Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Summer Grilling

On 6/14/19 1:33 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/14/2019 2:36 PM, jay wrote:

>>> No, there is not.
>>>
>>> Â*From the Weber web site:
>>> Due to safety considerations, the complexity of the components
>>> involved, as well as the level of disassembly required, we dont
>>> allow conversions or provide conversion kits. Converting a Weber
>>> grill will actually void the warranty on the unit and might create an
>>> unsafe situation.
>>>
>>> We do sell most of our gas grill models in both a propane version and
>>> a natural gas version, so if you're planning on purchasing a new
>>> grill, please make sure that you're selecting the appropriate model
>>> for the fuel type you plan on using.
>>>
>>> We are very sorry for any disappointment this may cause, but the
>>> safety of our fans always comes first. You can read more about this
>>> in our blog on the subject here.

>> Pretty sure they used to.Â* It is a very easy conversion.Â* Lawyers
>> probably made 'em quit.

> Probably for good reason.Â* Some folks simply aren't good DYI'ers.Â* They
> take shortcuts or don't read the directions.Â* Or a bunch of
> good-old-boys were drinking beer and someone said "Hey! Let's install
> this conversion kit!
>
> Ever heard of deep fried turkey?Â* I used to see turkey fryers on sale at
> the local hardware store.Â* Taste of deep fried turkey aside... lawyers
> got involved because idiots managed to set themselves on fire or burn
> down their homes.Â* The companies have to protect themselves from morons.
>
> Jill

Absolutely.. almost as many people fried as turkeys.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/14/2019 11:38 PM, jay wrote:

> I have propane in a kitchen and the one serious drawback is that it
> produces a sticky residue that drops on the cabinets and countertop and
> elsewhere.. and I have a decent vent hood.Â* Our heat and cooking and
> water heater is propane.Â* 1000 gal tank and as you said the propane
> company comes and keeps it full.Â* Don't even know it isn't piped in.

We cooked with propane for 36 years on two different stoves and never
had that problem. Maybe you don't have the right regulator or orifices.
Crappy vent too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 6:31:43 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/14/2019 11:38 PM, jay wrote:
>

> > I have propane in a kitchen and the one serious drawback is that it
> > produces a sticky residue that drops on the cabinets and countertop and
> > elsewhere.. and I have a decent vent hood.Â* Our heat and cooking and
> > water heater is propane.Â* 1000 gal tank and as you said the propane
> > company comes and keeps it full.Â* Don't even know it isn't piped in.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/14/19 10:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/14/2019 11:38 PM, jay wrote:
>

>> I have propane in a kitchen and the one serious drawback is that it
>> produces a sticky residue that drops on the cabinets and countertop
>> and elsewhere.. and I have a decent vent hood.Â* Our heat and cooking
>> and water heater is propane.Â* 1000 gal tank and as you said the
>> propane company comes and keeps it full.Â* Don't even know it isn't
>> piped in.
>>

> We cooked with propane for 36 years on two different stoves and never
> had that problem.Â* Maybe you don't have the right regulator or orifices.
> Â*Crappy vent too.

This is good news.

We've had this for kitchen 5 years and assumed it was the nature of LP
so not given it much more thought.

The burners produce a nice clean looking blue flame and no soot on the
cookware. The vent is larger than the stove and appears to pull. If
it's the vent the problem is fixable as we can't change the fuel source.

Another person mentioned that make up air may be inadequate. Going to
get the appliance folks over to check it out. Appreciate the input.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/15/2019 8:26 AM, jay wrote:
> On 6/14/19 10:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 6/14/2019 11:38 PM, jay wrote:
>>

>>> I have propane in a kitchen and the one serious drawback is that it
>>> produces a sticky residue that drops on the cabinets and countertop
>>> and elsewhere.. and I have a decent vent hood.Â* Our heat and cooking
>>> and water heater is propane.Â* 1000 gal tank and as you said the
>>> propane company comes and keeps it full.Â* Don't even know it isn't
>>> piped in.
>>>

>> We cooked with propane for 36 years on two different stoves and never
>> had that problem.Â* Maybe you don't have the right regulator or
>> orifices. Â*Â*Crappy vent too.

