Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pork

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 14:15:09 +0100, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 12:12 21 Jun 2019, Bruce > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:10:10 +0100, Pamela >
>> wrote:

>>>LOL??? Shoulder injuries can be very painful.

>> Of course. That's not what I was laughing at, as you well knew.

>You said you didn't know why you were laughing. It seems out of place in
>the circumstances.

Busybody.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 20:59:49 +0100, Pamela >
wrote:

>On 20:43 21 Jun 2019, Bruce > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 14:15:09 +0100, Pamela >
>> wrote:

>>>You said you didn't know why you were laughing. It seems out of place
>>>in the circumstances.

>> Busybody.

>A busybody is one who gratuitiously writes:
>
> "LOL. I'm not sure why, but LOL."

I laughed at: "I believe it will make the milk spoil quicker due to
airborne contaminants in the receiving container."

It was written at the intersection of geeky and OCD.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 20:59:49 +0100, Pamela >
> wrote:
>
>> On 20:43 21 Jun 2019, Bruce > wrote:

>>> Busybody.

>> A busybody is one who gratuitiously writes:
>>
>> "LOL. I'm not sure why, but LOL."

> I laughed at: "I believe it will make the milk spoil quicker due to
> airborne contaminants in the receiving container."
>
> It was written at the intersection of geeky and OCD.

Yoose don't believe in the new germ theory that scientists began
discussing in the middle of the 19th century?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-21 12:41 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 11:00:47 AM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> It must be an important factor for a lot of choppers because around here
>> the price of milk is just about the same everywhere. The various grocery
>> chains, independents and convenience stores all sell it for the same
>> price.

> The convenience-store price here is about double what I pay at the
> grocery store. I don't comparison shop grocery stores, so I don't
> know if everybody charges the same. ISTR my previous store charged
> more than $1.99/gallon, but it was a much smaller chain than the
> place I shop now (which has its own brand of milk).

I am pretty sure that convenience store milk used to be a lot more
expensive than grocery stores. Not being a milk drinker, I was never in
the habit of buying it there. I was surprised a year or two ago when we
actually needed to get some milk and found they charged the same as the
grocery stores. Eggs are competitive too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/21/2019 9:51 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-06-21 6:20 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>>> A gallon of milk at Kroger is $2.49 while a half gallon is $1.79.Â* A
>>> quart of
>>> cream is cheaper than 2 pints.Â* Any of the name brand dairies that
>>> also have
>>> their milk in the coolers is $3.99 - $4.99 per gallon.Â* Organic milk
>>> is even
>>> higher.

>> $1.99 for a gallon, $1.39 for a half.Â* That's the store brand.Â* I could
>> spend a lot more, but why would I want to?

> You drink it enough that it is not likely to go sour on you.Â* I get the
> 4 litre bags ( one bag containing three 1.3 litre bags) If if buy
> regular milk, each one of those 1.3l bags will be opened for more than a
> week beforeÂ* there are gone. The gallon might be open for close to a
> month, so there is a good chance it will go sour before I use it.Â* I
> have to sort through the store's supply to get the one with the latest
> use by date.
>
> That is less of a problem withÂ* the lactose free milk that I buy. Its
> shelf life is so much longer that it is not really an issue.Â* They start
> putting that stuff on sale when it gets closer to the use by date. Given
> that it is twice the price of regular milk, I'll take my chances.

The one time I bought lactose free milk (can't remember why since I
don't have lactose issues, maybe it was on sale) it lasted much longer
beyond the sell by date than regular milk would have. Turns out it's
the pasturization process that makes the difference. I've not seen
those bags of milk you mention offered for sale in my part of the world.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 5:05:01 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:

> > I've not seen

> those bags of milk you mention offered for sale in my part of the world.
>
> Jill

Me neither. I wish he would post a picture of them so I could get an idea of
what they look like. To me, it sounds like storing them in the refrigerator
would be a nightmare.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-21 6:04 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/21/2019 9:51 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> That is less of a problem withÂ* the lactose free milk that I buy. Its
>> shelf life is so much longer that it is not really an issue.Â* They
>> start putting that stuff on sale when it gets closer to the use by
>> date. Given that it is twice the price of regular milk, I'll take my
>> chances.
>>

> The one time I bought lactose free milk (can't remember why since I
> don't have lactose issues, maybe it was on sale) it lasted much longer
> beyond the sell by date than regular milk would have.Â* Turns out it's
> the pasturization process that makes the difference.Â* I've not seen
> those bags of milk you mention offered for sale in my part of the world.

