.
> >
> >https://i1.wp.com/www.tastyislandhaw...size=700%2C564

> That Mystery Meat burger looks disgusting... even that smushy bun
> looks sick, use a hard roll. Try a real home ground burger with a
> thick slab of home grown vine ripened beefsteak tomato... sometimes I
> also like a thick slice of Vidalia onion. Hamburger with Spam is
> TIAD-GACK... it's one or the other. My favorite burger topping is
> Hellman's Sandwich Spread. Not always easy to find but costs a lot
> less at stupidmarkets:
> https://www.amazon.com/hellmans-sand...andwich+spread

The Teri-Jr-Jack is not compelling in looks, it's just tasty. I have not had it with Spam nor am I planning to. I will agree that it's mystery meat but the reality is that eating these days requires that one puts their trust/faith in the food supply chain. I certainly have and it ain't killed me yet.. Heck, I even trust Chinese food. You're just letting fear rule your life. As we all know, fear is an important motivation in 2019 America.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:02:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 12:16:21 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > I ain't a pioneer of nothing. I see food differently than all y'alls. It's not a statement of my superior socioeconomic position in society. I see food as simply fuel for the body. If I was by myself, I'd just eat the cheapest, fastest, grub that I could find every day. Cooking for myself is just plain boring.

>> Why are you here on rec.food.cooking, if you don't care about food?
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>I'm not interested in cooking food for myself nor would I spend a lot of money on food if I was by myself. I don't care about food as a socioeconomic statement. That's not cool.
>
>I'm interested in the techniques, culture, history, and styles, of cookery and use this newsgroup as a blog. Most people here seem more interested in trolling and making nasty personal statements about others than food. OTOH, I don't really care what other people here do, I'm gonna do my thing - mostly blogging about food and disseminating information.

I thought your main reason to come here is too tell us how great you
think you are compared to us, since for some people, RFC has a
psychiatric function.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 4:02:50 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 12:16:21 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > I ain't a pioneer of nothing. I see food differently than all y'alls. It's not a statement of my superior socioeconomic position in society. I see food as simply fuel for the body. If I was by myself, I'd just eat the cheapest, fastest, grub that I could find every day. Cooking for myself is just plain boring.

> > Why are you here on rec.food.cooking, if you don't care about food?
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> I'm not interested in cooking food for myself nor would I spend a lot of money on food if I was by myself. I don't care about food as a socioeconomic statement. That's not cool.

Fair enough. It takes most kinds.

I feel that cooking for myself is a way of taking care of myself physically
and mentally. When my husband goes out of town, I cook for myself. Perhaps
not as often, but when the mood takes me.

I don't care about food as a socioeconomic statement either, but I enjoy
good-tasting food and I'm willing to pay to have it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:32:20 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 4:02:50 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:

>> > Why are you here on rec.food.cooking, if you don't care about food?
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton

>> I'm not interested in cooking food for myself nor would I spend a lot of money on food if I was by myself. I don't care about food as a socioeconomic statement. That's not cool.

>Fair enough. It takes most kinds.
>
>I feel that cooking for myself is a way of taking care of myself physically
>and mentally. When my husband goes out of town, I cook for myself. Perhaps
>not as often, but when the mood takes me.
>
>I don't care about food as a socioeconomic statement either, but I enjoy
>good-tasting food and I'm willing to pay to have it.

Everybody here who cares about food as a socioeconomic statement raise
your hand!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 10:17:43 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:02:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:

> >> Why are you here on rec.food.cooking, if you don't care about food?
> >>
> >> Cindy Hamilton

> >I'm not interested in cooking food for myself nor would I spend a lot of money on food if I was by myself. I don't care about food as a socioeconomic statement. That's not cool.
> >
> >I'm interested in the techniques, culture, history, and styles, of cookery and use this newsgroup as a blog. Most people here seem more interested in trolling and making nasty personal statements about others than food. OTOH, I don't really care what other people here do, I'm gonna do my thing - mostly blogging about food and disseminating information.

> I thought your main reason to come here is too tell us how great you
> think you are compared to us, since for some people, RFC has a
> psychiatric function.