> This is good news.
>
> We've had this for kitchen 5 years and assumed it was the nature of LP
> so not given it much more thought.
>
> The burners produce a nice clean looking blue flame and no soot on the
> cookware.Â* The vent is larger than the stove and appears to pull.Â* If
> it's the vent the problem is fixable as we can't change the fuel source.

I should have been more specific. Our vent was crappy, not yours. For
most quick things like frying an egg or heating water for tea, I never
turned the vent on.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> No, there is not.
>>>
>>> Â*From the Weber web site:
>>> Due to safety considerations, the complexity of the components involved,
>>> as well as the level of disassembly required, we dont allow conversions
>>> or provide conversion kits. Converting a Weber grill will actually void
>>> the warranty on the unit and might create an unsafe situation.
>>>
>>> We do sell most of our gas grill models in both a propane version and a
>>> natural gas version, so if you're planning on purchasing a new grill,
>>> please make sure that you're selecting the appropriate model for the
>>> fuel type you plan on using.
>>>
>>> We are very sorry for any disappointment this may cause, but the safety
>>> of our fans always comes first. You can read more about this in our blog
>>> on the subject here.

>> Weber sells a kit for converting to either natural gas or propane...
>> you get a whole new burner for like $50. I ordered one to convert my
>> last Weber from natural gas to propane, the propane company I use
>> installed the new burner and I still have the old burner stashed in
>> the basement

> Maybe they did in the past, but they do not now.
>
> People have asked, nothing available.

He completely ignored what you copy/pasted from Weber's own website.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:22:43 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/14/2019 11:56 AM, wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:29:20 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> I am too damned impulsive. I should have planned ahead and had a gas
>>> line installed and got the NG model.

>> You can still hook it up to gas, a bulk propane tank, a fifty gallon
>> tank is small and will last all season, maybe two seasons, Ours is
>> connected to a 500 gallon tank that we use for heating and regular
>> cooking, but we have a 50 gallon tank that heats my small work shop.
>> The propane company comes to fill up the tanks and the propane costs
>> less than bringing your small tank to be filled.
>> Weber gas grills will operate on both natural gas or propane, there's
>> a kit to make the conversion.
>>

>You're assuming everyone has a place to put a big propane tank and uses
>it to also heat the house.
>
>Jill

I'm assuming nothing, every size house lot has room, a 50 gallon tank
is small, no larger than a computer chair or a trash can and can be
hidden by a small shrub... can also be placed in the ground with only
the fill exposed. A 50 gallon propane tank is the perect size for a
gas grill plud a kitchen stove.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> >> Weber sells a kit for converting to either natural gas or propane...
> >> you get a whole new burner for like $50. I ordered one to convert my
> >> last Weber from natural gas to propane, the propane company I use
> >> installed the new burner and I still have the old burner stashed in
> >> the basement

> > Maybe they did in the past, but they do not now.
> >
> > People have asked, nothing available.

> He completely ignored what you copy/pasted from Weber's own website.
>
> Jill

Of course. If it doesn't reinforce his beliefs, he ignores it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> No, there is not.
>>>
>>> From the Weber web site:
>>> Due to safety considerations, the complexity of the components involved,
>>> as well as the level of disassembly required, we don’t allow conversions
>>> or provide conversion kits. Converting a Weber grill will actually void
>>> the warranty on the unit and might create an unsafe situation.
>>>
>>> We do sell most of our gas grill models in both a propane version and a
>>> natural gas version, so if you're planning on purchasing a new grill,
>>> please make sure that you're selecting the appropriate model for the
>>> fuel type you plan on using.
>>>
>>> We are very sorry for any disappointment this may cause, but the safety
>>> of our fans always comes first. You can read more about this in our blog
>>> on the subject here.

>> Weber sells a kit for converting to either natural gas or propane...
>> you get a whole new burner for like $50. I ordered one to convert my
>> last Weber from natural gas to propane, the propane company I use
>> installed the new burner and I still have the old burner stashed in
>> the basement

>Maybe they did in the past, but they do not now.
>
>People have asked, nothing available.

