Old 13-07-2019, 01:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Coolish AM in Da Lou! 68F but SUNNY and WARMING!!

And I'm gonna start a fire in the firepit early, and I have ribs, and chicken legs and thighs marinating in their "dry" rubs in separate Ziploc's!

WE are gonna have some DELICIOUS BBQ! My 3068 Family and our Newest Member hopefully, April! My new Lady Friend! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Lover Of Comestibles!

Old 13-07-2019, 04:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 7:41:28 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

And I'm gonna start a fire in the firepit early, and I have ribs, and chicken legs and thighs marinating in their "dry" rubs in separate Ziploc's!

Why did you put quotation marks around dry?

WE are gonna have some DELICIOUS BBQ! My 3068 Family and our Newest Member hopefully, April! My new Lady Friend! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Lover Of Comestibles!

Don't hold your breath. Pork and chicken on the same grill plus this food
coming out of a non-Kosher kitchen will pretty much guarantee she'll be a
no show.
Old 13-07-2019, 06:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 12:03:41 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

April listed Ribs as one of her fave meats! Plus she works on Saturdays!

So you are telling us she is a non-observant Jew when it comes to what she eats
but attends Shabbat services on Friday nights. Interesting.

Since when do bank tellers work on Saturday's and if so, is your bank one of
the half day banks?

So **** OFF about your Jewish Racial Stereotypes!

Jewish Racial Stereotype?? Really? Well, that tells us you know nothing
about their food restrictions, at least for the observant Jew.

Old 13-07-2019, 06:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 12:41:30 PM UTC-5, Jinx the Minx wrote:

John Kuthe wrote:

So **** OFF about your Jewish Racial Stereotypes! White Supremacist *******S!!

John Kuthe...

Jewish is a religious affiliation, not a race, ignorant supremacist
*******!!

When he first mentioned her and started playing with himself he said she had
declined one of his Friday night invitations because she had 'some Jewish
thing to attend.' So, it's safe to say John-boi is clueless.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

So **** OFF about your Jewish Racial Stereotypes! White Supremacist *******S!!

John Kuthe...

Jewish is a religious affiliation, not a race, ignorant supremacist
*******!!

When he first mentioned her and started playing with himself he said she had
declined one of his Friday night invitations because she had 'some Jewish
thing to attend.' So, it's safe to say John-boi is clueless.

Yup Joan, I *distinctly* remember that...

John's stories don't quite "add up", in fact I'd aver that "April" is a figment of his fevered imagination...

--
Best
Greg
Old 13-07-2019, 07:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 1:10:10 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:

John's stories don't quite "add up", in fact I'd aver that "April" is a figment of his fevered imagination...

Best
Greg

I'm sure she rues the day he ever showed up at her teller window.
Old 13-07-2019, 08:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 1:10:10 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:

John's stories don't quite "add up", in fact I'd aver that "April" is a figment of his fevered imagination...

Best
Greg

I'm sure she rues the day he ever showed up at her teller window.

He's got more stories/fabulations than Scheherazade, LOL...

--
Best
Greg
Old 13-07-2019, 08:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 2:09:08 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:

He's got more stories/fabulations than Scheherazade, LOL...

Best
Greg

A legend in his own mind.