Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner for ten

On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 07:40:55 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Terry Coombs wrote:
>>
>> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> > But age makes a difference. When you were 18 I doubt you looked at
>> > many women in their 40s or 50s and think they were hot. Would be like
>> > dating your mother. When you hit your 60s though, those same women
>> > certainly are.

>> Good point , and you're right - though there were some "older
>> wimmins" that we all thought were hot ...

>Goldie Hawn was featured in the AARP magazine when she turned age
>60. Still so very hot looking. More like age 40 at most. I was
>stunned at those pics.
>Then recently, I've seen the infomertial featuring Jane Seymour
>and she's like age 68 and still VERY hot.
>No doubt both have had surgical help there though. Still...

Uhm, that makes them totally unattractive. Imagine touching their
cheek and suddenly you hear this "poing" sound and their cheek starts
to sag and leak off their face.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 08:25:09 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Gary wrote:
>>
>> Goldie Hawn was featured in the AARP magazine when she turned age
>> 60. Still so very hot looking. More like age 40 at most. I was
>> stunned at those pics.

>Forgot to send a pic:
>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...4,203,200_.jpg

That's supposed to be Goldie Hawn? Looks like a completely different
woman. That's what plastic surgery does. Stick to ferrets, Gary.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

---------------------------------
> Appearance may catch your eye but the true beauty of a person has
> nothing to do with looks.

Did you miss what I said? <quoted above and again below>
A few of the women here apparently did.

> > ...just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
> > shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 08:25:09 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Gary wrote:
> >>
> >> Goldie Hawn was featured in the AARP magazine when she turned age
> >> 60. Still so very hot looking. More like age 40 at most. I was
> >> stunned at those pics.

> >Forgot to send a pic:
> >http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...4,203,200_.jpg

> That's supposed to be Goldie Hawn? Looks like a completely different
> woman. That's what plastic surgery does. Stick to ferrets, Gary.

Yep. Ferrets slow down when they get old but they always look
great. And their personalities are top notch!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Trump's an extremely unattractive man, except for his money. That
>>>makes his wife a prostitute.

>>She's been well paid - instant US Citizenship for her, and also her
>>parents. Still I can't imagine any woman managing to get in bed with
>>him, the mind boggles puke.

>LOL. I'd rather have stayed in Slovenia than have anything to do with
>Trump. But money talks louder to some than to others.

Have you seen the statue they have put up of Melania in her home town?
If not, google it!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:07:33 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>

>>I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
>>husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
>>abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
>>wholesome girl next door" type.

>Can only agree, she gives off a sexless and cold vibe, totally
>unattractive IMO. I'll bet Donald hasn't ****ed her in decades.

I think you're right, maybe she is getting extra money for staying
while the presidency lasts and she would stay until her parents safely
got their US Citizenship, no wall for her or them!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 23:25:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 7/9/2019 10:07 PM, Je?us wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
>>> husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
>>> abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
>>> wholesome girl next door" type.

>> Can only agree, she gives off a sexless and cold vibe, totally
>> unattractive IMO. I'll bet Donald hasn't ****ed her in decades.
>>

>Some guys have a fancy watch on their arm to show off. He made a
>different choice for flashy jewelry.

That could be very right - look at all the women around him, all in
strange clothes, all with long hair hanging, I thought Ivanka looked
very out of place as she forced herself on the G20.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 07:18:45 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:

>> >Forgot to send a pic:
>> >http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...4,203,200_.jpg

>> That's supposed to be Goldie Hawn? Looks like a completely different
>> woman. That's what plastic surgery does. Stick to ferrets, Gary.

>Yep. Ferrets slow down when they get old but they always look
>great. And their personalities are top notch!

And they don't have fake tits either!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>She's been well paid - instant US Citizenship for her, and also her
>>>parents. Still I can't imagine any woman managing to get in bed with
>>>him, the mind boggles puke.

>>LOL. I'd rather have stayed in Slovenia than have anything to do with
>>Trump. But money talks louder to some than to others.

>Have you seen the statue they have put up of Melania in her home town?
>If not, google it!