We all got our reasons. My guess is your reason is to show that anybody that has no personal life or cooking skills can kill a whole lot of time in a newsgroup saying nothing except nasty personal remarks and spreading fear about the foods we eat. Your main style of prose is that of anger and fear. Am I right? What say you?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:55:36 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 10:17:43 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:02:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >I'm not interested in cooking food for myself nor would I spend a lot of money on food if I was by myself. I don't care about food as a socioeconomic statement. That's not cool.
>> >
>> >I'm interested in the techniques, culture, history, and styles, of cookery and use this newsgroup as a blog. Most people here seem more interested in trolling and making nasty personal statements about others than food. OTOH, I don't really care what other people here do, I'm gonna do my thing - mostly blogging about food and disseminating information.

>> I thought your main reason to come here is too tell us how great you
>> think you are compared to us, since for some people, RFC has a
>> psychiatric function.

>We all got our reasons. My guess is your reason is to show that anybody that has no personal life or cooking skills can kill a whole lot of time in a newsgroup saying nothing except nasty personal remarks and spreading fear about the foods we eat. Your main style of prose is that of anger and fear. Am I right? What say you?

No, I'm mainly having fun here. And most non prefab food is fine.
You're the expert on nasty personal remarks, so I shall take the rest
of your comment into consideration.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> dsi1 wrote:
>>> I ain't a pioneer of nothing. I see food differently than all y'alls. It's not a statement of my superior socioeconomic position in society. I see food as simply fuel for the body. If I was by myself, I'd just eat the cheapest, fastest, grub that I could find every day. Cooking for myself is just plain boring.

>> Why are you here on rec.food.cooking, if you don't care about food?

> Well, Bruce is here *constantly*. He knows nothing about cooking.
> He only cares about what the rest of us eat.

FOOLS! Only Popeye knows how to cook!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> Hellman's Sandwich Spread. Not always easy to find but costs a lot
> less at stupidmarkets:

https://www.amazon.com/hellmans-sand...andwich+spread

Ahh yes Popeye ... The finest mayo in the galaxy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-08-13 4:55 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 10:17:43 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

>> I thought your main reason to come here is too tell us how great
>> you think you are compared to us, since for some people, RFC has a
>> psychiatric function.

> We all got our reasons. My guess is your reason is to show that
> anybody that has no personal life or cooking skills can kill a whole
> lot of time in a newsgroup saying nothing except nasty personal
> remarks and spreading fear about the foods we eat. Your main style of
> prose is that of anger and fear. Am I right? What say you?

Bingo. He would be quite upset if people just ignored him. He is
desperate to be heard.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:42:20 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-08-13 4:55 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 10:17:43 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

>>> I thought your main reason to come here is too tell us how great
>>> you think you are compared to us, since for some people, RFC has a
>>> psychiatric function.

>> We all got our reasons. My guess is your reason is to show that
>> anybody that has no personal life or cooking skills can kill a whole
>> lot of time in a newsgroup saying nothing except nasty personal
>> remarks and spreading fear about the foods we eat. Your main style of
>> prose is that of anger and fear. Am I right? What say you?
>>

>Bingo. He would be quite upset if people just ignored him. He is
>desperate to be heard.

Don't bitch about people you've killfiled, Dave. That's cowardly. Tell
us more about your vacuum cleaner instead.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-08-13 5:45 p.m., E. John wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:42:20 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> We all got our reasons. My guess is your reason is to show that
>>> anybody that has no personal life or cooking skills can kill a whole
>>> lot of time in a newsgroup saying nothing except nasty personal
>>> remarks and spreading fear about the foods we eat. Your main style of
>>> prose is that of anger and fear. Am I right? What say you?
>>>

>> Bingo. He would be quite upset if people just ignored him. He is
>> desperate to be heard.

> Don't bitch about people you've killfiled, Dave.

**** off Bruce. Now you can be happy because I did not ignore you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:10:42 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-08-13 5:45 p.m., E. John wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:42:20 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> Bingo. He would be quite upset if people just ignored him. He is
>>> desperate to be heard.

>> Don't bitch about people you've killfiled, Dave.

>**** off Bruce. Now you can be happy because I did not ignore you.

<https://media.istockphoto.com/vectors/marching-band-vector-id1003181982>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 1:10:05 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-08-13 5:45 p.m., E. John wrote:
> > On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:42:20 -0400, Dave Smith
> > > wrote:

> >> Bingo. He would be quite upset if people just ignored him. He is
> >> desperate to be heard.

> > Don't bitch about people you've killfiled, Dave.

> **** off Bruce. Now you can be happy because I did not ignore you.

