Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Favorite Celebrity Chef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 7:56:31 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

Bah!!

Nigella Lawson's "Slut Red Raspberries in Chardonnay Jelly"! I used to make Slut Red Raspberries in Chardonnay Jelly for a camping/float trip I used to go on when I burned petroleum GRATUITOUSLY! In my 1985 3/4 Ton Chevy Suburban, Beastie!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and So Much MORE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 8:56:31 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

He's pretty good. My favourite is Martha Steward. Followed by Jaques Pepin, I like many, although I don't appreciate the hamming up that some do such as Rachael Ray. She makes good food, but hams it up too much. Her audience though finds her appealing. I do like the Royal Recipe series. Wonderful simple elegant food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 9:22:51 AM UTC-5, A Moose in Love wrote:

> On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 8:56:31 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

> He's pretty good. My favourite is Martha Steward. Followed by Jaques Pepin, I like many, although I don't appreciate the hamming up that some do such as Rachael Ray. She makes good food, but hams it up too much. Her audience though finds her appealing. I do like the Royal Recipe series. Wonderful simple elegant food.

I like most all of them with the exception of Wretched Ray and I'm going to
say that Ina Garten is my favorite. I enjoy watching Martha Stewart but she's
never inspired me to cook anything and I think that's because she cooks food
that is too time consuming for me.

I gave Paula Deen's recipes a go several years ago but each and every one was
a disappointment. Ree Drummond has only inspired me to cook one of her dishes
and that was a dessert.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

He's certainly one of my favorites. Right up there with Julia Child, Jacques
Pepin and Jacques Torres.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"A Moose in Love" > wrote in message
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 8:56:31 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

He's pretty good. My favourite is Martha Steward. Followed by Jaques
Pepin, I like many, although I don't appreciate the hamming up that some do
such as Rachael Ray. She makes good food, but hams it up too much. Her
audience though finds her appealing. I do like the Royal Recipe series.
Wonderful simple elegant food.

---

Ray drives me batty. And her food doesn't appeal to me. Can't stand Giada
either with her "Look at my big boobies" and fake grin. Her food is
appealing though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 9:22:51 AM UTC-5, A Moose in Love wrote:

> On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 8:56:31 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

> He's pretty good. My favourite is Martha Steward. Followed by Jaques
> Pepin, I like many, although I don't appreciate the hamming up that some
> do such as Rachael Ray. She makes good food, but hams it up too much.
> Her audience though finds her appealing. I do like the Royal Recipe
> series. Wonderful simple elegant food.

I like most all of them with the exception of Wretched Ray and I'm going to
say that Ina Garten is my favorite. I enjoy watching Martha Stewart but
she's
never inspired me to cook anything and I think that's because she cooks food
that is too time consuming for me.

---

Martha strikes me as pretentious. Note that I have not seen her show with
Snoop. Angela watches that. Her recipes are solid though. I've tried quite a
few and they're always good. But I like time consuming recipes.

I can't really get into Ina. She drives me nuts always talking about Jeffry
and she just doesn't come across as very enthusiastic to me. Plus much of
what she makes seems rather simple. I realize that Jacques Pepin often does
simple things but he seems to have a much better attitude and me makes me
want to do what he's doing. With Ina it's like... Oh. She's making chicken.
*yawn*

---

I gave Paula Deen's recipes a go several years ago but each and every one
was
a disappointment. Ree Drummond has only inspired me to cook one of her
dishes
and that was a dessert.

---

Paula's recipes were a fail for me too. I did a few of Ree's. They were fine
but most of what she makes is too calorie/carb heavy for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:56:22 -0400, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

> Martin Yan doesn't have tits!! Thought for sure this was going to
> be a Nigella Lawson video (or worse).

Me too!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-12 6:28 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:

> Ray drives me batty. And her food doesn't appeal to me.

She flaps her hands around so much that they are a major distraction.

> Can't stand
> Giada either with her "Look at my big boobies" and fake grin. Her food
> is appealing though.

He smile and her boobage are both very nice.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 5:50:33 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2019-07-12 6:28 p.m., Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> > Can't stand
> > Giada either with her "Look at my big boobies" and fake grin. Her food
> > is appealing though.