LOL:
<https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/466b045f8b30ba912d8fe106fb47453e?width=650>

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sheldon wrote:

> When I was 14-15 delivering papers and groceries plenty of 40-50 year
> old women looked hot and were very hot in every way imaginable... they
> were way more experienced than any teenaged girls. And even young
> women 20-30 have lots of sexual hangups, Older women are very
> appreciative of young man meat and are very instructive. Even now I
> see lots of 40-50 year old women, even older, who take very good care
> of their appearence... they can look a lot hotter than an 18 year old.
> Our 1st Lady is in her 50s, yoose telling me she's not looking steamy?

Yup, compare Mrs. Trump her to FRUMPY predecessor, Michele was/is about as "attractive" as a raw rump roast, gallumphing all around the place with her loud - mouthed hectoring on nutrition, "racism", etc....

She is still out shilling her perfervid views, claiming that she and her husband are misunderstood "victims", despite the fact that Golden Child Barry was twice POTUS, won the Nobel Prize, AND they've raked in scores of millions since they left the WH...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> >Yep. Ferrets slow down when they get old but they always look
> >great. And their personalities are top notch!

> And they don't have fake tits either!

Best thing is they don't run their mouths 24/7 talking
constantly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> She's been well paid - instant US Citizenship for her, and also her
>>> parents. Still I can't imagine any woman managing to get in bed with
>>> him, the mind boggles puke.

>> LOL. I'd rather have stayed in Slovenia than have anything to do with
>> Trump. But money talks louder to some than to others.

> Have you seen the statue they have put up of Melania in her home town?
> If not, google it!

Perfect likeness before she puts her makeup on.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 08:09:12 -0400, Gary > wrote:

wrote:
>> Have you seen the statue they have put up of Melania in her home town?
>> If not, google it!

>How funny. Bet they paid some artist a small fortune for that.
>;-D

Apparently he chain sawed it from a tree lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:59:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 6:14:31 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:

>>> Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

>> I must have graduated from being a tomboy to being a frump without
>> passing through any other state of being. As long as I'm clean
>> and covered, I don't care what I look like.

> You have that in common with nuns.

Lookout! Popeye will be hot on her trail now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/7/2019 4:08 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> I singlehandedly cooked dinner for ten. Big deal you say? I used to
> cook dinner for three hundred for Ducks Unlimited. But I had lots and
> lots and lots of help.
> I cooked three sides of pork ribs, three boxes of chicken Rice-A-Roni,
> shucked, snapped and boiled six ears of corn for twelve pieces and made
> a Cole slaw for twelve. I used three glass casseroles to pack three-rib
> sections into and baked at 250F for three hours and fifteen minutes. I
> could have used a little more time, but it was fine.
> Then I individually separated the ribs into 42 pieces and painted each
> one with Bullseye.
> I chose to tell everyone that it was buffet style and collapsed in my
> La-Z-Boy while they served themselves. Oh, I also washed every damn
> utensil and casserole as they became available while I cooked. I
> encouraged everyone to eat more at any opportunity. We still have some
> of everything left except the corn.
> That was a one shot deal. I'm too old for this.
>
> leo

Leo, if I neglected to say so before I'm saying it now. It sounds like
you single handedly cooked a meal for a crowd that was very well
received. Congrats on the well deserved sit down and rest after all
that work.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/10/2019 6:48 AM, Gary wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>> Gary wrote:
>>> I do say this though. At ages over 60, even though women might
>>> still look beautiful, it really is time to stop dressing sexy.
>>> Don't try to compete with younger women, you had your time when
>>> you were younger,just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
>>> shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run.
>>>
>>> I do see many older women trying to cling to their youth and it
>>> just doesn't work very well after a point.
>>>

>> You mean like at the beach you see the rear view of a skimpy bathing
>> suit and for the 30 yo you think "nice cheeks" and for the 60 yo you
>> think "oh, I have to pick up some cottage cheese"

> ---------------------------------
>> Appearance may catch your eye but the true beauty of a person has
>> nothing to do with looks.

> Did you miss what I said? <quoted above and again below>
> A few of the women here apparently did.

