Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!

I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>
> I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
>
> John Kuthe...

I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
Chicken, yes; pork, no.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:33:52 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>
>I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
>
>John Kuthe...

still burning that wood eh kuthemeister?
What happened to the electrics?

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:33:52 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>
>I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!

Eating BBQs may not be healthy. You don't know what toxins might be in
the BBQ.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 07:14:39 +1000, Je‚*us wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:33:52 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>>ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>>
>>I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!

> Eating BBQs may not be healthy. You don't know what toxins might be in
> the BBQ.

Pbbbbbbbbbtt

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:49:09 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
> >
> > I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

Everyone eats what they want! Kirtee asked for the RIBS and Harishana asked for Chicken, The brats were MY idea and I just had one for lunch, YUM!

And the chicken was the first to disappear! Gonna have to make some more!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQer Of Delicious Meats!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 5:46:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> The brats were MY idea and I just had one for lunch, YUM!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQer Of Delicious Meats!

Throw some Italian sausages into the mix next time you grill. And if they don't
eat beef you could still grill some hamburgers for yourself to wolf down later
in the week.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:08:21 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat
> or more specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay
> generalisations! I LIVE with people from India! I know what they
> eat and won't eat! DUH!!

You live with 2 Indians (soon to be Zero), and that somehow makes
you an expert on what 1.4 billion people eat?

> It's called BULLSHIT!

No, it's called Kuthe.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:45:34 PM UTC-5, Jinx the Minx wrote:
>> Sqwertz > wrote:

>>> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
>> non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
>> vegetarian.

> I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat or more
> specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay generalisations! I
> LIVE with people from India! I know what they eat and won't eat! DUH!!
>
> Funny how rich old white United Statesians are "experts" on everyone BUT themselves!
>
> It's called BULLSHIT!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Much Less of a United Statesian Than Most Here!

Im MARRIED to an Indian, jackass, and LIVE with Indians! My IN-LAWS are,
get this, Indians! Hell, Ive even given BIRTH to one€”have you?! As if
that isnt enough, I have a college degree in South Asian cultures. And I
speak Hindi. Do you?! You can stop now with your €śIm better than the rest
of you because I live with brown people€ť racist BULLSHIT. You know
absolutely NOTHING.

So....funny how poor, jobless, OLDER THAN I AM white schmucks think theyre
€śexperts€ť too, just because theyve seen Indians eat. DUH.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:16:29 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
>>> non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
>>> vegetarian.

>> I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat or more
>> specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay generalisations! I
>> LIVE with people from India! I know what they eat and won't eat! DUH!!
>>
>> Funny how rich old white United Statesians are "experts" on everyone BUT themselves!
>>
>> It's called BULLSHIT!
>>
>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Much Less of a United Statesian Than Most Here!
>>

>I’m MARRIED to an Indian, jackass, and LIVE with Indians! My IN-LAWS are,
>get this, Indians! Hell, I’ve even given BIRTH to one—have you?! As if
>that isn’t enough, I have a college degree in South Asian cultures. And I
>speak Hindi. Do you?! You can stop now with your “I’m better than the rest
>of you because I live with brown people” racist BULLSHIT. You know
>absolutely NOTHING.

Imagine giving birth and out comes an Indian!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce > wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:16:29 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat or more
>>> specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay generalisations! I
>>> LIVE with people from India! I know what they eat and won't eat! DUH!!
>>>
>>> Funny how rich old white United Statesians are "experts" on everyone BUT themselves!
>>>
>>> It's called BULLSHIT!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Much Less of a United Statesian Than Most Here!
>>>

>> IÂ’m MARRIED to an Indian, jackass, and LIVE with Indians! My IN-LAWS are,
>> get this, Indians! Hell, I’ve even given BIRTH to one—have you?! As if
>> that isnÂ’t enough, I have a college degree in South Asian cultures. And I
>> speak Hindi. Do you?! You can stop now with your “I’m better than the rest
>> of you because I live with brown people” racist BULLSHIT. You know
>> absolutely NOTHING.

> Imagine giving birth and out comes an Indian!

No doubt! It was quite the shocker! Replete with bindis and ankle bells!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:29:12 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>Bruce > wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:16:29 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
>> > wrote:

>>> I?m MARRIED to an Indian, jackass, and LIVE with Indians! My IN-LAWS are,
>>> get this, Indians! Hell, I?ve even given BIRTH to one?have you?! As if
>>> that isn?t enough, I have a college degree in South Asian cultures. And I
>>> speak Hindi. Do you?! You can stop now with your ?I?m better than the rest
>>> of you because I live with brown people? racist BULLSHIT. You know
>>> absolutely NOTHING.

>> Imagine giving birth and out comes an Indian!
>>

>No doubt! It was quite the shocker! Replete with bindis and ankle bells!

LOL