> He smile and her boobage are both very nice.

That smile, ugh, let's take a good look at those back molars as they're on
display for the world to see. I'm sure she's a dental hygienist dream,
though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:56:22 -0400, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

Eww.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOGqmeikfc
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 09:35:39 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:56:22 -0400, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>Eww.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOGqmeikfc

I guess Thailand is your Hawaii now.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:56:22 -0400, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

> Martin Yan doesn't have tits!! Thought for sure this was going to
> be a Nigella Lawson video (or worse).
>
> -sw

Popeye is ***, so he likes man tits.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/12/2019 6:53 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> Can't stand Giada either with her "Look at my big boobies" and fake
>> grin. Her food is appealing though.

> Her smile and her boobage are both very nice.

Probably increases for olive oil use too
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 9:24:52 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/12/2019 6:53 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>

> >> Can't stand Giada either with her "Look at my big boobies" and fake
> >> grin. Her food is appealing though.

> > Her smile and her boobage are both very nice.
> >

> Probably increases for olive oil use too

EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> Her smile and her boobage are both very nice.
>>>

>> Probably increases for olive oil use too

> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>
> John Kuthe...

Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
know about whats best?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 05:02:28 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> Probably increases for olive oil use too

>> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
>know about whats best?

Guys invent everything, create everything, solve everything... know
everything.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

> On 23:24 12 Jul 2019, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> >
> > > wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

> > He's certainly one of my favorites. Right up there with Julia Child,
> > Jacques Pepin and Jacques Torres.

> Isn't what they show you to cook largely theoretical if your gardener is
> calling the shots at meal times?
>
> As far as I can tell, you're in a state of emotional (and culinary)
> servitude.

Co-dependence in action. Domestic doormat is her normal.

This group watched years of Julie recounting ways she let the demanding
daughter and ex-husband walk all over her. Since they left home, the
gardener stepped in to fill the gap with an ever-expanding list of
demands and dietary restrictions.

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 12:39:32 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> Guys invent everything, create everything, solve everything... know
> everything.

Not necessarily!! Mike Nesmith's Mother invented Liquid Paper!

You neglected the Goddess!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Two Spirited
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-13, Janet > wrote:

> Co-dependence in action. Domestic doormat is her normal.
>
> This group watched years of Julie recounting ways she let the demanding
> daughter and ex-husband walk all over her. Since they left home, the
> gardener stepped in to fill the gap with an ever-expanding list of
> demands and dietary restrictions.

Harsh!

.....but, who am I to say?

What we gonna do? Damsel and CC have both stepped up to the plate.
Now, it's our turn. Shelly and I have been here, the longest (I may
be wrong ....feel free to correct me). I would care for our "website"
with a tad bit o' financial help. I can no longer do it fer free.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 05:02:28 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>John Kuthe > wrote:

Not really very big... wearing a 32C bra she photographs big breasted
on such a tiny woman... The cup on a 32C bra is about half the volume
of a 36C bra.
http://www.bodymeasurements.org/giada-de-laurentiis/

>>> Probably increases for olive oil use too

>> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
>know about what’s best?

Natural lubrication is best, otherwise water soluble lube, never use
oils... no GYN would suggest any oil, other than to increrase their
billing hours. If a woman doesn't produce natural lube and no water
soluable lube is available have her apply her saliva.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-13 11:24 a.m., Pamela wrote:
> On 12:52 13 Jul 2019, Janet > wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>>> Isn't what they show you to cook largely theoretical if your gardener
>>> is calling the shots at meal times?
>>>
>>> As far as I can tell, you're in a state of emotional (and culinary)
>>> servitude.

>> Co-dependence in action. Domestic doormat is her normal.
>>
>> This group watched years of Julie recounting ways she let the demanding
>> daughter and ex-husband walk all over her. Since they left home, the
>> gardener stepped in to fill the gap with an ever-expanding list of
>> demands and dietary restrictions.
>>
>> Janet UK

> I find Julie intelligent

You are very generous!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 05:02:28 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
>> know about what€„¢s best?

> Guys invent everything, create everything, solve everything... know
> everything.

