Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Flatulence

The Dems want to tax livestock flatulence... I think they need to tax
Dems flatulence... a whole lot more tax dollars
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 3:42:51 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> The Dems want to tax livestock flatulence... I think they need to tax
> Dems flatulence... a whole lot more tax dollars

My guess is that taxing greenhouse gases and the environmental effects by the meat industry will be a popular trend. Eventually, the cost of producing meat will not be tolerated by society/humanity. I give the meat industry 30 years before they're gone.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 9:15:00 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 3:42:51 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> > The Dems want to tax livestock flatulence... I think they need to tax
> > Dems flatulence... a whole lot more tax dollars

> My guess is that taxing greenhouse gases and the environmental effects by the meat industry will be a popular trend. Eventually, the cost of producing meat will not be tolerated by society/humanity. I give the meat industry 30 years before they're gone.

But there is a way to grow meat WITHOUT the animal being killed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5EfhPGHg4

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and 21st Century Man!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 9:15:00 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 3:42:51 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> > > The Dems want to tax livestock flatulence... I think they need to tax
> > > Dems flatulence... a whole lot more tax dollars

> > My guess is that taxing greenhouse gases and the environmental effects by the meat industry will be a popular trend. Eventually, the cost of producing meat will not be tolerated by society/humanity. I give the meat industry 30 years before they're gone.

> But there is a way to grow meat WITHOUT the animal being killed:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5EfhPGHg4
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and 21st Century Man!

I would like some artificial bluefin tuna. That shouldn't be too hard to put together. Thank you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 19:14:56 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 3:42:51 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
>> The Dems want to tax livestock flatulence... I think they need to tax
>> Dems flatulence... a whole lot more tax dollars

>My guess is that taxing greenhouse gases and the environmental effects by the meat industry will be a popular trend. Eventually, the cost of producing meat will not be tolerated by society/humanity. I give the meat industry 30 years before they're gone.

I think more like 100 years. They'll look back at us and think we're
feral retards for slaughtering and eating animals. Hey, I think that
already! I'm so far ahead of my time I'm getting dizzy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> But there is a way to grow meat WITHOUT the animal being killed

Growing meat in a lab setting is still dealing with living
tissue. Just wait until the kids in the future start a "lab
tissues have rights too" movement.

Even nowadays....Bruce has chickens. He won't kill and eat them
but he enjoys eating the eggs that they lay. Bruce also has
roosters to watch out for chicken predators. That means that most
of the eggs are fertilized. That means that Bruce is eating
unborn baby chickens. How sad is that?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> I think more like 100 years. They'll look back at us and think we're
> feral retards for slaughtering and eating animals.

Including God's other living creatures of the sea.

> Hey, I think that
> already! I'm so far ahead of my time I'm getting dizzy!

You have contracted the 'Dsi1 soothsayer syndrome'. ;(
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:51:17 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> But there is a way to grow meat WITHOUT the animal being killed

>Growing meat in a lab setting is still dealing with living
>tissue. Just wait until the kids in the future start a "lab
>tissues have rights too" movement.
>
>Even nowadays....Bruce has chickens. He won't kill and eat them
>but he enjoys eating the eggs that they lay. Bruce also has
>roosters to watch out for chicken predators. That means that most
>of the eggs are fertilized. That means that Bruce is eating
>unborn baby chickens. How sad is that?

I applaud your effort, but this is really farfetched
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:44:57 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 19:14:56 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 3:42:51 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> >> The Dems want to tax livestock flatulence... I think they need to tax
> >> Dems flatulence... a whole lot more tax dollars

> >My guess is that taxing greenhouse gases and the environmental effects by the meat industry will be a popular trend. Eventually, the cost of producing meat will not be tolerated by society/humanity. I give the meat industry 30 years before they're gone.

> I think more like 100 years. They'll look back at us and think we're
> feral retards for slaughtering and eating animals. Hey, I think that
> already! I'm so far ahead of my time I'm getting dizzy!