That guy will always bite the hand that feeds him. Even dogs know better than to do that. Cats - maybe not, but it displays a serious lack of foresight and insight on his part.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:59:25 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 1:10:05 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2019-08-13 5:45 p.m., E. John wrote:
>> > On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:42:20 -0400, Dave Smith

>> > Don't bitch about people you've killfiled, Dave.

>> **** off Bruce. Now you can be happy because I did not ignore you.

>That guy will always bite the hand that feeds him. Even dogs know better than to do that. Cats - maybe not, but it displays a serious lack of foresight and insight on his part.

Hey, that's the 3rd person!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 5:13:48 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:59:25 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:

> >> **** off Bruce. Now you can be happy because I did not ignore you.

> >That guy will always bite the hand that feeds him. Even dogs know better than to do that. Cats - maybe not, but it displays a serious lack of foresight and insight on his part.

> Hey, that's the 3rd person!

It's against my rules but you're worth it! I'm allowed to do it every once in a while. After all, it's my rules.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:48:28 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 5:13:48 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:59:25 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >That guy will always bite the hand that feeds him. Even dogs know better than to do that. Cats - maybe not, but it displays a serious lack of foresight and insight on his part.

>> Hey, that's the 3rd person!

>It's against my rules but you're worth it! I'm allowed to do it every once in a while. After all, it's my rules.

Damn, you're just as corrupt as the rest of us!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00:47 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:

> The pair of you are both Ophelia's props,just too dumb to know it.
> The latest in her long line of troll spokespersons . Bruce was her
> prop and fave before you, DsiL; he is what you are and will become.
> Enjoy.
>
> Janet UK

If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is that you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in. When did it all go wrong, eh?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00:47 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
>>
>> The pair of you are both Ophelia's props,just too dumb to know it.
>> The latest in her long line of troll spokespersons . Bruce was her
>> prop and fave before you, DsiL; he is what you are and will become.
>> Enjoy.
>>
>> Janet UK

>If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is that you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in. When did it all go wrong, eh?

Just wait, one of these days Ophelia will turn on you!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00:47 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:

> The pair of you are both Ophelia's props,just too dumb to know it.
> The latest in her long line of troll spokespersons . Bruce was her
> prop and fave before you, DsiL; he is what you are and will become.
> Enjoy.
>
> Janet UK

If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is that
you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in. When did
it all go wrong, eh?

===

After many decades, she never managed to run me off the net! Not that
she hasn't done her vary best. Unfortunately she failed!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 7:54:17 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00:47 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
> >>
> >> The pair of you are both Ophelia's props,just too dumb to know it.
> >> The latest in her long line of troll spokespersons . Bruce was her
> >> prop and fave before you, DsiL; he is what you are and will become.
> >> Enjoy.
> >>
> >> Janet UK

> >If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is that you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in. When did it all go wrong, eh?

> Just wait, one of these days Ophelia will turn on you!

Well okay, that's your prediction. My guess is that it's just anger, resentment and jealousy speaking. That's the holy trinity of this group. I prefer reading for myself rather than listen to what other people say about other people. I could say nasty, mean, evil, things about other people too but my heart's just not in the right place. Phrase the Lord!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 8:03:11 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00:47 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
> >
> > The pair of you are both Ophelia's props,just too dumb to know it.
> > The latest in her long line of troll spokespersons . Bruce was her
> > prop and fave before you, DsiL; he is what you are and will become.
> > Enjoy.
> >
> > Janet UK

> If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is that
> you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in. When did
> it all go wrong, eh?
>
> ===
>
> After many decades, she never managed to run me off the net! Not that
> she hasn't done her vary best. Unfortunately she failed!

All that work for naught. A tragedy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 7:54:17 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00:47 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
> >>
> >> The pair of you are both Ophelia's props,just too dumb to know it.
> >> The latest in her long line of troll spokespersons . Bruce was her
> >> prop and fave before you, DsiL; he is what you are and will become.
> >> Enjoy.
> >>
> >> Janet UK

> >If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is
> >that you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in.
> >When did it all go wrong, eh?

> Just wait, one of these days Ophelia will turn on you!

Well okay, that's your prediction. My guess is that it's just anger,
resentment and jealousy speaking. That's the holy trinity of this group. I
prefer reading for myself rather than listen to what other people say about
other people. I could say nasty, mean, evil, things about other people too
but my heart's just not in the right place. Phrase the Lord!