It seems they are only sold in some parts of Canada. I am surprised that
they have not caught on and become wide spread. I could explain it, but
here is a video that does it quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvV2Db3fGg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 5:18:42 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2019-06-21 6:11 p.m., wrote:
>
> >I wish he would post a picture of them so I could get an idea of
> > what they look like. To me, it sounds like storing them in the refrigerator
> > would be a nightmare.
> >

> He

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvV2Db3fGg

Thanks! That was quite interesting and now I understand the 'milk bag'
mystery, hahaha. I would be just clumsy enough to knock over that pitcher
in the 'frig but one time would convince me to be more careful.

What is the difference in price of the milk bags vs. milk in plastic jugs??
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/21/2019 6:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-06-21 6:04 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>> On 6/21/2019 9:51 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> That is less of a problem withÂ* the lactose free milk that I buy. Its
>>> shelf life is so much longer that it is not really an issue.Â* They
>>> start putting that stuff on sale when it gets closer to the use by
>>> date. Given that it is twice the price of regular milk, I'll take my
>>> chances.
>>>

>> The one time I bought lactose free milk (can't remember why since I
>> don't have lactose issues, maybe it was on sale) it lasted much longer
>> beyond the sell by date than regular milk would have.Â* Turns out it's
>> the pasturization process that makes the difference.Â* I've not seen
>> those bags of milk you mention offered for sale in my part of the world.
>>

> It seems they are only sold in some parts of Canada. I am surprised that
> they have not caught on and become wide spread. I could explain it, but
> here is a video that does it quite well.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvV2Db3fGg

I watched the video. It didn't explain anything. Sorry!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-21 6:40 p.m., wrote:
> On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 5:18:42 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

>> He

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvV2Db3fGg

> Thanks! That was quite interesting and now I understand the 'milk bag'
> mystery, hahaha. I would be just clumsy enough to knock over that pitcher
> in the 'frig but one time would convince me to be more careful.
>
> What is the difference in price of the milk bags vs. milk in plastic jugs??

I don't know. They don't sell it in gallon size plastic jugs.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-21 8:14 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/21/2019 6:21 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2019-06-21 6:11 p.m., wrote:
>>> On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 5:05:01 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
>>>>

>> He

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvV2Db3fGg

> Okay... thanks for that.Â* Sorry but it strikes me as weird.Â* You have to
> decant the milk into a pitcher?

No, you do not decant the milk into the pitcher. There is a large bag
that contains three smaller bags. The small bags are set insider the
pitcher and then you snip off the corner of that bag and pour the milk.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/21/2019 9:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-06-21 8:14 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>>>>>

>>> He

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvV2Db3fGg

>> Okay... thanks for that.Â* Sorry but it strikes me as weird.Â* You have
>> to decant the milk into a pitcher?
>>

> No, you do not decant the milk into the pitcher. There is a large bag
> that contains three smaller bags. The small bags are set insider the
> pitcher and then you snip off the corner of that bag and pour the milk.

Still seems like an unnecessary step and not very convenient.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 10:54:49 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/20/2019 6:03 PM, wrote:
>> You've felt that way about sex for 40+ years, that's why you're
>> divorced and live alone. I don't care what anyone claims. I know from
>> personal experience, from dating many women, and being married four
>> times that the majority of divorces are due to sexual incompatibility.

>Help me understand how your having been married four times is supposed
>to be some sort of testimonial.
>
>I didn't divorce my husband because of sexual incompatibility. There
>is, or at least there should be, much more involved in a successful
>relationship.
>
>Jill

I've already explained it all to you long ago via email. My first
wife of 14 years was a big time cheat, sshje worked and dwas intimate
with her bosses. My second wife of less than one year was older than
me and really didn't want to be married again. The third of less than
one year who hung out at the gym was a cheat. My present wife and I
have been happily married for thirty years. We both feel lucky to
have met because we didn't want to spend the rest of our lives all
alone. We knew it would work because both our parents became best of
friends and had the same values....we've never argued about
anything... we both accept each other's eating prefernces, I don't
care that she won't eat onions and she doesn't care that I eat
greens. Actually she's beginning to enjoy all kinds of greens that
she has never met previously., And I don't mind eating onions when
she's not home. Actually I find it somewhat difficult to cook without
onions but I manage. Tonight it's fried Italian saw-seege, not sure
with what yet. Dosen't matter, we've never argued about food... she
doesn;'t care, she eats whatever I cook so long as no onions.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
>>> You've felt that way about sex for 40+ years, that's why you're
>>> divorced and live alone. I don't care what anyone claims. I know from
>>> personal experience, from dating many women, and being married four
>>> times that the majority of divorces are due to sexual incompatibility.