Vegans also kill animals in the pursuit of vegan food production. When the farmer plows his/her fields, then snakes are killed, moles are left homeless, worms etc.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:51:17 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >John Kuthe wrote:
> >> But there is a way to grow meat WITHOUT the animal being killed

> >Growing meat in a lab setting is still dealing with living
> >tissue. Just wait until the kids in the future start a "lab
> >tissues have rights too" movement.
> >
> >Even nowadays....Bruce has chickens. He won't kill and eat them
> >but he enjoys eating the eggs that they lay. Bruce also has
> >roosters to watch out for chicken predators. That means that most
> >of the eggs are fertilized. That means that Bruce is eating
> >unborn baby chickens. How sad is that?

> I applaud your effort, but this is really farfetched

True what I say though. Think about it. Just save your eggs for a
week or two unrefridgerated and you can eat mini chicken
sandwiches with mayo and lettuce.

No different than idiot religious claiming abortion is
wrong...life starts at conception?

Not even specifically picking on you, Bruce. Just pointing out
that humans have a way of twisting ideals to fit their own way.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

A Moose in Love wrote:
> Vegans also kill animals in the pursuit of vegan food production. When the farmer plows his/her fields, then snakes are killed, moles are left homeless, worms etc.

I saw an interesting documentary last week about electric cars.
According to them, you are hurting the earth more with an
electric car. Not only many coal provided electricity but even
all the raw materials to make the cars and especially to make the
special batteries. JK would not have liked that show.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2019 12:31 PM, Gary wrote:
> A Moose in Love wrote:
>> Vegans also kill animals in the pursuit of vegan food production. When the farmer plows his/her fields, then snakes are killed, moles are left homeless, worms etc.

> I saw an interesting documentary last week about electric cars.
> According to them, you are hurting the earth more with an
> electric car. Not only many coal provided electricity but even
> all the raw materials to make the cars and especially to make the
> special batteries. JK would not have liked that show.

I've read a few things like that. The good news though, working in the
lithium mines keeps those 10 year olds off the streets.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 11:17:53 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:

>> >Growing meat in a lab setting is still dealing with living
>> >tissue. Just wait until the kids in the future start a "lab
>> >tissues have rights too" movement.
>> >
>> >Even nowadays....Bruce has chickens. He won't kill and eat them
>> >but he enjoys eating the eggs that they lay. Bruce also has
>> >roosters to watch out for chicken predators. That means that most
>> >of the eggs are fertilized. That means that Bruce is eating
>> >unborn baby chickens. How sad is that?

>> I applaud your effort, but this is really farfetched

>True what I say though. Think about it. Just save your eggs for a
>week or two unrefridgerated and you can eat mini chicken
>sandwiches with mayo and lettuce.

They need a higher temperature than that.

>No different than idiot religious claiming abortion is
>wrong...life starts at conception?
>
>Not even specifically picking on you, Bruce. Just pointing out
>that humans have a way of twisting ideals to fit their own way.

An egg isn't an animal. I don't kill a bird by eating an egg.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 10:55:43 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:51:17 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
>> Even nowadays....Bruce has chickens. He won't kill and eat them
>> but he enjoys eating the eggs that they lay. Bruce also has
>> roosters to watch out for chicken predators.

>You actually *believe* all that bullshit?

What's so hard to believe?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 05:15:46 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:44:57 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 19:14:56 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
>> wrote:

>> >My guess is that taxing greenhouse gases and the environmental effects by the meat industry will be a popular trend. Eventually, the cost of producing meat will not be tolerated by society/humanity. I give the meat industry 30 years before they're gone.

>> I think more like 100 years. They'll look back at us and think we're
>> feral retards for slaughtering and eating animals. Hey, I think that
>> already! I'm so far ahead of my time I'm getting dizzy!

>Vegans also kill animals in the pursuit of vegan food production. When the farmer plows his/her fields, then snakes are killed, moles are left homeless, worms etc.

And when you walk you may step on an ant.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 12:31:32 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>A Moose in Love wrote:
>> Vegans also kill animals in the pursuit of vegan food production. When the farmer plows his/her fields, then snakes are killed, moles are left homeless, worms etc.

>I saw an interesting documentary last week about electric cars.
>According to them, you are hurting the earth more with an
>electric car. Not only many coal provided electricity but even
>all the raw materials to make the cars and especially to make the
>special batteries. JK would not have liked that show.