====

Nellie to Lucrizia when she was bitching about me turning on her:

Nellie: I remember the incident. I do remember
yoi two being buds. I also remember thinking,
€śOooof, not good€ť because of whatever you said, and I dont recall what it
was, I thought to
myself, €śwhy would you say that very offensive
thing?€ť
So, either you are truly forgetful or you think no one else will remember.
But I do.

Nellie <€”-not a Trump fan so dont blame it
on that.

So, she just likes to put me down to any one who wants to listen.
Notice she never stops even though she is known for what she is!!
She is just another sad old bitch!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 8:03:11 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00:47 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
> >
> > The pair of you are both Ophelia's props,just too dumb to know it.
> > The latest in her long line of troll spokespersons . Bruce was her
> > prop and fave before you, DsiL; he is what you are and will become.
> > Enjoy.
> >
> > Janet UK

> If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is that
> you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in. When did
> it all go wrong, eh?
>
> ===
>
> After many decades, she never managed to run me off the net! Not that
> she hasn't done her vary best. Unfortunately she failed!

All that work for naught. A tragedy!

Yes, a very, very long time! I am not sure if she thinks I care .. but
.... well, <g>

I am sure she will keep trying)) I suppose she is not the only one,
but hey, I Don't Care!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:37:31 +0100, "Ophelia"
> wrote:

>"dsi1" wrote in message
>
>On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 7:54:17 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is
>> >that you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in.
>> >When did it all go wrong, eh?

>> Just wait, one of these days Ophelia will turn on you!

>Well okay, that's your prediction. My guess is that it's just anger,
>resentment and jealousy speaking. That's the holy trinity of this group. I
>prefer reading for myself rather than listen to what other people say about
>other people. I could say nasty, mean, evil, things about other people too
>but my heart's just not in the right place. Phrase the Lord!
>
>====
>
> Nellie to Lucrizia when she was bitching about me turning on her:
>
>Nellie: I remember the incident. I do remember
>yoi two being buds. I also remember thinking,
>“Oooof, not good” because of whatever you said, and I don’t recall what it
>was, I thought to
>myself, “why would you say that very offensive
>thing?”
>So, either you are truly forgetful or you think no one else will remember.
>But I do.
>

>Nellie <—-not a Trump fan so don’t blame it
> on that.
>
> So, she just likes to put me down to any one who wants to listen.
>Notice she never stops even though she is known for what she is!!
>She is just another sad old bitch!!!!!

So there you are relying on someone who very seldom posts, does
anything occur to you about that???
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 7:54:17 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying is that you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in. When did it all go wrong, eh?

>> Just wait, one of these days Ophelia will turn on you!

> Well okay, that's your prediction. My guess is that it's just anger, resentment and jealousy speaking. That's the holy trinity of this group. I prefer reading for myself rather than listen to what other people say about other people. I could say nasty, mean, evil, things about other people too but my heart's just not in the right place. Phrase the Lord!

Yoose are such a nice guy! And so intelligent.

I think some of these white folks just don't understand you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1"Â* wrote in message
>
> On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 7:54:17 AM UTC-10,
> wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> know it.

>> was her

>> become.

>> >If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're

>> saying is
>> >that you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to

>> be in.
>> >When did it all go wrong, eh?

>> Just wait, one of these days Ophelia will turn on you!

> Well okay, that's your prediction. My guess is that it's just anger,
> resentment and jealousy speaking. That's the holy trinity of this
> group. I
> prefer reading for myself rather than listen to what other people
> say about
> other people. I could say nasty, mean, evil, things about other
> people too
> but my heart's just not in the right place. Phrase the Lord!
>
> ====
>
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Nellie to Lucrizia when she was bitching about me turning on
> her:
>
> Nellie: IÂ* remember the incident. I do remember
> yoi two being buds. I also remember thinking,
> €œOooof, not good€ because of whatever you said, and I don€„˘t
> recall what it
> was, I thought to
> myself,Â* €œwhy would you say that very offensive
> thing?€
> So, either you are truly forgetful or you think no one else will
> remember.
> But I do.
>

> Nellie <€€ť-not a Trump fan so don€„˘t blame it
> Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* on that.
>
> Â*Â* So, she just likes to put me down to any one who wants to listen.
> Notice she never stops even though she is known for what she is!!
> She is just another sad old bitch!!!!!

