Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hard boiled eggs in turkey gravy?

I haven't tried it, although I'm not so sure that I'd like it. The Pioneer Woman chopped up some hard boiled eggs and put it in her turkey gravy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 10:57:14 AM UTC-4, A Moose in Love wrote:
> I haven't tried it, although I'm not so sure that I'd like it. The Pioneer Woman chopped up some hard boiled eggs and put it in her turkey gravy.

No. Just no.

I do like this sort of thing:

<https://www.indianhealthyrecipes.com/egg-butter-masala-egg-makhani-recipe/>

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 07:57:10 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

>I haven't tried it, although I'm not so sure that I'd like it. The Pioneer Woman chopped up some hard boiled eggs and put it in her turkey gravy.

surely not. that sounds ugly. What was she thinking?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:48:59 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 07:57:10 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> > wrote:
>
> >I haven't tried it, although I'm not so sure that I'd like it. The Pioneer Woman chopped up some hard boiled eggs and put it in her turkey gravy.

> surely not. that sounds ugly. What was she thinking?
> Janet US

Her Grandmother used to make it that way...

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...-gravy-4530847
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/2/2019 12:58 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:48:59 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 07:57:10 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't tried it, although I'm not so sure that I'd like it. The Pioneer Woman chopped up some hard boiled eggs and put it in her turkey gravy.

>> surely not. that sounds ugly. What was she thinking?
>> Janet US

> Her Grandmother used to make it that way...
>
> https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...-gravy-4530847

Glad mine didn't. While I like both, it is not a combo I want. I guess
it was comfort food for her.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 1:17:48 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/2/2019 12:58 PM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:48:59 PM UTC-4, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> >> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 07:57:10 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love

> >> surely not. that sounds ugly. What was she thinking?
> >> Janet US

> > Her Grandmother used to make it that way...
> >
> > https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...-gravy-4530847
> >

> Glad mine didn't. While I like both, it is not a combo I want. I guess
> it was comfort food for her.

She usually does a nice job with comfort food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 9:57:14 AM UTC-5, A Moose in Love wrote:

> I haven't tried it, although I'm not so sure that I'd like it. The Pioneer Woman chopped up some hard boiled eggs and put it in her turkey gravy.

I've seen and eaten chopped boiled eggs in giblet gravy. I can't say it
really adds much flavor though.