Ever asked yourself who sponsors that kind of info?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 12:56:05 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 7/5/2019 12:31 PM, Gary wrote:
>> A Moose in Love wrote:
>>> Vegans also kill animals in the pursuit of vegan food production. When the farmer plows his/her fields, then snakes are killed, moles are left homeless, worms etc.

>> I saw an interesting documentary last week about electric cars.
>> According to them, you are hurting the earth more with an
>> electric car. Not only many coal provided electricity but even
>> all the raw materials to make the cars and especially to make the
>> special batteries. JK would not have liked that show.
>>

>I've read a few things like that. The good news though, working in the
>lithium mines keeps those 10 year olds off the streets.

Ed, the old naysayer, strikes again. Some people are simply too old to
accept change.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I look for the ants. Outside is their world. In my house I give a warning.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2019 2:33 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 12:56:05 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> I saw an interesting documentary last week about electric cars.
>>> According to them, you are hurting the earth more with an
>>> electric car. Not only many coal provided electricity but even
>>> all the raw materials to make the cars and especially to make the
>>> special batteries. JK would not have liked that show.
>>>

>> I've read a few things like that. The good news though, working in the
>> lithium mines keeps those 10 year olds off the streets.

> Ed, the old naysayer, strikes again. Some people are simply too old to
> accept change.

I like change. Electric cars have a long way to go though and I see the
realities. Personally, I'd rather see more fuel cell development.

Electric cars sound so peachy clean, but they are not. You need the
infrastructure to make charging practical, make disposal of the
batteries non polluting, large sources of the needed materials. Just as
we had oil supply distruptions, the same can happen with lithium.

Once proven to be a sensible source, the market will take care of sales.
Government mandate is not going to work very well.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-05 12:31 p.m., Gary wrote:

> I saw an interesting documentary last week about electric cars.
> According to them, you are hurting the earth more with an
> electric car. Not only many coal provided electricity but even
> all the raw materials to make the cars and especially to make the
> special batteries. JK would not have liked that show.

I don't think it would phase him at all. Facts are irrelevant to people
like him.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 2:32:30 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 05:15:46 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 11:44:57 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:

> >> I think more like 100 years. They'll look back at us and think we're
> >> feral retards for slaughtering and eating animals. Hey, I think that
> >> already! I'm so far ahead of my time I'm getting dizzy!

> >Vegans also kill animals in the pursuit of vegan food production. When the farmer plows his/her fields, then snakes are killed, moles are left homeless, worms etc.

> And when you walk you may step on an ant.

When I walk, I do my best not to step on an insect. It happens though. I'm just saying that vegan/vegetarian food production also kills innocent creatures. The world is set up that way. We kill, steal(stealing eggs from a chicken for example)in order to survive. When I say 'we', I mean many creatures. Squirrels like their nuts. I have however seen a squirrel close up trample an insect into the ground. If squirrels are starving, they will eat their young.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 14:16:32 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 2:32:30 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 05:15:46 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
>> > wrote:

>> >Vegans also kill animals in the pursuit of vegan food production. When the farmer plows his/her fields, then snakes are killed, moles are left homeless, worms etc.

>> And when you walk you may step on an ant.

>When I walk, I do my best not to step on an insect. It happens though. I'm just saying that vegan/vegetarian food production also kills innocent creatures. The world is set up that way. We kill, steal(stealing eggs from a chicken for example)in order to survive. When I say 'we', I mean many creatures. Squirrels like their nuts. I have however seen a squirrel close up trample an insect into the ground. If squirrels are starving, they will eat their young.

The world is a cruel place, but we don't have to breed and slaughter
pig, cows, chickens etc. to feed ourselves. More and more people are
starting to feel that way and that's a good thing. Nevertheless,
carrion eaters will eat carrion or they wouldn't be called carrion
eaters.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:
> Bruce wrote:

>>> Growing meat in a lab setting is still dealing with living
>>> tissue. Just wait until the kids in the future start a "lab
>>> tissues have rights too" movement.
>>>
>>> Even nowadays....Bruce has chickens. He won't kill and eat them
>>> but he enjoys eating the eggs that they lay. Bruce also has
>>> roosters to watch out for chicken predators. That means that most
>>> of the eggs are fertilized. That means that Bruce is eating
>>> unborn baby chickens. How sad is that?