They likely stopped selling the kits due to liability, idiots doing
the conversion wrong and starting a fire. or? I had the propane
company I use make the conversion at the time they ran the line out to
my deck area, 17 years ago, took the guy 10 minutes, no charge... only
need to change the burner tubes and the regulator. which at that time
I ordered from Weber... I still have the kit for natural gas only I no
longer have that grill. However now Amazon sells the kits:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=weber+gas...l_450yr0d93y_b
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
>>> On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:29:20 -0400, Dave Smith

>>> You can still hook it up to gas, a bulk propane tank, a fifty gallon
>>> tank is small and will last all season, maybe two seasons, Ours is
>>> connected to a 500 gallon tank that we use for heating and regular
>>> cooking, but we have a 50 gallon tank that heats my small work shop.
>>> The propane company comes to fill up the tanks and the propane costs
>>> less than bringing your small tank to be filled.
>>> Weber gas grills will operate on both natural gas or propane, there's
>>> a kit to make the conversion.
>>>

>> You're assuming everyone has a place to put a big propane tank and uses
>> it to also heat the house.
>>
>> Jill

> I'm assuming nothing, every size house lot has room, a 50 gallon tank
> is small, no larger than a computer chair or a trash can and can be
> hidden by a small shrub... can also be placed in the ground with only
> the fill exposed. A 50 gallon propane tank is the perect size for a
> gas grill plud a kitchen stove.

UH... you were talking about a *500* gallon tank, not a 50 gallon tank.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Pretty sure they used to. It is a very easy conversion. Lawyers
>>>probably made 'em quit.

>>At the same time I had my Weber converted from natural gas to propane
>>I had my GE kitchen stove converted from natural gas to propane.
>>The GE kitchen stove came with the converion kit in a brown envelope
>>taped to the rear of the stove, the propane company I use did the
>>conversion sixteen years ago, charged nothing Everything has been
>>working perfectly all this time. In fact the propane company checks
>>every year that everything is working properly and that there are no
>>leaks. I save about 25% on my heating bill by using propane instead
>>of oil.

>Do you use that money to heat your basement?

Actually yes, the boiler is in the basement.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 00:31:40 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 6/14/2019 11:38 PM, jay wrote:
>

>> I have propane in a kitchen and the one serious drawback is that it
>> produces a sticky residue that drops on the cabinets and countertop and
>> elsewhere.. and I have a decent vent hood.* Our heat and cooking and
>> water heater is propane.* 1000 gal tank and as you said the propane
>> company comes and keeps it full.* Don't even know it isn't piped in.
>>

>We cooked with propane for 36 years on two different stoves and never
>had that problem. Maybe you don't have the right regulator or orifices.
> Crappy vent too.

Probably poor exhausting and cooking a lot of fatty foods. There's
nothing sticky or sooty with propane.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/14/2019 10:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> We cooked with propane for 36 years on two different stoves and never
> had that problem.

I have.

Recently discovered that Meguiar's Hot Rims Wheel & Tire Cleaner cuts
that old grease. 409 don't get it!

> Maybe you don't have the right regulator or orifices.

USA made Peerless propane 4-burner stove.

> Â*Crappy vent too.

Possibly .....but I do have one.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 11:41:21 AM UTC-5, notbob wrote:

> On 6/14/2019 10:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
> > We cooked with propane for 36 years on two different stoves and never
> > had that problem.

> I have.
>
> Recently discovered that Meguiar's Hot Rims Wheel & Tire Cleaner cuts
> that old grease. 409 don't get it!
>
> nb

Non-sudsy ammonia diluted to about half and half is a wonderful grease cutter,
too. Diluted with half water as we all know how strong the smell of ammonia
is. How well it would cut a thick layer of grease? I don't know but it
does a great job on regular accumulated kitchen grease.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/15/2019 12:36 PM, Gary wrote:
> wrote:

>>> We cooked with propane for 36 years on two different stoves and never
>>> had that problem. Maybe you don't have the right regulator or orifices.
>>> Crappy vent too.

>> Probably poor exhausting and cooking a lot of fatty foods. There's
>> nothing sticky or sooty with propane.

> Ed just doesn't know. He overpays cleaning ladies that probably
> wipe down his cabinets occasionally. Any well used kitchen will
> get grease on cabinets, etc over time. Doesn't matter whether you
> use electric or any kind of gas. Even the best hood/exhaust isn't
> perfect. It happens if you actually use your stove all the time
> and not just have a "show kitchen."

On the first propane stove a burner was not adjusted properly. When
used on high, it left a black sooty residue on the bottom of the pot.
Once adjusted, no problem.