Have Druce assign her a biddy number.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>
> On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 8:03:11 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> "dsi1"* wrote in message
>>
>> On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 3:00:47 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
>> >
>> >** The pair of you are both Ophelia's props,just too dumb to know

>> it.
>> >** The latest in her long line of troll spokespersons . Bruce was

>> her
>> > prop and fave before you, DsiL; he is what you are and will become.
>> > Enjoy.
>> >
>> >** Janet UK

>> If I'm reading you correctly, and I think I am, what you're saying
>> is that
>> you have no life to call your own. That's an awful spot to be in.
>> When did
>> it all go wrong, eh?
>>
>> ===
>>
>> **** After many decades, she never managed to run me off the net!
>> Not that
>> she hasn't done her vary best.* Unfortunately she failed!

> All that work for naught. A tragedy!
>
> * Yes, a very, very long time!* I am not sure if she thinks I care
> .. but ... well, <g>
>
> * I am sure she will keep trying))* I suppose she is not the only
> one, but hey, I Don't Care!
>
> **

Who the hell is nellie? If yoose stopped piggybacking all yoose
posts, maybe folks could figure out what the hell yoose are trying
to say. And who said what?

Yoose Nucking Futz. I hereby award yoose the Kuth medal!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 10:18:41 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:37:31 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > wrote:
>
> >"dsi1" wrote in message
> >
> >On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 7:54:17 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> >> On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:45:58 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

> >> Just wait, one of these days Ophelia will turn on you!

> >Well okay, that's your prediction. My guess is that it's just anger,
> >resentment and jealousy speaking. That's the holy trinity of this group. I
> >prefer reading for myself rather than listen to what other people say about
> >other people. I could say nasty, mean, evil, things about other people too
> >but my heart's just not in the right place. Phrase the Lord!
> >
> >====
> >
> > Nellie to Lucrizia when she was bitching about me turning on her:
> >
> >Nellie: I remember the incident. I do remember
> >yoi two being buds. I also remember thinking,
> >€śOooof, not good€ť because of whatever you said, and I dont recall what it
> >was, I thought to
> >myself, €śwhy would you say that very offensive
> >thing?€ť
> >So, either you are truly forgetful or you think no one else will remember.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 4:51:54 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 10:18:41 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:37:31 +0100, "Ophelia"
> > > wrote:

> > >Well okay, that's your prediction. My guess is that it's just anger,
> > >resentment and jealousy speaking. That's the holy trinity of this group. I
> > >prefer reading for myself rather than listen to what other people say about
> > >other people. I could say nasty, mean, evil, things about other people too
> > >but my heart's just not in the right place. Phrase the Lord!
> > >
> > >====
> > >
> > > Nellie to Lucrizia when she was bitching about me turning on her:
> > >
> > >Nellie: I remember the incident. I do remember
> > >yoi two being buds. I also remember thinking,
> > >€śOooof, not good€ť because of whatever you said, and I dont recall what it
> > >was, I thought to
> > >myself, €śwhy would you say that very offensive
> > >thing?€ť
> > >So, either you are truly forgetful or you think no one else will remember.
> > >But I do.
> > >

> > >Nellie <€”-not a Trump fan so dont blame it
> > > on that.
> > >
> > > So, she just likes to put me down to any one who wants to listen.
> > >Notice she never stops even though she is known for what she is!!
> > >She is just another sad old bitch!!!!!
> > >

> > So there you are relying on someone who very seldom posts, does
> > anything occur to you about that???

> It's fairly obvious that what she's said is true. Mostly, you guys are gossiping. You guys are like 14 year old schoolgirls whispering and giggling in the corner of the schoolyard. What the hell is wrong with you people?

We're humans. It's what humans do.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 02:48:21 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 4:51:54 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 10:18:41 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> > On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:37:31 +0100, "Ophelia"

>> > So there you are relying on someone who very seldom posts, does
>> > anything occur to you about that???

>> It's fairly obvious that what she's said is true. Mostly, you guys are gossiping. You guys are like 14 year old schoolgirls whispering and giggling in the corner of the schoolyard. What the hell is wrong with you people?

>We're humans. It's what humans do.

A certain type of humans.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 6:22:51 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 02:48:21 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

Holiday dinner plans? jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 21 22-12-2012 08:32 AM
Holiday dinner plans? Tara General Cooking 8 21-12-2012 04:37 PM
Holiday dinner #1 Steve Pope General Cooking 1 20-12-2008 09:50 PM
Holiday dinner wines Bi!! Wine 5 13-12-2007 10:42 PM
need help with holiday dinner Kim Combs General Cooking 1 13-12-2003 12:19 AM