Lise Meitner discovered fission a few years back. News travels slow
to your aussie rock. Dsi1 also lives on a rock in a remote jungle
and doesn't get the latest news.

Oh, yeah, crocodile dundee isn't real, if you haven't heard that
news yet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 05:02:28 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe > wrote:

> Not really very big... wearing a 32C bra she photographs big breasted
> on such a tiny woman... The cup on a 32C bra is about half the volume
> of a 36C bra.

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/giada-de-laurentiis/

>>> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
>> know about whats best?

> Natural lubrication is best, otherwise water soluble lube, never use
> oils... no GYN would suggest any oil, other than to increrase their
> billing hours. If a woman doesn't produce natural lube and no water
> soluable lube is available have her apply her saliva.

^^^^^
Popeye, pointing out how to **** a wimmin, and grease up her vagina
for us navy penetration.

What he really wants is a blow job.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela wrote:
> On 21:50 13 Jul 2019, graham > wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>>> I find Julie intelligent

>> You are very generous!

> I say Julie comes over as intelligent. It's the drama that's weird.

Yes, maybe. I lived up there near where she is for several years
when in military. I liked most all of the people there, but some
were pretty weird. like her. Once you get used to the weirdos, it's
not bad.

She's a freak, but not evil. Just a freak. Probably the minerals or
the water there.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jinx the Minx" > wrote in message
> John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> Probably increases for olive oil use too

>> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

> Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
> know about whats best?

One of my guy friends uses olive oil but he's Greek.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 05:02:28 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> > wrote:
>
>>John Kuthe > wrote:

> Not really very big... wearing a 32C bra she photographs big breasted
> on such a tiny woman... The cup on a 32C bra is about half the volume
> of a 36C bra.
> http://www.bodymeasurements.org/giada-de-laurentiis/

>>> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>>Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
>>know about what's best?

> Natural lubrication is best, otherwise water soluble lube, never use
> oils... no GYN would suggest any oil, other than to increrase their
> billing hours. If a woman doesn't produce natural lube and no water
> soluable lube is available have her apply her saliva.

Nope. Coconut oil is fine. My friend who owns a sex shop recommends it. Use
with latex is controversial though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pamela" > wrote in message
> On 23:24 12 Jul 2019, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>>

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>> He's certainly one of my favorites. Right up there with Julia Child,
>> Jacques Pepin and Jacques Torres.

> Isn't what they show you to cook largely theoretical if your gardener is
> calling the shots at meal times?
>
> As far as I can tell, you're in a state of emotional (and culinary)
> servitude.

I often cook what I want, have onhand or what I can get a good deal on. I do
ask him what he wants and I do try to cook that at least twice a week. No
sense cooking things he won't eat.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet" > wrote in message
t...
> In article >,
> says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>> > He's certainly one of my favorites. Right up there with Julia Child,
>> > Jacques Pepin and Jacques Torres.

>> Isn't what they show you to cook largely theoretical if your gardener is
>> calling the shots at meal times?
>>
>> As far as I can tell, you're in a state of emotional (and culinary)
>> servitude.

> Co-dependence in action. Domestic doormat is her normal.
>
> This group watched years of Julie recounting ways she let the demanding
> daughter and ex-husband walk all over her. Since they left home, the
> gardener stepped in to fill the gap with an ever-expanding list of
> demands and dietary restrictions.

Uh... No. He and I are both working on our diets together. We do share some
similar medical problems but we also each have our own issues and tastes.
Overall, we strive to eat good, healthy food and aim for optimal nutrition.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pamela" > wrote in message
> On 12:52 13 Jul 2019, Janet > wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>>> Isn't what they show you to cook largely theoretical if your gardener
>>> is calling the shots at meal times?
>>>
>>> As far as I can tell, you're in a state of emotional (and culinary)
>>> servitude.

>> Co-dependence in action. Domestic doormat is her normal.
>>
>> This group watched years of Julie recounting ways she let the demanding
>> daughter and ex-husband walk all over her. Since they left home, the
>> gardener stepped in to fill the gap with an ever-expanding list of
>> demands and dietary restrictions.
>>
>> Janet UK

> I find Julie intelligent and pleasant-natured, although all that seems
> gets
> sidelined by emotional problems.
>
> Perhaps it's a case of I.Q. overwhelmed by E.Q.

