Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner for ten

jmcquown wrote:

>>> When I was 14-15 delivering papers and groceries plenty of 40-50
>>> year
>>> old women looked hot

>> Young men of 14-15 years old think anything is hot.* A Coke bottle
>> is enough to inflame their passions.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> LOL Don't you love it when Sheldon reminisces about his boyhood with
> hot lonely housewives?
>
> Jill

Sure, but his stories about porking his aunt are better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/9/2019 4:46 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Young men of 14-15 years old think anything is hot.Â* A Coke bottle
>>> is enough to inflame their passions.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> LOL Don't you love it when Sheldon reminisces about his boyhood with
>> hot lonely housewives?
>>
>> Jill

> Sure, but his stories about porking his aunt are better.

Does his Mexican skank know about her?

https://imgur.com/a/BTxhlbh
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-09 3:20 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> When I was 14-15 delivering papers and groceries plenty of 40-50 year
>>> old women looked hot

>> Young men of 14-15 years old think anything is hot.Â* A Coke bottle
>> is enough to inflame their passions.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> LOL Don't you love it when Sheldon reminisces about his boyhood with hot
> lonely housewives?

I used to have fantasies like that about some of the women on my paper
route, but they were just fantasies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 17:28:51 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-07-09 3:20 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> Young men of 14-15 years old think anything is hot.* A Coke bottle
>>> is enough to inflame their passions.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> LOL Don't you love it when Sheldon reminisces about his boyhood with hot
>> lonely housewives?
>>

>I used to have fantasies like that about some of the women on my paper
>route, but they were just fantasies.

Your paper route is a fantasy.
Every post you've ever made is obviously a barroom fantasy...
including your name.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/9/2019 9:14 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/9/2019 7:40 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Terry Coombs wrote:

>>> Good point , and you're right - though there were some "older
>>> wimmins" that we all thought were hot ...

>> Goldie Hawn was featured in the AARP magazine when she turned age
>> 60. Still so very hot looking. More like age 40 at most. I was
>> stunned at those pics.
>> Then recently, I've seen the infomertial featuring Jane Seymour
>> and she's like age 68 and still VERY hot.
>> No doubt both have had surgical help there though. Still...
>>
>> I do say this though. At ages over 60, even though women might
>> still look beautiful, it really is time to stop dressing sexy.
>> Don't try to compete with younger women, you had your time when
>> you were younger,just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
>> shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run.
>>
>> I do see many older women trying to cling to their youth and it
>> just doesn't work very well after a point.
>>

> You mean like at the beach you see the rear view of a skimpy bathing
> suit and for the 30 yo you think "nice cheeks" and for the 60 yo you
> think "oh, I have to pick up some cottage cheese"
>
> Appearance may catch your eye but the true beauty of a person has
> nothing to do with looks.

Â* And that's why I've been married to the same woman for almost 46
years now . Mind you , she was also pretty hot in that "wholesome
country girl" way when we met . Grrrrr , if she was home right now I'd
jump her bones !

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 18:00:40 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-07-09 5:34 p.m., wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 17:28:51 -0400, Dave Smith

>>> I used to have fantasies like that about some of the women on my paper
>>> route, but they were just fantasies.

>> Your paper route is a fantasy.
>> Every post you've ever made is obviously a barroom fantasy...
>> including your name.
>>

>I will match my credibility against yours any day.

A loser like you can't. No one has seen where you live, no one has
seen anything you've claimed to have cooked... no one has seen a
picture of you. For all we know you are the big niece... that's it,
Davida Smith is an obeastie girl. And of course a COWARD who hasn't
the cojones to post a picture of its 350 pound self. You are a
friggin' loser who picks on Julie because it's very obvious that Julie
is a far better human being than you... she's honest, you are NOT!
Davida Smith is a boastful barroom braggart. There're things I don't
like about Julie but she's essentially a mench, you are NOT. I really
don't care that she may exaggerate her health issues... most RFCers
have health issues that they never mention, nor are they obligated to.
I'm only here to discuss food/cooking... even though she doens't post
pictures Julies's food/cooking posts are leagues more believable than
your barrroom boasting.
Julie is a good person who shares her truthful life issues, you are a
lying douchebag pretending to live a perfect life.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

>>Trump's an extremely unattractive man, except for his money. That
>>makes his wife a prostitute.

>She's been well paid - instant US Citizenship for her, and also her
>parents. Still I can't imagine any woman managing to get in bed with
>him, the mind boggles puke.

LOL. I'd rather have stayed in Slovenia than have anything to do with
Trump. But money talks louder to some than to others.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

>>Trump's an extremely unattractive man, except for his money. That
>>makes his wife a prostitute.