>> Help me understand how your having been married four times is supposed
>> to be some sort of testimonial.
>>
>> I didn't divorce my husband because of sexual incompatibility. There
>> is, or at least there should be, much more involved in a successful
>> relationship.
>>
>> Jill

> I've already explained it all to you long ago via email. My first
> wife of 14 years was a big time cheat, sshje worked and dwas intimate
> with her bosses. My second wife of less than one year was older than
> me and really didn't want to be married again. The third of less than
> one year who hung out at the gym was a cheat.

Sorry, I seem to have forgotten what you believe you explained to me in
long ago emails.

I freely admit marrying my ex- was a mistake. He had this odd idea that
once we got married I became his property. Let me state for the record:
I never cheated on him. He accused *me* often enough. Guilt from the
Gander?

I got a call one morning on my way out the door to work: his boss wanted
to know how he was doing. What? He said he'd been sick. Boss just
calling to check on him. He'd been getting up and leaving the house
dressed for work every morning but he hadn't been there for two weeks.
I have *no* idea where he'd been going.

After the divorce he harrassed and stalked me for *two years*. I was
working as a secretary and had to get permission from my manager to tape
the incoming phone calls. He stalked me. He showed up in the parking
lot at work and just sat there next to my car.

Later, he vandalized my car while it was sitting in my parents'
driveway. I took pictures of that. He left me cards in my mail box.
Thanks to the tapes and photographic evidence I pressed charges and had
him thrown in prison.

It was difficult to do. Initially I was told it was not a matter for
the police, it was a "civil" matter. A "domestic dispute". Uh... we're
not domestic, we're divorced. There were no stalking laws on the books
in TN in the 1980's. So the phone calls and following me around weren't
considered criminal. Vandalizing my car was. I was allowed to present
the stalking/harrassment tapes and such into the proceedings at that
point. He was convicted on "malicious mischief" charges. The judge and
the prosecutor threw the book at him. Too bad the book only allowed 11/29.

He never bothered me again. LOL Don't mess with Jill.

> My present wife and I
> have been happily married for thirty years. We both feel lucky to
> have met because we didn't want to spend the rest of our lives all
> alone.

Congrats! Really. You do know living alone doesn't mean "lonely", right?

We knew it would work because both our parents became best of
> friends and had the same values....we've never argued about
> anything... we both accept each other's eating prefernces, I don't
> care that she won't eat onions and she doesn't care that I eat
> greens. Actually she's beginning to enjoy all kinds of greens that
> she has never met previously., And I don't mind eating onions when
> she's not home. Actually I find it somewhat difficult to cook without
> onions but I manage. Tonight it's fried Italian saw-seege, not sure
> with what yet. Dosen't matter, we've never argued about food... she
> doesn;'t care, she eats whatever I cook so long as no onions.

I don't care for the texture of onions but I sure as heck do cook with
them. A fine mince and they must be cooked until tender. When I say
"saute" I mean "soft".

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> You do know living alone doesn't mean "lonely", right?

I live alone and I'm not lonely. I like it.

Sheldon gave up onions for his wife. I wouldn't do that.
I would just cook 2 versions of a meal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Help me understand how your having been married four times is supposed
>>> to be some sort of testimonial.
>>>
>>> I didn't divorce my husband because of sexual incompatibility. There
>>> is, or at least there should be, much more involved in a successful
>>> relationship.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I've already explained it all to you long ago via email. My first
>> wife of 14 years was a big time cheat, sshje worked and dwas intimate
>> with her bosses. My second wife of less than one year was older than
>> me and really didn't want to be married again. The third of less than
>> one year who hung out at the gym was a cheat.

