Old 13-07-2019, 09:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT The BBQ is DONE!

In foil pans, drenched in sauce, uncovered on the closed down Weber Kettle! Which will be hot for hours! 3:48PM now, I'll take them off about 6PM for Dinner!

And I will have DELISH BBQ! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Aspiring Expert Weber Kettleist!

Old 13-07-2019, 11:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 3:51:49 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
In foil pans, drenched in sauce, uncovered on the closed down Weber Kettle! Which will be hot for hours! 3:48PM now, I'll take them off about 6PM for Dinner!

And I will have DELISH BBQ! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Aspiring Expert Weber Kettleist!

I took them off about 5PM, and I'm letting them rest! While I recreate! :-)

John Kuthe...
Old 14-07-2019, 12:19 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 3:51:49 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

In foil pans, drenched in sauce, uncovered on the closed down Weber Kettle! Which will be hot for hours! 3:48PM now, I'll take them off about 6PM for Dinner!

And I will have DELISH BBQ! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Aspiring Expert Weber Kettleist!

You never did answer me why you used quotations around the word dry. It's
either a dry rub or a wet marinade.
Old 14-07-2019, 03:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
In foil pans, drenched in sauce, uncovered on the closed down Weber Kettle! Which will be hot for hours! 3:48PM now, I'll take them off about 6PM for Dinner!

And I will have DELISH BBQ! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Aspiring Expert Weber Kettleist!

Just imagine how many posts would be here every time someone started
their grill.

Old 14-07-2019, 03:49 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 22:34:59 -0400, Alex wrote:

John Kuthe wrote:
In foil pans, drenched in sauce, uncovered on the closed down Weber Kettle! Which will be hot for hours! 3:48PM now, I'll take them off about 6PM for Dinner!

And I will have DELISH BBQ! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Aspiring Expert Weber Kettleist!

Just imagine how many posts would be here every time someone started
their grill.

And if you replied each time. And me to you. We'd have a ball!