Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Toilet Water

Everyone in the US drinks toilet water, because the same plumbing that
fills the toilet tank runs from every faucet... I brush my teeth in
the toilet and often drink some water from the bathroom sink, I often
fill the cat's water bowls from the bathroom sink.... Barny drinks the
drips from the bathroom tub spigot.like it's the best Champagne. No
ome in those detention centers is drinking water from the "toilet".
That dumb Dem Rican is an imbecile... those migrants are drinking
purer watrer than in most Mexican households,.. better water than in
Southern Cal. that's for sure.... Southern Cal has some of the most
awful tsp water on the planet, except for Puerto Rican swill... Puerto
Rican tap water is disgusting.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

My plants get filterred water.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 11:37:21 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> Everyone in the US drinks toilet water, because the same plumbing that
> fills the toilet tank runs from every faucet... I brush my teeth in
> the toilet and often drink some water from the bathroom sink, I often
> fill the cat's water bowls from the bathroom sink.... Barny drinks the
> drips from the bathroom tub spigot.like it's the best Champagne. No
> ome in those detention centers is drinking water from the "toilet".
> That dumb Dem Rican is an imbecile... those migrants are drinking
> purer watrer than in most Mexican households,.. better water than in
> Southern Cal. that's for sure.... Southern Cal has some of the most
> awful tsp water on the planet, except for Puerto Rican swill... Puerto
> Rican tap water is disgusting.

Good idea!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztfQ5dumjSc
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thomas wrote:
> My plants get filterred water.

Is it RO filtered?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:03:34 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Thomas wrote:
>> My plants get filterred water.
>>

>Is it RO filtered?

Because if it isn't RO filtered it's NO filtered.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:13:32 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is probably
>not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth.

Not even close. Bankers, brokers, Insurance reps, real estate,
politicians, clergy, agents... and basically anyone working on a
commission.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:37:21 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> Everyone in the US drinks toilet water, because the same plumbing that
> fills the toilet tank runs from every faucet...

It is NOT Toilet Water UNTIL it enters a toilet! Then MAJIC happens and the water goes from potable to sewer water!!

And if you believe that, I have any number of religions to sell you! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 16:57:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:37:21 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>> Everyone in the US drinks toilet water, because the same plumbing that
>> fills the toilet tank runs from every faucet...

>It is NOT Toilet Water UNTIL it enters a toilet! Then MAJIC happens and the water goes from potable to sewer water!!
>
>And if you believe that, I have any number of religions to sell you! ;-)

How much?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:10:43 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

> Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is probably
> not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth. You are
> right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same source as
> the tap water. The water is under pressure and flows through valves
> from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest of the water
> remains potable, and it is chlorinated. However, lawyers realize that
> a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie to people with
> a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.

I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 7:16:40 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:10:43 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> >

> > Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is probably
> > not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth. You are
> > right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same source as
> > the tap water. The water is under pressure and flows through valves
> > from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest of the water
> > remains potable, and it is chlorinated. However, lawyers realize that
> > a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie to people with
> > a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.

> I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash.

Disability Law is how to get rich off other people's MISERY! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:37:21 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> Everyone in the US drinks toilet water, because the same plumbing that
> fills the toilet tank runs from every faucet... I brush my teeth in
> the toilet and often drink some water from the bathroom sink, I often
> fill the cat's water bowls from the bathroom sink.... Barny drinks the
> drips from the bathroom tub spigot.like it's the best Champagne. No
> ome in those detention centers is drinking water from the "toilet".
> That dumb Dem Rican is an imbecile... those migrants are drinking
> purer watrer than in most Mexican households,.. better water than in
> Southern Cal. that's for sure.... Southern Cal has some of the most
> awful tsp water on the planet, except for Puerto Rican swill... Puerto
> Rican tap water is disgusting.

When I was in 6th grade we went to a Jr High which had real lab table sinks in the biology classroom, and this one rather dim acquaintance of mine named Steve was drinking water from a lab table faucet and I admonished him not to, telling him the water which came from lab sinks was full of HYDROGEN! And dumbass Steve said "Well I guess I'd better not drink any then!"

Some people are just too stupid to live! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 7:16:40 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash.

No, it means they both want to make a killing off of other people's misfortune,
real or imagined.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:37:21 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>> Everyone in the US drinks toilet water, because the same plumbing that
>> fills the toilet tank runs from every faucet...