You said "I do say this though. At ages over 60, even though women might
still look beautiful, it really is time to stop dressing sexy.
Don't try to compete with younger women, you had your time when
you were younger,just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run."

I didn't miss it. I just wonder why you care about how they dress.
Should women over 50 wear muumuus when on the beach? What's your
definition of sexy? Skimpy? Wrong size? Hey, some people make poor
fashion choices. It's no big deal.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/10/2019 6:48 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> You mean like at the beach you see the rear view of a skimpy bathing
>>> suit and for the 30 yo you think "nice cheeks" and for the 60 yo you
>>> think "oh, I have to pick up some cottage cheese"

>> ********** ---------------------------------
>>> Appearance may catch your eye but the true beauty of a person has
>>> nothing to do with looks.

>> Did you miss what I said? <quoted above and again below>
>> A few of the women here apparently did.
>>

> You said "I do say this though. At ages over 60, even though women
> might
> still look beautiful, it really is time to stop dressing sexy.
> Don't try to compete with younger women, you had your time when
> you were younger,just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
> shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run."
>
> I didn't miss it.* I just wonder why you care about how they dress.
> Should women over 50 wear muumuus when on the beach?* What's your
> definition of sexy?* Skimpy?* Wrong size?* Hey, some people make
> poor fashion choices.* It's no big deal.
>
> Jill

I think all he meant was that they shouldn't dress like whores.

I'm sure you (and most of the women here) don't, but it is seen more
often than you would think. Otherwise nice looking ladies still
trying to look 18.

Sad in a way. Many are probably very nice people but have devalued
themselves because they can only appreciate youthful beauty, just
like snag says.

They throw up a flashy shield to keep you from ever seeing that
inner beauty he talked about.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 20:32:20 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:59:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 6:14:31 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:

>>> Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

>>I must have graduated from being a tomboy to being a frump without
>>passing through any other state of being. As long as I'm clean
>>and covered, I don't care what I look like.

>You have that in common with nuns.

Really??
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/2e...bcc8d14130.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-10 5:02 p.m., Je�us wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 20:32:20 +1000, Bruce >
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:59:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> I must have graduated from being a tomboy to being a frump without
>>> passing through any other state of being. As long as I'm clean
>>> and covered, I don't care what I look like.

>> You have that in common with nuns.

> Really??
> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/2e...bcc8d14130.jpg

I am not much of a betting man, but I would bet that woman is not really
a nun ;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:02:36 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 20:32:20 +1000, Bruce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:59:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>>>I must have graduated from being a tomboy to being a frump without
>>>passing through any other state of being. As long as I'm clean
>>>and covered, I don't care what I look like.

>>You have that in common with nuns.

>Really??
>https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/2e...bcc8d14130.jpg

More like this one:
<http://johnsear.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/nun-242x300.jpg>

That's Cindy going to work.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:12:34 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-07-10 5:02 p.m., Je?us wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 20:32:20 +1000, Bruce >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:59:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>>> You have that in common with nuns.

>> Really??
>> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/2e...bcc8d14130.jpg
>>

>I am not much of a betting man, but I would bet that woman is not really
>a nun ;-)

Dave, I'm shocked. Would somebody actually impersonate a nun??
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:18:41 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:02:36 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 20:32:20 +1000, Bruce >
>>wrote:

>>>You have that in common with nuns.

>>Really??
>>https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/2e...bcc8d14130.jpg

>More like this one:
><http://johnsear.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/nun-242x300.jpg>
>
>That's Cindy going to work.

Meh. Now, if you *really* wanted to insult Cindy:
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/z...inton-ugly.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:38:49 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:18:41 +1000, Bruce >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:02:36 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>>>Really??
>>>https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/2e...bcc8d14130.jpg

>>More like this one:
>><http://johnsear.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/nun-242x300.jpg>
>>
>>That's Cindy going to work.

