Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Favorite Celebrity Chef

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:

> "Julie Bove" wrote:

> "Hank Rogers" wrote:
> > What does the gardener use?

> 3 in 1?
>
> ===
>
> lol

Has this thread turned into a "group sex" thing. oh man

===

Not me mister!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" wrote in message ...
>
> Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > "Julie Bove" wrote:

> > "Hank Rogers" wrote:
> > > What does the gardener use?

> > 3 in 1?
> >
> > ===
> >
> > lol

> Has this thread turned into a "group sex" thing. oh man
>
> ===
>
> Not me mister!

WHEW! :-O
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" wrote in message ...
>
> Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > "Julie Bove" wrote:

> > "Hank Rogers" wrote:
> > > What does the gardener use?

> > 3 in 1?
> >
> > ===
> >
> > lol

> Has this thread turned into a "group sex" thing. oh man
>
> ===
>
> Not me mister!

WHEW! :-O

===

Glare :-O

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> "Julie Bove" wrote:

>> "Hank Rogers" wrote:
>>> What does the gardener use?

>> 3 in 1?
>>
>> ===
>>
>> lol

> Has this thread turned into a "group sex" thing. oh man

QUICK CALL POPEYE!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:37:06 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 01:17:18 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 2:56:31 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

> >I don't got no stinkin' favorite TV chef. What the heck do I need one of those for?
> >
> >I had lunch today at a Korean restaurant. When I saw the chef, I thanked him in the Asian way - profusely, for his dish.

> Meaning that behind his back you told everybody that you hated the
> food?

Talking about other people in the third person is a favorite ploy of this newsgroup. It's cowardly, dishonest, and dishonorable. I have a rule against that kind of behavior.

It's not my nature to be two-faced. If I wasn't impressed with the food, the chef would have never met me. My guess is that you don't have any problems talking behind the backs of other because you're kind of a weaselly guy.

As my uncle used to say, "Man with two face, have much difficulty knowing which way he's supposed to go."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 15:02:33 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:37:06 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 01:17:18 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >I don't got no stinkin' favorite TV chef. What the heck do I need one of those for?
>> >
>> >I had lunch today at a Korean restaurant. When I saw the chef, I thanked him in the Asian way - profusely, for his dish.

>> Meaning that behind his back you told everybody that you hated the
>> food?

>Talking about other people in the third person is a favorite ploy of this newsgroup. It's cowardly, dishonest, and dishonorable. I have a rule against that kind of behavior.
>
>It's not my nature to be two-faced. If I wasn't impressed with the food, the chef would have never met me. My guess is that you don't have any problems talking behind the backs of other because you're kind of a weaselly guy.
>
>As my uncle used to say, "Man with two face, have much difficulty knowing which way he's supposed to go."

Ukelele has NO face.... he's totally lost.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 18:50:31 -0400, wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 15:02:33 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:37:06 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 01:17:18 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZTqipmXE

>>> Meaning that behind his back you told everybody that you hated the
>>> food?

>>Talking about other people in the third person is a favorite ploy of this newsgroup. It's cowardly, dishonest, and dishonorable. I have a rule against that kind of behavior.
>>
>>It's not my nature to be two-faced. If I wasn't impressed with the food, the chef would have never met me. My guess is that you don't have any problems talking behind the backs of other because you're kind of a weaselly guy.
>>
>>As my uncle used to say, "Man with two face, have much difficulty knowing which way he's supposed to go."

>Ukelele has NO face.... he's totally lost.

Right, he has lost face so many times, in this newsgroup alone, his
whole head's gone.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 15:02:33 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 10:37:06 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 01:17:18 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >I don't got no stinkin' favorite TV chef. What the heck do I need one of those for?
>> >
>> >I had lunch today at a Korean restaurant. When I saw the chef, I thanked him in the Asian way - profusely, for his dish.

>> Meaning that behind his back you told everybody that you hated the
>> food?

>Talking about other people in the third person is a favorite ploy of this newsgroup. It's cowardly, dishonest, and dishonorable. I have a rule against that kind of behavior.
>
>It's not my nature to be two-faced. If I wasn't impressed with the food, the chef would have never met me. My guess is that you don't have any problems talking behind the backs of other because you're kind of a weaselly guy.
>
>As my uncle used to say, "Man with two face, have much difficulty knowing which way he's supposed to go."

I know Asians like you. In your face it's "yes", behind your back it's
"no". Talk about cowardly weasels. You could be Gary's next ferret
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> As my uncle used to say, "Man with two face, have much difficulty knowing which way he's supposed to go."

I bet he was an asian of some sort.