Did not have a cleaning lady at the time, just an overworked housewife.

Present cleaning lady does the cabinets every two weeks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-15 10:46 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 10:31:36 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:

>> Actually not, all other household appliances are sold fully assembled,
>> even kitchen stoves. Weber wastes a lot of money on packaging
>> materials for their unassembled products... just that Weber has the
>> typidcal MEs friggen' morons.

> No matter how much Weber spends on packaging materials, they wouldn't
> do it if it wasn't profitable for them.

I imagine it is definitely cheaper to send them in boxes. They are
easier to ship, take less space in the warehouse. You can't stack
assembled BBQs. There is less chance of being damaged in transit.

It would be nice if they shipped a few extra nuts and buts in case one
gets misplaced, or if one was used in a place where another was
supposed to go but another fit. Of course, that presents the
possibility of someone successfully assembling the product and wondering
why there are parts leftover.

FWIW... Ikea stores have a spare parts section. Their kits come with
the exact number of parts required to assemble the item. They tend to
use similar types of fasteners and some may break or get lost during
assembly. You can go back to the store and get more for free. Of
course, that means setting foot in the store and being subject to the
enticement of picking up more irresistible items. By the time you are
done you are hungry and need to go to the restaurant for some
inexpensive but delicious food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-06-15 3:59 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> I paid to have my Napoleon from Amazon assembled. Someone came to the
> house and did it.Â* Still saved a few hundred over buying it elsewhere. I
> don't know how the price would be affected if it was assembled on the
> line at the factory.Â* You'd have to pay for that labor plus some
> additional shipping as it would take more space on the truck.Â* Payload
> would go down about 25%.

Given your background, you probably would not have had much trouble
assembling it. I have to say that I was intimidated by the number of
parts I had to deal with. I have played this came with assembly kits
before. Instead of nuts and bolts, the nuts were already attached to the
pieces, so I only had to put the piece in place and screw the bolts in,
and every single one of them lined up perfectly. From my experience in
assembling kits, I have to say that is rare. It is the first thing I
have ever assembled where every piece fit exactly where it was supposed to.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/15/2019 12:36 PM, Gary wrote:
>> wrote:

>>> Probably poor exhausting and cooking a lot of fatty foods.* There's
>>> nothing sticky or sooty with propane.

>> Ed just doesn't know. He overpays cleaning ladies that probably
>> wipe down his cabinets occasionally. Any well used kitchen will
>> get grease on cabinets, etc over time. Doesn't matter whether you
>> use electric or any kind of gas. Even the best hood/exhaust isn't
>> perfect. It happens if you actually use your stove all the time
>> and not just have a "show kitchen."
>>

> On the first propane stove a burner was not adjusted properly.* When
> used on high, it left a black sooty residue on the bottom of the
> pot. Once adjusted, no problem.
>
> Did not have a cleaning lady at the time, just an overworked housewife.
>
> Present cleaning lady does the cabinets every two weeks.

Man you know Penfart will not accept this lame excuse without a
photograph.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-06-15 10:46 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 10:31:36 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:

>>> Actually not, all other household appliances are sold fully
>>> assembled,
>>> even kitchen stoves.* Weber wastes a lot of money on packaging
>>> materials for their unassembled products... just that Weber has the
>>> typidcal MEs friggen' morons.

>> No matter how much Weber spends on packaging materials, they wouldn't
>> do it if it wasn't profitable for them.

> I imagine it is definitely cheaper to send them in boxes. They are
> easier to ship, take less space in the warehouse. You can't stack
> assembled BBQs. There* is less chance of being damaged in transit.
>
> It would be nice if they shipped a few extra nuts and buts in case
> one gets misplaced, or if one was used in a place where another* was
> supposed to go but another fit.* Of course, that presents the
> possibility of someone successfully assembling the product and
> wondering why there are parts leftover.
>
> FWIW... Ikea stores have a spare parts section.* Their kits come
> with the exact number of parts required to assemble the item. They
> tend to use similar types of fasteners and some may break or get
> lost during assembly.* You can go back to the store and get more for
> free.* Of course, that means setting foot in the store and being
> subject to the enticement of picking up more irresistible items. By
> the time you are done you are hungry and need to go to the
> restaurant for some inexpensive but delicious food.