>> I applaud your effort, but this is really farfetched

> True what I say though. Think about it. Just save your eggs for a
> week or two unrefridgerated and you can eat mini chicken
> sandwiches with mayo and lettuce.
>
> No different than idiot religious claiming abortion is
> wrong...life starts at conception?
>
> Not even specifically picking on you, Bruce. Just pointing out
> that humans have a way of twisting ideals to fit their own way.

Isn't there an asian delicacy made with fertile eggs containing the
baby chick?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 5:22:16 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 14:16:32 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 2:32:30 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> >> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 05:15:46 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love

> >> And when you walk you may step on an ant.

> >When I walk, I do my best not to step on an insect. It happens though. I'm just saying that vegan/vegetarian food production also kills innocent creatures. The world is set up that way. We kill, steal(stealing eggs from a chicken for example)in order to survive. When I say 'we', I mean many creatures. Squirrels like their nuts. I have however seen a squirrel close up trample an insect into the ground. If squirrels are starving, they will eat their young.

> The world is a cruel place, but we don't have to breed and slaughter
> pig, cows, chickens etc. to feed ourselves. More and more people are
> starting to feel that way and that's a good thing. Nevertheless,
> carrion eaters will eat carrion or they wouldn't be called carrion
> eaters.

I see. You are trying to lessen the impact of procuring our food supply. That's fine.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 14:28:15 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 5:22:16 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 14:16:32 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
>> > wrote:

>> >When I walk, I do my best not to step on an insect. It happens though. I'm just saying that vegan/vegetarian food production also kills innocent creatures. The world is set up that way. We kill, steal(stealing eggs from a chicken for example)in order to survive. When I say 'we', I mean many creatures. Squirrels like their nuts. I have however seen a squirrel close up trample an insect into the ground. If squirrels are starving, they will eat their young.

>> The world is a cruel place, but we don't have to breed and slaughter
>> pig, cows, chickens etc. to feed ourselves. More and more people are
>> starting to feel that way and that's a good thing. Nevertheless,
>> carrion eaters will eat carrion or they wouldn't be called carrion
>> eaters.

>I see. You are trying to lessen the impact of procuring our food supply. That's fine.

Thank you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2019 5:24 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Gary wrote:
>> Bruce wrote:

>>> I applaud your effort, but this is really farfetched

>> True what I say though. Think about it. Just save your eggs for a
>> week or two unrefridgerated and you can eat mini chicken
>> sandwiches with mayo and lettuce.
>>
>> No different than idiot religious claiming abortion is
>> wrong...life starts at conception?
>>
>> Not even specifically picking on you, Bruce. Just pointing out
>> that humans have a way of twisting ideals to fit their own way.
>>

> Isn't there an asian delicacy made with fertile eggs containing the baby
> chick?

I think there are a few Balut is one in the Philippines. Duck is the
preferred egg.
Is Balut any good?
In fact, the experience of eating balut is quite pleasant. A good balut
yolk has a soft texture not unlike cream cheese. It's not as sulfurous
as regular hard-boiled chicken eggs. A good balut, including the embryo,
is milder in flavor, and there's nothing to be afraid of when it comes
to the embryo's texture.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 19:39:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 7/5/2019 5:24 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Gary wrote:

>>> True what I say though. Think about it. Just save your eggs for a
>>> week or two unrefridgerated and you can eat mini chicken
>>> sandwiches with mayo and lettuce.
>>>
>>> No different than idiot religious claiming abortion is
>>> wrong...life starts at conception?
>>>
>>> Not even specifically picking on you, Bruce. Just pointing out
>>> that humans have a way of twisting ideals to fit their own way.
>>>

>> Isn't there an asian delicacy made with fertile eggs containing the baby
>> chick?
>>

>I think there are a few Balut is one in the Philippines. Duck is the
>preferred egg.
>Is Balut any good?
>In fact, the experience of eating balut is quite pleasant. A good balut
>yolk has a soft texture not unlike cream cheese. It's not as sulfurous
>as regular hard-boiled chicken eggs. A good balut, including the embryo,
>is milder in flavor, and there's nothing to be afraid of when it comes
>to the embryo's texture.