>She's been well paid - instant US Citizenship for her, and also her
>parents. Still I can't imagine any woman managing to get in bed with
>him, the mind boggles puke.

Having no better prospects at your age and his money you'd likely
endure it. Were we both 16 years old and dead broke I gaurantee we'd
both choose each other. When I was 16 and dead broke a lot of
14-15-16 year old gals were very happy to get into bed with me...
young girls are very eager to show off their developing bodies. Some
girls begin to develope at 11, 12, 13. Yoose parents need to realize
that your 11, 12, 13 year old daughters are expertly performing oral
sex on high school boys... like yoose wont do for your own husbands.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Trump's an extremely unattractive man, except for his money. That
>>> makes his wife a prostitute.

>> She's been well paid - instant US Citizenship for her, and also her
>> parents. Still I can't imagine any woman managing to get in bed with
>> him, the mind boggles puke.

> LOL. I'd rather have stayed in Slovenia than have anything to do with
> Trump. But money talks louder to some than to others.

I bet she's 100% mayan!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
>>>husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
>>>abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
>>>wholesome girl next door" type.
>>>
>>>Cindy Hamilton

>>my mother-in-law calls her "the model" in that certain tone of voice.

>Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

you really, really liked those many nude photos of her, didn't you
Sheldon?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> my mother-in-law calls her "the model" in that certain tone of voice.

>> Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

> you really, really liked those many nude photos of her, didn't you
> Sheldon?

I think it's funny how men accuse us of somehow being jealous of people
who look like that.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Trump's an extremely unattractive man, except for his money. That
>>> makes his wife a prostitute.

>> She's been well paid - instant US Citizenship for her, and also her
>> parents. Still I can't imagine any woman managing to get in bed with
>> him, the mind boggles puke.

> Having no better prospects at your age and his money you'd likely
> endure it. Were we both 16 years old and dead broke I gaurantee we'd
> both choose each other. When I was 16 and dead broke a lot of
> 14-15-16 year old gals were very happy to get into bed with me...
> young girls are very eager to show off their developing bodies. Some
> girls begin to develope at 11, 12, 13. Yoose parents need to realize
> that your 11, 12, 13 year old daughters are expertly performing oral
> sex on high school boys... like yoose wont do for your own husbands.

Uh oh. Popeye is horny again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> my mother-in-law calls her "the model" in that certain tone of voice.

>> Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

> you really, really liked those many nude photos of her, didn't you
> Sheldon?

I'm sure they're pinned on the wall so he can look at them while he
whacks off.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 11:19:52 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>> When I was 14-15 delivering papers and groceries plenty of 40-50 year
>> old women looked hot

>Young men of 14-15 years old think anything is hot. A Coke bottle
>is enough to inflame their passions.

Umm, you don't know young men very well. At all.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
>husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
>abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
>wholesome girl next door" type.

Can only agree, she gives off a sexless and cold vibe, totally
unattractive IMO. I'll bet Donald hasn't ****ed her in decades.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Trump's an extremely unattractive man, except for his money. That
>makes his wife a prostitute.

LOL, you're so naive sometimes
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 09:17:57 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>"Jeßus" wrote:
>>
>> Terry Coombs wrote:
>> >Farrah in Cannonball Run was pretty
>> >, ummm , nice .

>> Curious how I would react to her (at her peak) at my current age...
>> she was hot back then but is she hot by 2019 standards?

>Not very hot now, JeBus. She died 10 years ago.

Well, indeed. Hence I said 'at her peak'.

>I do see the old Charlie's Angels shows now and, yes, she does
>look hot in today's standards.

OK, I can be picky sometimes... apart from my problem with 'yellow
fever'.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:07:33 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>

>>I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
>>husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
>>abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
>>wholesome girl next door" type.

>Can only agree, she gives off a sexless and cold vibe, totally
>unattractive IMO. I'll bet Donald hasn't ****ed her in decades.

Not that I'm her biggest fan or anything, but she looks alright,
whereas Trump looks like an orange pig that's standing on its hind
legs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair

On 7/9/2019 11:45 AM, Jack Granade wrote:
> On 7/9/2019 2:19 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> Young men of 14-15 years old think anything is hot.Â* A Coke bottle
>> is enough to inflame their passions.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> How many have *you* banged, Dr Ruth?

How many have you, Jack Ass!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/9/2019 10:07 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>

>> I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
>> husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
>> abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
>> wholesome girl next door" type.

> Can only agree, she gives off a sexless and cold vibe, totally
> unattractive IMO. I'll bet Donald hasn't ****ed her in decades.