Popeye does NOT recognize Ikea.

Only AMAZON is Popeye certified and approved.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> You're assuming everyone has a place to put a big propane tank and uses
>>> it to also heat the house.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I'm assuming nothing, every size house lot has room, a 50 gallon tank
>> is small, no larger than a computer chair or a trash can and can be
>> hidden by a small shrub... can also be placed in the ground with only
>> the fill exposed. A 50 gallon propane tank is the perect size for a
>> gas grill plud a kitchen stove.
>>

>UH... you were talking about a *500* gallon tank, not a 50 gallon tank.
>
>Jill

You are incapable of reading comprehension, I'm discussing cooking,
not heating. You are truly an ignoranuas. Is there a female word for
dumb schmuck... probably Dumb ****.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> I'm assuming nothing, every size house lot has room, a 50 gallon tank
>>> is small, no larger than a computer chair or a trash can and can be
>>> hidden by a small shrub... can also be placed in the ground with only
>>> the fill exposed. A 50 gallon propane tank is the perect size for a
>>> gas grill plud a kitchen stove.
>>>

>> UH... you were talking about a *500* gallon tank, not a 50 gallon tank.
>>
>> Jill

> You are incapable of reading comprehension, I'm discussing cooking,
> not heating. You are truly an ignoranuas. Is there a female word for
> dumb schmuck... probably Dumb ****.

Oy vey! Senseless name calling. LOL You wrote "Ours is connected to a
500 gallon tank that we use for heating and regular cooking, but we have
a 50 gallon tank that heats my small work shop." Your Small Work Shop.

Do you *cook* in your small workshop? Personally, I'm not interested in
converting my electric stove to any sort of propane delivery system. It
would be a very costly conversion and why bother when what I have works
perfectly well? But the topic wasn't kitchens, it was grills... I like
cooking over lump. Propane may be convenient but IMHO cooking on a
propane grill doesn't impart the same delicious flavour as grilling over
lump charcoal. YMMV. Obviously.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> UH... you were talking about a *500* gallon tank, not a 50 gallon
>>> tank.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> You are incapable of reading comprehension, I'm discussing cooking,
>> not heating.* You are truly an ignoranuas.* Is there a female word
>> for
>> dumb schmuck... probably Dumb ****.
>>

> Oy vey! Senseless name calling. LOL* You wrote "Ours is connected to
> a 500 gallon tank that we use for heating and regular cooking, but
> we have a 50 gallon tank that heats my small work shop."* Your Small
> Work Shop.
>
> Do you *cook* in your small workshop?* Personally, I'm not
> interested in converting my electric stove to any sort of propane
> delivery system.* It would be a very costly conversion and why
> bother when what I have works perfectly well?* But the topic wasn't
> kitchens, it was grills... I like cooking over lump.* Propane may be
> convenient but IMHO cooking on a propane grill doesn't impart the
> same delicious flavour as grilling over lump charcoal.* YMMV.
> Obviously.
>
> Jill

Maybe Popeye missed his metamucil dose today?

I hope he doesn't explode and splatter his workshop.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> He <ED> has a show kitchen in his goat barn?

It's a brand new goat barn, not even a year old.

For now, it's definitely a show kitchen no matter
how much he cooks. His cleaning lady cleans cabinets
every two weeks. She sounds like a keeper to me.

Everyone should clean their kitchen cabinets at least
once a month but many don't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/15/19 7:53 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/15/2019 8:26 AM, jay wrote:

>>> We cooked with propane for 36 years on two different stoves and never
>>> had that problem.Â* Maybe you don't have the right regulator or
>>> orifices. Â*Â*Crappy vent too.

>> This is good news.
>>
>> We've had this for kitchen 5 years and assumed it was the nature of LP
>> so not given it much more thought.
>>
>> The burners produce a nice clean looking blue flame and no soot on the
>> cookware.Â* The vent is larger than the stove and appears to pull.Â* If
>> it's the vent the problem is fixable as we can't change the fuel source.

> I should have been more specific.Â* Our vent was crappy, not yours.Â* For
> most quick things like frying an egg or heating water for tea, I never
> turned the vent on.