>Sorry, I seem to have forgotten what you believe you explained to me in
>long ago emails.
>
>I freely admit marrying my ex- was a mistake. He had this odd idea that
>once we got married I became his property. Let me state for the record:
>I never cheated on him. He accused *me* often enough. Guilt from the
>Gander?
>
>I got a call one morning on my way out the door to work: his boss wanted
>to know how he was doing. What? He said he'd been sick. Boss just
>calling to check on him. He'd been getting up and leaving the house
>dressed for work every morning but he hadn't been there for two weeks.
>I have *no* idea where he'd been going.
>
>After the divorce he harrassed and stalked me for *two years*. I was
>working as a secretary and had to get permission from my manager to tape
>the incoming phone calls. He stalked me. He showed up in the parking
>lot at work and just sat there next to my car.
>
>Later, he vandalized my car while it was sitting in my parents'
>driveway. I took pictures of that. He left me cards in my mail box.
>Thanks to the tapes and photographic evidence I pressed charges and had
>him thrown in prison.
>
>It was difficult to do. Initially I was told it was not a matter for
>the police, it was a "civil" matter. A "domestic dispute". Uh... we're
>not domestic, we're divorced. There were no stalking laws on the books
>in TN in the 1980's. So the phone calls and following me around weren't
>considered criminal. Vandalizing my car was. I was allowed to present
>the stalking/harrassment tapes and such into the proceedings at that
>point. He was convicted on "malicious mischief" charges. The judge and
>the prosecutor threw the book at him. Too bad the book only allowed 11/29.
>
>He never bothered me again. LOL Don't mess with Jill.

He sounds mentally ill. With my first three after we split I never
saw or spoke to them again, I've no idea if they're still alive.

>> My present wife and I
>> have been happily married for thirty years. We both feel lucky to
>> have met because we didn't want to spend the rest of our lives all
>> alone.

>Congrats! Really. You do know living alone doesn't mean "lonely", right?

I tried living alone, I hated it. I think living alone is easier for
women because single women are more accepting of other single women.
Most men are too competitive, constantly having to outdo each other
and boasting/exaggerating about everything. Even as adults they
behave like kids playing sports. I never enjoyed male company and
still don't... sometimes I just tolerate them. I find that most men
are all mouth and no ears, there's never any conversation, it's all
about their boring minutia, they are still like children constantly
showing off their toy box.

My living alone days were when I was much younger and I really didn't
like all the alone time, nor was I ever one to hang at a bar, which
was what most single guys did and still do. Now that I'm a lot older
I don't mind stints of being alone for a day or two. However I know I
wouldn't like being alone all the time.

> We knew it would work because both our parents became best of
>> friends and had the same values....we've never argued about
>> anything... we both accept each other's eating prefernces, I don't
>> care that she won't eat onions and she doesn't care that I eat
>> greens. Actually she's beginning to enjoy all kinds of greens that
>> she has never met previously., And I don't mind eating onions when
>> she's not home. Actually I find it somewhat difficult to cook without
>> onions but I manage. Tonight it's fried Italian saw-seege, not sure
>> with what yet. Dosen't matter, we've never argued about food... she
>> doesn;'t care, she eats whatever I cook so long as no onions.

She likes plain white rice so that's what we had with the sausages,
and I know to make extra so she can freeze some to have later.

>I don't care for the texture of onions but I sure as heck do cook with
>them. A fine mince and they must be cooked until tender. When I say
>"saute" I mean "soft".
>
>Jill

I enjoy onions well cooked or raw. I like raw onions in all kinds of
salads and in some sandwiches. I get my share of onions when my wife
is not home, like today she will be playing in a golf tournament all
afternoon. I'm welcome to attend but I don't play golf and I find it
boring to watch. I'll be pruning three trees, two crab apple and one
maple... their lower growth has gotten too much for the tractor to mow
underneath, so we've been using a push mower, only they are in
different directions making it a long walk pushing a mower.
The golf club puts out lunch before the tournament starts, typically
burgers. I'll likely have a tuna sald sandwich with raw onion. I've
switched to sweet onions, I like them more than the sharp tasting
onions.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 23 Jun 2019 Gary wrote:
>jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> You do know living alone doesn't mean "lonely", right?

>I live alone and I'm not lonely. I like it.
>
>Sheldon gave up onions for his wife. I wouldn't do that.
>I would just cook 2 versions of a meal.

That's why you live alone... loners never learned to get along with
others... you would never make it in the military. I don't mind at
all cooking for my wife and making what she likes... she gave up lamb
chops for me. I didn't give up onions, truth is I wouldn't eat onions
all that often anyway, and I still cook with onions because I know how
to sneak some in, for stews I add a couple whole that I can easily
fish out for me, for pasta sauce I'll add some onion but mince it so
fine it dissolves and don't use too much, plus I use enough garlic to
cover up the onion. When she visits her sons and grands they can eat
lamb, nothing can cover up that stench, maybe a skunk. Cooking for
400 aboard ship I learned to prepare foods so that everyone would eat
it. I don't mind catering to others, in fact I enjoy that, I get a
lot of satisfaction from pleasing others. I get along well with most
people because I'm good at compromising, it certainly appears that you
prefer living selfishly, I never think about giving up things for
others, to me compromising means sharing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com says...