> It is NOT Toilet Water UNTIL it enters a toilet! Then MAJIC happens and the water goes from potable to sewer water!!
>
> And if you believe that, I have any number of religions to sell you! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Heh, by Popeye's logic, his own fancy RO filtered water is also
terlit water , since it's fed by tap water, just like his terlit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:10:43 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>>

>> Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is probably
>> not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth. You are
>> right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same source as
>> the tap water. The water is under pressure and flows through valves
>> from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest of the water
>> remains potable, and it is chlorinated. However, lawyers realize that
>> a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie to people with
>> a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.

> I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash.

That's pure bullshit and you know it. Unless of course, these saints
do it all pro bono. In that case, I would apologize to them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-02 4:13 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-07-02 5:37 p.m., wrote:
>> Everyone in the US drinks toilet water, because the same plumbing that
>> fills the toilet tank runs from every faucet... I brush my teeth in
>> the toilet and often drink some water from the bathroom sink, I often
>> fill the cat's water bowls from the bathroom sink.... Barny drinks the
>> drips from the bathroom tub spigot.like it's the best Champagne.Â* No
>> ome in those detention centers is drinking water from the "toilet".
>> That dumb Dem Rican is an imbecile... those migrants are drinking
>> purer watrer than in most Mexican households,.. better water than in
>> Southern Cal. that's for sure.... Southern Cal has some of the most
>> awful tsp water on the planet, except for Puerto Rican swill... Puerto
>> Rican tap water is disgusting.
>>

> Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is probably
> not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth. You are
> right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same source as
> the tapÂ* water.Â* The water is under pressure and flows through valves
> from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest of the water
> remains potable, and it is chlorinated.Â* However, lawyers realize that a
> lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie to people with a
> particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.

What a heartless prick you are!!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 2:36:44 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 7:16:40 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> >
> > I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash..
> >

> No, it means they both want to make a killing off of other people's misfortune,
> real or imagined.

Being a advocate for and speaking for people that ain't got much money or power is always honorable. Beats the heck out of me where you people get your ideas.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:04:34 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 2:36:44 PM UTC-10, wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 7:16:40 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>> >
>> > I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash.
>> >

>> No, it means they both want to make a killing off of other people's misfortune,
>> real or imagined.

Joan - dsi1: 1-0

>Being a advocate for and speaking for people that ain't got much money or power is always honorable. Beats the heck out of me where you people get your ideas.

Joan - dsi1: 1-2

I'll keep watching.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:13:32 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>lawyers realize that
>a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie to people with
>a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.

Isn't that what Trump does?

Doris
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 7:16:40 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:10:43 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>

>>> Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is probably
>>> not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth. You are
>>> right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same source as
>>> the tap water. The water is under pressure and flows through valves
>>> from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest of the water
>>> remains potable, and it is chlorinated. However, lawyers realize that
>>> a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie to people with
>>> a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.

>> I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash.

> Disability Law is how to get rich off other people's MISERY! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

EXACTLY!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-02 8:50 p.m., graham wrote:
> On 2019-07-02 4:13 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2019-07-02 5:37 p.m., wrote:
>>> Everyone in the US drinks toilet water, because the same plumbing that
>>> fills the toilet tank runs from every faucet... I brush my teeth in
>>> the toilet and often drink some water from the bathroom sink, I often
>>> fill the cat's water bowls from the bathroom sink.... Barny drinks the
>>> drips from the bathroom tub spigot.like it's the best Champagne.Â* No
>>> ome in those detention centers is drinking water from the "toilet".
>>> That dumb Dem Rican is an imbecile... those migrants are drinking
>>> purer watrer than in most Mexican households,.. better water than in
>>> Southern Cal. that's for sure.... Southern Cal has some of the most
>>> awful tsp water on the planet, except for Puerto Rican swill... Puerto
>>> Rican tap water is disgusting.
>>>

>> Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is
>> probably not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth.
>> You are right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same
>> source as the tapÂ* water.Â* The water is under pressure and flows
>> through valves from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest
>> of the water remains potable, and it is chlorinated.Â* However, lawyers
>> realize that a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie
>> to people with a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.
>>

> What a heartless prick you are!!!!!

