FoodBanter.com

-   -   Very pricey Hot Hungarian smoked sausage (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/447555-very-pricey-hot-hungarian.html)

A Moose In Love 13-07-2019 03:29 PM

Very pricey Hot Hungarian smoked sausage

$29.90 per Kilo. Just under $14.00 per pound. I think that's a tad too much. I can get a nice rib eye for just a few dollars more. And it makes a better meal.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 13-07-2019 03:45 PM

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:29:38 AM UTC-4, A Moose in Love wrote:
> $29.90 per Kilo. Just under $14.00 per pound. I think that's a tad too much. I can get a nice rib eye for just a few dollars more. And it makes a better meal.

I could get at least four meals out of $14.00 worth of it. Not that bad,
really. Cheaper (and much better) than fast food.

Cindy Hamilton

John Kuthe[_3_] 13-07-2019 03:49 PM

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 9:45:42 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:29:38 AM UTC-4, A Moose in Love wrote:
> > $29.90 per Kilo. Just under $14.00 per pound. I think that's a tad too much. I can get a nice rib eye for just a few dollars more. And it makes a better meal.

> I could get at least four meals out of $14.00 worth of it. Not that bad,
> really. Cheaper (and much better) than fast food.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

MOST things are better food that FastFoodCrap!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and NOT A THIEF!