>Meh. Now, if you *really* wanted to insult Cindy:
>http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/z...inton-ugly.jpg

I didn't want to insult Cindy. I also don't think Hillary is ugly, but
I know you hate her
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-10 5:35 p.m., Je�us wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:12:34 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> On 2019-07-10 5:02 p.m., Je?us wrote:

>>> Really??
>>> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/2e...bcc8d14130.jpg
>>>

>> I am not much of a betting man, but I would bet that woman is not really
>> a nun ;-)

> Dave, I'm shocked. Would somebody actually impersonate a nun??

Why not. There are all sorts of criminals out there claiming to be
Christians.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 7/7/2019 4:08 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> > I singlehandedly cooked dinner for ten. Big deal you say? I used to
> > cook dinner for three hundred for Ducks Unlimited. But I had lots
> > and lots and lots of help.
> > I cooked three sides of pork ribs, three boxes of chicken
> > Rice-A-Roni, shucked, snapped and boiled six ears of corn for
> > twelve pieces and made a Cole slaw for twelve. I used three glass
> > casseroles to pack three-rib sections into and baked at 250F for
> > three hours and fifteen minutes. I could have used a little more
> > time, but it was fine. Then I individually separated the ribs into
> > 42 pieces and painted each one with Bullseye.
> > I chose to tell everyone that it was buffet style and collapsed in
> > my La-Z-Boy while they served themselves. Oh, I also washed every
> > damn utensil and casserole as they became available while I cooked.
> > I encouraged everyone to eat more at any opportunity. We still have
> > some of everything left except the corn.
> > That was a one shot deal. I'm too old for this.
> >
> > leo
> >

> Leo, if I neglected to say so before I'm saying it now. It sounds
> like you single handedly cooked a meal for a crowd that was very well
> received. Congrats on the well deserved sit down and rest after all
> that work.
>
> Jill

Agreed Jill. It read like a lovely event!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> Terry Coombs wrote:
> >
> > Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > > But age makes a difference. When you were 18 I doubt you looked
> > > at many women in their 40s or 50s and think they were hot. Would
> > > be like dating your mother. When you hit your 60s though, those
> > > same women certainly are.

> > Good point , and you're right - though there were some "older
> > wimmins" that we all thought were hot ...

> Goldie Hawn was featured in the AARP magazine when she turned age
> 60. Still so very hot looking. More like age 40 at most. I was
> stunned at those pics.
> Then recently, I've seen the infomertial featuring Jane Seymour
> and she's like age 68 and still VERY hot.
> No doubt both have had surgical help there though. Still...
>
> I do say this though. At ages over 60, even though women might
> still look beautiful, it really is time to stop dressing sexy.
> Don't try to compete with younger women, you had your time when
> you were younger,just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
> shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run.
>
> I do see many older women trying to cling to their youth and it
> just doesn't work very well after a point.

Oh I dunno Gary, it depends on the level you mean. Goldie looked great
there.

At this stage of my life, I dress for *me* but if it has appeal for the
guys around, thats just fine. In fact, they kinda like that I make a
bright spot in the office.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 14:06:50 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Gary wrote:
>
>> Goldie Hawn was featured in the AARP magazine when she turned age
>> 60. Still so very hot looking. More like age 40 at most. I was
>> stunned at those pics.
>> Then recently, I've seen the infomertial featuring Jane Seymour
>> and she's like age 68 and still VERY hot.
>> No doubt both have had surgical help there though. Still...
>>
>> I do say this though. At ages over 60, even though women might
>> still look beautiful, it really is time to stop dressing sexy.
>> Don't try to compete with younger women, you had your time when
>> you were younger,just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
>> shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run.
>>
>> I do see many older women trying to cling to their youth and it
>> just doesn't work very well after a point.
>>

>Oh I dunno Gary, it depends on the level you mean. Goldie looked great
>there.

I dunno. It seems to hurt when she's trying to smile. She's also
starting to look Asian*.

>At this stage of my life, I dress for *me* but if it has appeal for the
>guys around, thats just fine. In fact, they kinda like that I make a
>bright spot in the office.

Aren't you really short? Maybe the bright spot is caused by the fact
that you're not blocking the light?

*Disclaimer: There's nothing wrong with looking Asian if you're Asian.