OMG! My I.Q. and E.Q. are both good. I think you have no clue what E.Q.
means.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pamela" > wrote in message
> On 21:50 13 Jul 2019, graham > wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>>> I find Julie intelligent

>> You are very generous!

> I say Julie comes over as intelligent. It's the drama that's weird.

It's the rest of you that drum up the drama.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:

> "Jinx the Minx" > wrote in message
>> John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what
>> would a guy
>> know about what€„¢s best?

> One of my guy friends uses olive oil but he's Greek.

What does the gardener use?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 05:02:28 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe > wrote:

> Not really very big... wearing a 32C bra she photographs big breasted
> on such a tiny woman... The cup on a 32C bra is about half the volume
> of a 36C bra.
> http://www.bodymeasurements.org/giada-de-laurentiis/

>>> EVOO is awfully expensive to use as sexual lube!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
>> know about whatÂ’s best?

> Natural lubrication is best, otherwise water soluble lube, never use
> oils... no GYN would suggest any oil, other than to increrase their
> billing hours. If a woman doesn't produce natural lube and no water
> soluable lube is available have her apply her saliva.

Water soluble is great for latex, but thats about it. Your expertise in
female anatomy stops there. Whens the last time you went in for a Pap
smear?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Hank Rogers" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a
>>> guy
>>> know about what€„¢s best?

>> One of my guy friends uses olive oil but he's Greek.

> What does the gardener use?

3 in 1?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jinx the Minx wrote:
> > wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 05:02:28 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
>> > wrote:

>> Not really very big... wearing a 32C bra she photographs big breasted
>> on such a tiny woman... The cup on a 32C bra is about half the volume
>> of a 36C bra.
>> http://www.bodymeasurements.org/giada-de-laurentiis/

>>> Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a guy
>>> know about whatÂs best?

>> Natural lubrication is best, otherwise water soluble lube, never use
>> oils... no GYN would suggest any oil, other than to increrase their
>> billing hours. If a woman doesn't produce natural lube and no water
>> soluable lube is available have her apply her saliva.
>>

> Water soluble is great for latex, but that€„¢s about it. Your expertise in
> female anatomy stops there. When€„¢s the last time you went in for a Pap
> smear?

He IS a pap smear.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 2:56:31 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

I don't got no stinkin' favorite TV chef. What the heck do I need one of those for?

I had lunch today at a Korean restaurant. When I saw the chef, I thanked him in the Asian way - profusely, for his dish. It was a piece of deep fried cod with a soy sauce glaze sitting on top of grilled kalbi. The ribs were butterflied like my mother-in-law used to it i.e., extra super fancy.

I love talking to chefs. They're happy to see that someone appreciates their work and they love to share their techniques.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...-_bHXuAQm_zmaj
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 01:17:18 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 2:56:31 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>I don't got no stinkin' favorite TV chef. What the heck do I need one of those for?
>
>I had lunch today at a Korean restaurant. When I saw the chef, I thanked him in the Asian way - profusely, for his dish.

Meaning that behind his back you told everybody that you hated the
food?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

"Hank Rogers" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Coconut oil. Recommended by gynecologists everywhere. But what would a
>>> guy
>>> know about what€„¢s best?

>> One of my guy friends uses olive oil but he's Greek.

> What does the gardener use?

3 in 1?

===

lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 2:56:31 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

I don't got no stinkin' favorite TV chef. What the heck do I need one of
those for?

I had lunch today at a Korean restaurant. When I saw the chef, I thanked him
in the Asian way - profusely, for his dish. It was a piece of deep fried cod
with a soy sauce glaze sitting on top of grilled kalbi. The ribs were
butterflied like my mother-in-law used to it i.e., extra super fancy.

I love talking to chefs. They're happy to see that someone appreciates their
work and they love to share their techniques.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...-_bHXuAQm_zmaj

===

Lucky you!!! That looks so pretty)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Julie Bove" wrote:

> "Hank Rogers" wrote:
> > What does the gardener use?

> 3 in 1?
>
> ===
>
> lol

Has this thread turned into a "group sex" thing. oh man