Wow. I am impressed with the way you have adopted lucretia's style of
throwing out a cheap insult instead of an intelligent rebuttal. The
lawyer in this case said that they people were told to drink toilet
water. The reality is that they had prison style toilets with basins
over top. Apparently, some people believed it. It is not the first time
a lawyer had uttered bullshit and naive people believed them

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 21:46:03 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-07-02 8:50 p.m., graham wrote:
>> On 2019-07-02 4:13 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is
>>> probably not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth.
>>> You are right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same
>>> source as the tapÂ* water.Â* The water is under pressure and flows
>>> through valves from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest
>>> of the water remains potable, and it is chlorinated.Â* However, lawyers
>>> realize that a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie
>>> to people with a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.
>>>

>> What a heartless prick you are!!!!!

>Wow. I am impressed with the way you have adopted lucretia's style of
>throwing out a cheap insult instead of an intelligent rebuttal. The
>lawyer in this case said that they people were told to drink toilet
>water. The reality is that they had prison style toilets with basins
>over top. Apparently, some people believed it. It is not the first time
>a lawyer had uttered bullshit and naive people believed them

Everybody drinks the same water that also flushes the toilet. That
doesn't mean we drink toilet water.

Graham and Lucretia sometimes have politically correct reflexes that
disable their brain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 21:46:03 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-07-02 8:50 p.m., graham wrote:
>>>>

>>> Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is
>>> probably not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth.
>>> You are right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same
>>> source as the tap* water.* The water is under pressure and flows
>>> through valves from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest
>>> of the water remains potable, and it is chlorinated.* However, lawyers
>>> realize that a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie
>>> to people with a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.
>>>

>> What a heartless prick you are!!!!!

>Wow. I am impressed with the way you have adopted lucretia's style of
>throwing out a cheap insult instead of an intelligent rebuttal. The
>lawyer in this case said that they people were told to drink toilet
>water. The reality is that they had prison style toilets with basins
>over top. Apparently, some people believed it. It is not the first time
>a lawyer had uttered bullshit and naive people believed them

Any normal brained person has to know that the water that fills a
toilet flush tank is exactly the same water that comes from the
kitchen faucet, That female spick has to have NO IQ,
Of course I don't for one second believe that those migrants were told
to drink from the toilet flush tank, Truth is they got all the
bottled water they could drink., common sense. They are fed well too,
doesn't cost much to feed basic nourishing meals. The US military is
fed basic meals and they aint suffering starvation. If those migrants
are eating military style meal,s they wre eating FAR better than room
service at the Sheraton... I Garuntee!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Doris Night wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:13:32 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> lawyers realize that
>> a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie to people with
>> a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.

> Isn't that what Trump does?
>
> Doris

Absolutely!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 21:46:03 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

snip. The
>lawyer in this case said that they people were told to drink toilet
>water. The reality is that they had prison style toilets with basins
>over top. Apparently, some people believed it. It is not the first time
>a lawyer had uttered bullshit and naive people believed them

It was a child that said she was told to drink toilet water when she
asked for water. If they had prison style toilets with a sink on top
I doubt she would ask for water.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/2/2019 8:29 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 7:16:40 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:10:43 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>>>

>>> Consider the source. She is an immigration lawyer, and there is probably
>>> not a more dishonourable profession on the face of the Earth. You are
>>> right about the water feeding the toilet comes from the same source as
>>> the tap water. The water is under pressure and flows through valves
>>> from a pressurized pipe to the holding tank. The rest of the water
>>> remains potable, and it is chlorinated. However, lawyers realize that
>>> a lot of people are pretty stupid and that telling a lie to people with
>>> a particular political bent will be accepted as gospel.

>> I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash.

> Disability Law is how to get rich off other people's MISERY! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

And many of the claimants are just too lazy to work. Or can do a
different job.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/2/2019 9:04 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 2:36:44 PM UTC-10, wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 7:16:40 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>>>
>>> I was talking to my son's friend who just graduated from the law school on this rock. She wants to get into immigration law. I think that's great. It means that she values people more than money. My son wants to get into disability law. This, of course, means that he values people more than cash.
>>>

>> No, it means they both want to make a killing off of other people's misfortune,
>> real or imagined.

> Being a advocate for and speaking for people that ain't got much money or power is always honorable. Beats the heck out of me where you people get your ideas.

