Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Red Jell-O

Had some, today.

We hadda potluck. Lotta desserts. Home-made rhubarb pie and a lotta
other "homemade" offerings. I saw this one offering of red Jell-O. Got
some and went back to my seat.

At first, thought it was jes red Jell-O w/ fruit cocktail, until I
realized the fruit cocktail was NOT canned. All fresh fruit. Grapes,
bananas, etc. It was "red" and tasted great!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> Had some, today.
>
> We hadda potluck.* Lotta desserts.* Home-made rhubarb pie and a
> lotta other "homemade" offerings.* I saw this one offering of red
> Jell-O.* Got some and went back to my seat.
>
> At first, thought it was jes red Jell-O w/ fruit cocktail, until I
> realized the fruit cocktail was NOT canned.* All fresh fruit.
> Grapes, bananas, etc.* It was "red" and tasted great!*
>
> nb

That's jes great jesbob.

I jes ate an enchilada with some refried beans. Jes heated them up
in the oven and sat down and jes ate them. Pretty good.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 7:47:02 PM UTC-5, notbob wrote:
> Had some, today.
>
> We hadda potluck. Lotta desserts. Home-made rhubarb pie and a lotta
> other "homemade" offerings. I saw this one offering of red Jell-O. Got
> some and went back to my seat.
>
> At first, thought it was jes red Jell-O w/ fruit cocktail, until I
> realized the fruit cocktail was NOT canned. All fresh fruit. Grapes,
> bananas, etc. It was "red" and tasted great!
>
> nb

Someone made fruit salad with fruits they LIKED! I love mangoes, and I used to always bring mangoes to our annual float trip I used to attend when I burned gasoline gratuitously, which I do not do anymore. Now only for utility, like when I went to pick up a FREE Craigslist 5 foot tall shelving unit so I drove my 2006 Grand Caravan!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Collector Of Cool Old And Used Stuff!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 7:47:02 PM UTC-5, notbob wrote:
>> Had some, today.
>>
>> We hadda potluck. Lotta desserts. Home-made rhubarb pie and a lotta
>> other "homemade" offerings. I saw this one offering of red Jell-O. Got
>> some and went back to my seat.
>>
>> At first, thought it was jes red Jell-O w/ fruit cocktail, until I
>> realized the fruit cocktail was NOT canned. All fresh fruit. Grapes,
>> bananas, etc. It was "red" and tasted great!
>>
>> nb

> Someone made fruit salad with fruits they LIKED! I love mangoes, and I used to always bring mangoes to our annual float trip I used to attend when I burned gasoline gratuitously, which I do not do anymore. Now only for utility, like when I went to pick up a FREE Craigslist 5 foot tall shelving unit so I drove my 2006 Grand Caravan!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Collector Of Cool Old And Used Stuff!

Have you noticed more flatulence and foul odors since you quit
burning gasoline?

It seems like my farts smell much worse than back when I burned lots
of gasoline and diesel. So you think it is lack of gasoline, or the
diesel that make this?

JELL-O - Do You Like It? Judy Haffner General Cooking 224 11-01-2013 04:34 PM
JELL-O - Do You Like It? Judy Haffner General Cooking 5 08-01-2013 03:41 AM
JELL-O - Do You Like It? Judy Haffner General Cooking 1 07-01-2013 02:14 AM
Layered Jell-O Julie Bove Diabetic 1 18-05-2004 03:21 PM
Jam won't Jell Jark Preserving 1 22-12-2003 01:14 AM