Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fruit Snack!

Cut up Strawberries, blueberries and WHIPPED CREAM!

A new can! I got the last N2O hit off the first can I bought, after I used all the whipped cream in it of course!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Fruit Aficionado
Posted to rec.food.cooking

What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:12:48 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
> What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.

When you huff the nitrous oxide that remains after exhausting the cream,
it makes you dizzy. Some people find the sensation enjoyable.

<https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whippets>

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:12:48 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
> What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.

When you huff the nitrous oxide that remains after exhausting the cream,
it makes you dizzy. Some people find the sensation enjoyable.

<https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whippets>

Cindy Hamilton

===

Blimey! Whippets here are lovely dogs <g> My friend keeps them

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:12:48 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
>> What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.

> When you huff the nitrous oxide that remains after exhausting the cream,
> it makes you dizzy. Some people find the sensation enjoyable.
>
> <https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whippets>
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I think Kuth must be doing more than N2O, probably huffing spray paint.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:14:13 PM UTC-5, Ophelia wrote:

> <https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whippets>
>
> Cindy Hamilton
>
> ===
>
> Blimey! Whippets here are lovely dogs <g> My friend keeps them

<eye roll> Let me guess, you didn't click on the link she provided, did you
OHFeelMe?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 9:12:48 AM UTC-10, Thomas wrote:
> What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.

Inhaling the propellant from spray cans is
popular with some people. It's frowned
upon by most members of society. My
niece's 1st husband was hooked on
spray cans. They found him dead in a
car with the windows up and paint cans
on his lap. As far as that goes,
you're probably better off being
a wastoid alkie.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 4:36:00 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 9:12:48 AM UTC-10, Thomas wrote:
> > What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.

> Inhaling the propellant from spray cans is
> popular with some people. It's frowned
> upon by most members of society. My
> niece's 1st husband was hooked on
> spray cans. They found him dead in a
> car with the windows up and paint cans
> on his lap. As far as that goes,
> you're probably better off being
> a wastoid alkie.

N2O is NOT THE PROPELLANT! But NOT like a non-USP approved propellant, DUMBSHIT!!

Nitrous Oxide (N2O) AKA "Laughing Gas" is a common pressurizing propellant for whipped cream EVERYWHERE!! And is also used as an inhalable anesthetic in dentistry too!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Knows More About Chemistry Than You Do!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:30:57 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:12:48 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
> >> What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.

> > When you huff the nitrous oxide that remains after exhausting the cream,
> > it makes you dizzy. Some people find the sensation enjoyable.
> >
> > <https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whippets>
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> I think Kuth must be doing more than N2O, probably huffing spray paint.

I huffed Krylon "Crystal Clear" for a short time as a teen but I stopped because I KNEW it was very unhealthful!

I am NOT STUPID!!

John Kuthe,...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-20 5:35 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 9:12:48 AM UTC-10, Thomas wrote:
>> What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.

> Inhaling the propellant from spray cans is
> popular with some people. It's frowned
> upon by most members of society. My
> niece's 1st husband was hooked on
> spray cans. They found him dead in a
> car with the windows up and paint cans
> on his lap. As far as that goes,
> you're probably better off being
> a wastoid alkie.

That would have been the fumes from the pain, the N2O used in whipped cream.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 12:19:08 PM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 4:36:00 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 9:12:48 AM UTC-10, Thomas wrote:
> > > What does the n20 do? I have a can of white and a can of choco.

> > Inhaling the propellant from spray cans is
> > popular with some people. It's frowned
> > upon by most members of society. My
> > niece's 1st husband was hooked on
> > spray cans. They found him dead in a
> > car with the windows up and paint cans
> > on his lap. As far as that goes,
> > you're probably better off being
> > a wastoid alkie.

> N2O is NOT THE PROPELLANT! But NOT like a non-USP approved propellant, DUMBSHIT!!
>
> Nitrous Oxide (N2O) AKA "Laughing Gas" is a common pressurizing propellant for whipped cream EVERYWHERE!! And is also used as an inhalable anesthetic in dentistry too!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Knows More About Chemistry Than You Do!

En-oh-too is indeed a propellant as
are stuff like air, see-oh-too, and
hydrocarbons like see-for-ach-ten and
see-three-ach-ate.

My guess is that you've enough whipped
cream propellant for the day!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe said:

huffed Krylon "Crystal Clear" for a short time as a teen but I stopped because I KNEW it was very unhealthful!

I am NOT STUPID!!

John Kuthe,...

I beg to differ, most of us knew it was
unhealthful without trying it. We were the ones who WERENT STUPID!!

Nellie