Our vent is certainly not top of the line. It's made by Broan and the
specs say 290 CFM. It is pretty. I am thinking too much oven cooking
happens with no vent in use. Some here don't like the noise. The oven
is electric. I turn on on the vent for all cooking but others here do
not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> I'm assuming nothing, every size house lot has room, a 50 gallon tank
>>> is small, no larger than a computer chair or a trash can and can be
>>> hidden by a small shrub... can also be placed in the ground with only
>>> the fill exposed. A 50 gallon propane tank is the perect size for a
>>> gas grill plus a kitchen stove.
>>>

>>UH... you were talking about a *500* gallon tank, not a 50 gallon tank.
>>
>>Jill

You neglected to comprehend my first sentence;
"You can still hook it up to gas, a bulk propane tank, a fifty gallon
tank is small and will last all season, maybe two seasons,"

Every homeowner has plenty of room for a 50 gallon propane tank, 4'
tall x 3' wide:
https://postimg.cc/JDSqQyPX
The typical grill tank that most people need to have refilled or
exchanged is filled by weight (20 pounds). A 50 gallon tank is filled
by gallons, and its capacity is equal to more than twenty of those 20
pound grill tanks. Also for safety and proper operation all propane
tanks are filled to no more than 80% of their capacity. The 50 gallon
tank is supplied with a gauge so that one will know when to contact
their propane supplier for a refill. A 50 gallon propane tank is very
adequate for smaller restaurants... one or two will be adequate to
heat a small house (1,000 sqft).

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> >> I'm assuming nothing, every size house lot has room, a 50 gallon tank
> >> is small, no larger than a computer chair or a trash can and can be
> >> hidden by a small shrub... can also be placed in the ground with only
> >> the fill exposed. A 50 gallon propane tank is the perect size for a
> >> gas grill plud a kitchen stove.
> >>

> >UH... you were talking about a *500* gallon tank, not a 50 gallon tank.
> >
> >Jill

> You are incapable of reading comprehension, I'm discussing cooking,
> not heating. You are truly an ignoranuas. Is there a female word for
> dumb schmuck... probably Dumb ****.

Unfortunately, Jill is unable to post without *both* hands on her keyboard....she is typing with *one* hand and the *other* is stuck way up her dried out twot...she is fiddling about seeking her dessicated 'ole clitoris...'tis a fruitless task, akin to seeking the Fountain of Youth...

And her hornswoggling mention of her first husband (she described him as a "loser"), the poor mope prolly took a gander at her un - bodacious self on their wedding night, and he immediately scrammed and went and turned all queer...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default CORRECTION "Summer Grilling"

wrote:

> > >UH... you were talking about a *500* gallon tank, not a 50 gallon tank..
> > >
> > >Jill

> > You are incapable of reading comprehension, I'm discussing cooking,
> > not heating. You are truly an ignoranuas. Is there a female word for
> > dumb schmuck... probably Dumb ****.

> Unfortunately, Jill is unable to post without *both* hands on her keyboard...she is typing with *one* hand and the *other* is stuck way up her dried out twot...she is fiddling about seeking her dessicated 'ole clitoris...'tis a fruitless task, akin to seeking the Fountain of Youth...
>
> And her hornswoggling mention of her first husband (she described him as a "loser"), the poor mope prolly took a gander at her un - bodacious self on their wedding night, and he immediately scrammed and went and turned all queer...

I meant to say:

"Unfortunately, Jill is unable to post with *both* hands on her keyboard..."

GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 15 Jun 2019 jmcquown wrote:

>Personally, I'm not interested in converting my electric stove to any sort of propane delivery system.
>Jill

Since you have no interest in converting your electric stove to gas
(can't be done anyway) then WTF do you jump into all the cooking with
gas threads with your inane comments, most especially when you have
absolutely nothing intelligent to contribute. It's patently obvious
that you're a troll.