From reality. I know a couple of people getting disability that are
very capable of working. There are many others I've seen over the years.
Stop by your local Social Security office and see who is there.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 5:41:49 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/2/2019 9:04 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> No, it means they both want to make a killing off of other people's misfortune,
> >> real or imagined.

> > Being a advocate for and speaking for people that ain't got much money or power is always honorable. Beats the heck out of me where you people get your ideas.
> >

> From reality. I know a couple of people getting disability that are
> very capable of working. There are many others I've seen over the years.
> Stop by your local Social Security office and see who is there.

There is abuse of the system, I am aware of this. That shouldn't stop a person that's interested in doing some good in this world. My solution would be not to represent people that are playing the system. That is so obvious as to make your argument a specious and cynical one. What's the point of flushing people out with the bathwater? That's just plain evil.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2019 12:24 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 5:41:49 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Being a advocate for and speaking for people that ain't got much money or power is always honorable. Beats the heck out of me where you people get your ideas.
>>>

>> From reality. I know a couple of people getting disability that are
>> very capable of working. There are many others I've seen over the years.
>> Stop by your local Social Security office and see who is there.

> There is abuse of the system, I am aware of this. That shouldn't stop a person that's interested in doing some good in this world. My solution would be not to represent people that are playing the system. That is so obvious as to make your argument a specious and cynical one. What's the point of flushing people out with the bathwater? That's just plain evil.

The ones abusing the system are the ones that hire the lawyers that
advertise on TV. Yes, I am cynical
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 6:33:12 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/3/2019 12:24 AM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> From reality. I know a couple of people getting disability that are
> >> very capable of working. There are many others I've seen over the years.
> >> Stop by your local Social Security office and see who is there.

> > There is abuse of the system, I am aware of this. That shouldn't stop a person that's interested in doing some good in this world. My solution would be not to represent people that are playing the system. That is so obvious as to make your argument a specious and cynical one. What's the point of flushing people out with the bathwater? That's just plain evil.
> >

> The ones abusing the system are the ones that hire the lawyers that
> advertise on TV. Yes, I am cynical

I have no problem with people being cynical but I'm going to do my best to not be so afflicted. I fail to see the attraction in it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> Everybody drinks the same water that also flushes the toilet. That
> doesn't mean we drink toilet water.

Toilet water has always been known as a backup fresh water
source. Need to be specific though. You don't drink from the
toilet bowl but from the toilet tank. Nothing wrong with that
water.

Maybe 20 years ago, I had a problem where I had to use the tank
water. I had just gotten in the shower and lathered my hair with
shampoo. I had soap all over me and all of the sudden, my water
went off. WTH?

I was stunned. I'm standing in the shower all soapy. I had to
laugh but how do I fix this? That's when I remembered the toilet
tank as alt water in an emergency. Luckily, my toilet is right
next to the tub/shower. It was a large flush toilet so I alway
kept a gallon jug of water in there to reduce the water used.

So I just leaned out, removed the lid and grabbed that gallon of
fresh water. Used that to quickly rinse off. Horribly cold water
but it worked perfectly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-07-03 12:24 a.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 5:41:49 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>> From reality. I know a couple of people getting disability that
>> are very capable of working. There are many others I've seen over
>> the years. Stop by your local Social Security office and see who is
>> there.

> There is abuse of the system, I am aware of this. That shouldn't stop
> a person that's interested in doing some good in this world. My
> solution would be not to represent people that are playing the
> system. That is so obvious as to make your argument a specious and
> cynical one. What's the point of flushing people out with the
> bathwater? That's just plain evil.

I used to work with a guy who was on light duty because he was suffering
from Fibromyalgia though he seemed to be fine when he was away from the
shop. He spent a lot of his working day napping. One Monday morning he
came to work all bruised. It turned out that he had had an incident with
a power trowel while installing a concrete patio over the weekend. He
had to have light duty at work, but on his weekends he could do much
heavier work than was required of his regular job.

Another guy, aptly nicknamed Maniac, was always talking about having
some sort of problem that could not be disproved. One day we came in and
learned that another coworker was going to be off work for at least a
month because he was hurt from falling off a truck. Maniac's eyes lit
up. A couple days later he claimed to have fallen off a truck. He got
some time off work and managed to get light duty and a partial
disability pension. He was actually getting paid an extra 10% for an
injury that never really happened. Meanwhile, he bought a trailer and a
big rototiller and spend evenings and weekends rototilling lawns and
gardens.