> Most men are too competitive, constantly having to outdo each other
> and boasting/exaggerating about everything. Even as adults they
> behave like kids playing sports. I never enjoyed male company and
> still don't... sometimes I just tolerate them. I find that most men
> are all mouth and no ears, there's never any conversation, it's all
> about their boring minutia, they are still like children constantly
> showing off their toy box.

LOL

So it IS true, Americans don't do irony :-)

Janet UK.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:11:18 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >, penmart01
says...

>> Most men are too competitive, constantly having to outdo each other
>> and boasting/exaggerating about everything. Even as adults they
>> behave like kids playing sports. I never enjoyed male company and
>> still don't... sometimes I just tolerate them. I find that most men
>> are all mouth and no ears, there's never any conversation, it's all
>> about their boring minutia, they are still like children constantly
>> showing off their toy box.

> LOL
>

> So it IS true, Americans don't do irony :-)
>
> Janet UK.

LOL :-)
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 10:23:02 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:11:18 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
>>In article >, penmart01
says...

>>> Most men are too competitive, constantly having to outdo each other
>>> and boasting/exaggerating about everything. Even as adults they
>>> behave like kids playing sports. I never enjoyed male company and
>>> still don't... sometimes I just tolerate them. I find that most men
>>> are all mouth and no ears, there's never any conversation, it's all
>>> about their boring minutia, they are still like children constantly
>>> showing off their toy box.

>> LOL
>>

>> So it IS true, Americans don't do irony :-)
>>
>> Janet UK.

>LOL :-)
>Janet US

I wasn't being ironic, just speaking factual truth.... most males I've
met all my life were uber competitive., and none of them liked other
males either, they tolerate each other when needed.

I've had very few male friends, most of my friends were/are female.
And as I've gotten older most people I knew are now gone. I only keep
in touch with one person who served on the same ship with me and he
says most from that time are gone. He Lives in Brooklyn and used to
visit me here because his brother lived here but his brother passed on
so he no longer visits other than by phone. Kids I grew up with and
classmates who were friends are all gone. Of all the people I knew
from work most are gone except for two who are in nursing homes on the
other coast and are unable to hold a phone conversation. I recently
checked the Yellowbook phone directory for a neighbor women in
Shoreham NY, Long Island who I knew well because no one answers her
phone anymore, says Anna Mae Snyder; deceased.... she was a year
younger than me.

That's the only negative I've found about getting older is that most
everyone from the past is gone and its near impossible for older males
to become friends as they share no history. I joined organizations
and went to some meetings but then stopped going because there was no
comraderie, a two hour meeting once a month with no one speaking to
each other afterwards did nothing for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:11:18 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >, penmart01
says...

>> Most men are too competitive, constantly having to outdo each other
>> and boasting/exaggerating about everything. Even as adults they
>> behave like kids playing sports. I never enjoyed male company and
>> still don't... sometimes I just tolerate them. I find that most men
>> are all mouth and no ears, there's never any conversation, it's all
>> about their boring minutia, they are still like children constantly
>> showing off their toy box.

> LOL
>

> So it IS true, Americans don't do irony :-)

1. Irony
3. Profit

Americans won't do irony until they find step 2 first.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com says...

> On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 10:23:02 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:11:18 +0100, Janet > wrote:
> >
> >>In article >, penmart01
> says...

> >> LOL
> >>

> >> So it IS true, Americans don't do irony :-)
> >>
> >> Janet UK.

> >LOL :-)
> >Janet US

> I wasn't being ironic, just speaking factual truth....

The irony is that you described yourself and your behaviour here to a
T, but have absolutely no awareness of it.

"Most men are too competitive, constantly having to outdo each other
> and boasting/exaggerating about everything. Even as adults they
> behave like kids playing sports. I find that most men
> are all mouth and no ears, there's never any conversation, it's all
> about their boring minutia, they are still like children constantly
> showing off their toy box.

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:04:06 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >, penmart01
says...

>> On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 10:23:02 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
>> wrote:

>> says...

>> >LOL :-)
>> >Janet US

>> I wasn't being ironic, just speaking factual truth....

> The irony is that you described yourself and your behaviour here to a
>T, but have absolutely no awareness of it.
>
> "Most men are too competitive, constantly having to outdo each other
>> and boasting/exaggerating about everything. Even as adults they
>> behave like kids playing sports. I find that most men
>> are all mouth and no ears, there's never any conversation, it's all
>> about their boring minutia, they are still like children constantly
>> showing off their toy box.

> Janet UK

thank you Janet. I don't think there is an emoticon to cover the
above!
Janet US