I see nothing superior about cooking with lump charcoal (or any
coals). Why wait about an hour before cooking cqan begin, plus
cooking with charcaol in all its forms imports a carcinogin to foods.
Charcoal smoke imparts zero flavoroids, not unless one enjoys chomping
on the remains ove an incinerated house fire. Propane adds zero
flavoroids to foods, however if I want to add flavorful smoke to food
with my gas grill it's very easy to place a pan of fruitwood chips; I
save the prunings of various apple, plum, crabapple, hickory. cherry,
etal. Of late I give them to a neighbor who maintains my tractors at
far lower cost than the local dealership and since he's a fusspot he
does a much better job and at much lower cost. actually less than half
the price, essentially I pay for materials and a few dollars for his
time, and I employ his son to do all sorts of jobs here like clearing
brush, string trimming, lugging top soil into the garden, felling and
cutting up dead trees, etc. We pay him what he asks, $15/hr + we give
him a nice tip for a job well done... William is a good worker, unlike
most teenagers he's no slacker. He can operate all farm equpment as
well as large earth moving machines. We think he's very talented,
unfortunately he's learning disabled in math and English, but my wife
and I have been tutoring him and we know he will pass the state
Regents to get his diploma... next week he will be graduating High
School. We have no doubt he will go far in life, he's very good at
handling live stock, from chickens to black angus, he even knows how
to help animals give birth (cows, sheep, horses), he's had lots of
practical experience, he would make a great Vet. William doesn't say
much but he's like an animal whisperer, he can calm a stressed mare
like no one else. The local Vets call on William often in the middle
of the night to assist with a difficult birth. They say William just
just has to be there.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> UH... you were talking about a *500* gallon tank, not a 50 gallon tank.
>>>
>>> Jill

> You neglected to comprehend my first sentence;
> "You can still hook it up to gas, a bulk propane tank, a fifty gallon
> tank is small and will last all season, maybe two seasons,"
>
> Every homeowner has plenty of room for a 50 gallon propane tank, 4'
> tall x 3' wide:

https://postimg.cc/JDSqQyPX
> The typical grill tank that most people need to have refilled or
> exchanged is filled by weight (20 pounds). A 50 gallon tank is filled
> by gallons, and its capacity is equal to more than twenty of those 20
> pound grill tanks. Also for safety and proper operation all propane
> tanks are filled to no more than 80% of their capacity. The 50 gallon
> tank is supplied with a gauge so that one will know when to contact
> their propane supplier for a refill. A 50 gallon propane tank is very
> adequate for smaller restaurants... one or two will be adequate to
> heat a small house (1,000 sqft).

I bet yoose have an uncle named Hank Hill in Arlen Texas.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2019 jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> Personally, I'm not interested in converting my electric stove to any sort of propane delivery system.
>> Jill

> Since you have no interest in converting your electric stove to gas
> (can't be done anyway) then WTF do you jump into all the cooking with
> gas threads with your inane comments, most especially when you have
> absolutely nothing intelligent to contribute. It's patently obvious
> that you're a troll.
>
> I see nothing superior about cooking with lump charcoal (or any
> coals). Why wait about an hour before cooking cqan begin, plus
> cooking with charcaol in all its forms imports a carcinogin to foods.
> Charcoal smoke imparts zero flavoroids, not unless one enjoys chomping
> on the remains ove an incinerated house fire. Propane adds zero
> flavoroids to foods, however if I want to add flavorful smoke to food
> with my gas grill it's very easy to place a pan of fruitwood chips; I
> save the prunings of various apple, plum, crabapple, hickory. cherry,
> etal. Of late I give them to a neighbor who maintains my tractors at
> far lower cost than the local dealership and since he's a fusspot he
> does a much better job and at much lower cost. actually less than half
> the price, essentially I pay for materials and a few dollars for his
> time, and I employ his son to do all sorts of jobs here like clearing
> brush, string trimming, lugging top soil into the garden, felling and
> cutting up dead trees, etc. We pay him what he asks, $15/hr + we give
> him a nice tip for a job well done... William is a good worker, unlike
> most teenagers he's no slacker. He can operate all farm equpment as
> well as large earth moving machines. We think he's very talented,
> unfortunately he's learning disabled in math and English, but my wife
> and I have been tutoring him and we know he will pass the state
> Regents to get his diploma... next week he will be graduating High
> School. We have no doubt he will go far in life, he's very good at
> handling live stock, from chickens to black angus, he even knows how
> to help animals give birth (cows, sheep, horses), he's had lots of
> practical experience, he would make a great Vet. William doesn't say
> much but he's like an animal whisperer, he can calm a stressed mare
> like no one else. The local Vets call on William often in the middle
> of the night to assist with a difficult birth. They say William just
> just has to be there.

Popeye, do yoose have William work on the old mexican woman?