Some guys have a fancy watch on their arm to show off. He made a
different choice for flashy jewelry.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:24:08 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:07:33 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>>

>>>I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
>>>husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
>>>abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
>>>wholesome girl next door" type.

>>Can only agree, she gives off a sexless and cold vibe, totally
>>unattractive IMO. I'll bet Donald hasn't ****ed her in decades.

>Not that I'm her biggest fan or anything, but she looks alright,
>whereas Trump looks like an orange pig that's standing on its hind
>legs.

Well, yeah. He's definitely unattractive. She's just not my type.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 23:25:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 7/9/2019 10:07 PM, Je?us wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
>>> husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
>>> abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
>>> wholesome girl next door" type.

>> Can only agree, she gives off a sexless and cold vibe, totally
>> unattractive IMO. I'll bet Donald hasn't ****ed her in decades.
>>

>Some guys have a fancy watch on their arm to show off. He made a
>different choice for flashy jewelry.

Oh yes, for sure. Like many of the elite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair

On 7/9/2019 11:23 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 7/9/2019 11:45 AM, Jack Granade wrote:
>> On 7/9/2019 2:19 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>> Young men of 14-15 years old think anything is hot.Â* A Coke bottle
>>> is enough to inflame their passions.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> How many have *you* banged, Dr Ruth?

> How many have you, Jack Ass!

Keep your pedo faggot fantasies to yourself, Bob on knob.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

On 7/9/2019 7:40 AM, Gary wrote:
> Terry Coombs wrote:
>>
>> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> But age makes a difference. When you were 18 I doubt you looked at
>>> many women in their 40s or 50s and think they were hot. Would be like
>>> dating your mother. When you hit your 60s though, those same women
>>> certainly are.

>> Good point , and you're right - though there were some "older
>> wimmins" that we all thought were hot ...

> Goldie Hawn was featured in the AARP magazine when she turned age
> 60. Still so very hot looking. More like age 40 at most. I was
> stunned at those pics.
> Then recently, I've seen the infomertial featuring Jane Seymour
> and she's like age 68 and still VERY hot.
> No doubt both have had surgical help there though. Still...
>
> I do say this though. At ages over 60, even though women might
> still look beautiful, it really is time to stop dressing sexy.
> Don't try to compete with younger women, you had your time when
> you were younger,just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
> shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run.
>
> I do see many older women trying to cling to their youth and it
> just doesn't work very well after a point.

You mean like at the beach you see the rear view of a skimpy bathing
suit and for the 30 yo you think "nice cheeks" and for the 60 yo you
think "oh, I have to pick up some cottage cheese"

Appearance may catch your eye but the true beauty of a person has
nothing to do with looks.

====

Absolutely!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 7/9/2019 7:40 AM, Gary wrote:
> Terry Coombs wrote:
>>
>> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> But age makes a difference. When you were 18 I doubt you looked at
>>> many women in their 40s or 50s and think they were hot. Would be like
>>> dating your mother. When you hit your 60s though, those same women
>>> certainly are.

>> Good point , and you're right - though there were some "older
>> wimmins" that we all thought were hot ...

> Goldie Hawn was featured in the AARP magazine when she turned age
> 60. Still so very hot looking. More like age 40 at most. I was
> stunned at those pics.
> Then recently, I've seen the infomertial featuring Jane Seymour
> and she's like age 68 and still VERY hot.
> No doubt both have had surgical help there though. Still...
>
> I do say this though. At ages over 60, even though women might
> still look beautiful, it really is time to stop dressing sexy.
> Don't try to compete with younger women, you had your time when
> you were younger,just enjoy your life and let your natural beauty
> shine. Personality makes all the difference in the long run.
>
> I do see many older women trying to cling to their youth and it
> just doesn't work very well after a point.

LOL Oh, I sure do miss Cheri right about now! She'd have a field day
with this.

Jill

====

I miss Cheri all the time(

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 6:14:31 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 15:49:57 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

> >>I can tell you for certain she doesn't do a thing for my
> >>husband. He hates that high-maintenance look, and can't
> >>abide a scrawny, sharp-featured woman. He likes "the
> >>wholesome girl next door" type.
> >>
> >>Cindy Hamilton

> >my mother-in-law calls her "the model" in that certain tone of voice.

> Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

I must have graduated from being a tomboy to being a frump without
passing through any other state of being. As long as I'm clean
and covered, I don't care what I look like.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:59:29 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 6:14:31 PM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 15:49:57 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
>> wrote:

>> >my mother-in-law calls her "the model" in that certain tone of voice.

>> Typical comment from frumps who wish they looked half as good.

>I must have graduated from being a tomboy to being a frump without
>passing through any other state of being. As long as I'm clean
>and covered, I don't care what I look like.

You have that in common with nuns.