Ed's never been to the Philippines and has never had balut. When Ed
travels abroad, he dines at McDonalds. His wife's not allowed to look
at the prices. Ed copied from he

<https://thetakeout.com/balut-the-terrifying-hard-boiled-duck-fetus-that-s-als-1798253710>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/5/2019 7:46 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 19:39:26 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> Isn't there an asian delicacy made with fertile eggs containing the baby
>>> chick?
>>>

>> I think there are a few Balut is one in the Philippines. Duck is the
>> preferred egg.
>> Is Balut any good?
>> In fact, the experience of eating balut is quite pleasant. A good balut
>> yolk has a soft texture not unlike cream cheese. It's not as sulfurous
>> as regular hard-boiled chicken eggs. A good balut, including the embryo,
>> is milder in flavor, and there's nothing to be afraid of when it comes
>> to the embryo's texture.

> Ed's never been to the Philippines and has never had balut. When Ed
> travels abroad, he dines at McDonalds. His wife's not allowed to look
> at the prices. Ed copied from he
>
> <https://thetakeout.com/balut-the-terrifying-hard-boiled-duck-fetus-that-s-als-1798253710>

Yes, I copied it, but my Filipino granddaughter eats it. It was offered
to me but I declined.
I think you need some olive oil.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/5/2019 7:46 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> I think there are a few* Balut is one in the Philippines. Duck is
>>> the
>>> preferred egg.
>>> Is Balut any good?
>>> In fact, the experience of eating balut is quite pleasant. A good
>>> balut
>>> yolk has a soft texture not unlike cream cheese. It's not as
>>> sulfurous
>>> as regular hard-boiled chicken eggs. A good balut, including the
>>> embryo,
>>> is milder in flavor, and there's nothing to be afraid of when it
>>> comes
>>> to the embryo's texture.

>> Ed's never been to the Philippines and has never had balut. When Ed
>> travels abroad, he dines at McDonalds. His wife's not allowed to look
>> at the prices. Ed copied from* he
>>
>> <https://thetakeout.com/balut-the-terrifying-hard-boiled-duck-fetus-that-s-als-1798253710>
>>

> Yes, I copied it, but my Filipino granddaughter eats it.* It was
> offered to me but I declined.
> I think you need some olive oil.

No, he needs some preparation H.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Ed Pawlowski >
wrote:
> On 7/5/2019 12:31 PM, Gary wrote:

> > I saw an interesting documentary last week about electric cars.
> > According to them, you are hurting the earth more with an
> > electric car. Not only many coal provided electricity but even
> > all the raw materials to make the cars and especially to make the
> > special batteries. JK would not have liked that show.
> >

> I've read a few things like that. The good news though, working in the
> lithium mines keeps those 10 year olds off the streets.

I think Nevada has some lithium in the ground. We have a lot going to
Tesla and Panasonic from the foreign kids, but unfortunately, Nevada
law disallows my grandkids from mining at all until they turn eighteen.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> Yes, I copied it, but my Filipino granddaughter eats it. It was offered
> to me but I declined.
> I think you need some olive oil.

That's what cartoon Popeye always said (not RFC Popeye)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> An egg isn't an animal. I don't kill a bird by eating an egg.

Commercial eggs are unfertilized. YOU have roosters so many eggs
that you eat are fertilized. That is a live animal and you in
fact DO kill a bird by eating your eggs.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

JanetUK wrote:
> Refrigeration has nothing to do with preventing embryo development in
> fertilised eggs, this is another example of your ignorance of basic
> biology.

Pay attention, Janey-poo.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 06 Jul 2019 08:50:12 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> An egg isn't an animal. I don't kill a bird by eating an egg.

>Commercial eggs are unfertilized. YOU have roosters so many eggs
>that you eat are fertilized. That is a live animal and you in
>fact DO kill a bird by eating your eggs.

You're clearly a city dude. A fertilised egg doesn't hatch
spontaneously.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Jul 2019 08:50:12 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Bruce wrote:
>>> An egg isn't an animal. I don't kill a bird by eating an egg.

>> Commercial eggs are unfertilized. YOU have roosters so many eggs
>> that you eat are fertilized. That is a live animal and you in
>> fact DO kill a bird by eating your eggs.

> You're clearly a city dude. A fertilised egg doesn't hatch
> spontaneously.

Give the egg to Drucilla. She will put it in her warmest place and
hatch yoose a bird to eat.