FoodBanter.com

-   -   Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/447222-wow-bbq-i-made.html)

John Kuthe[_3_] 13-06-2019 02:33 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!

I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!

John Kuthe...

[email protected][_2_] 13-06-2019 02:49 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>
> I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
>
> John Kuthe...

I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
Chicken, yes; pork, no.

[email protected] 13-06-2019 04:23 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:33:52 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>
>I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
>
>John Kuthe...

still burning that wood eh kuthemeister?
What happened to the electrics?

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Hank Rogers[_3_] 13-06-2019 07:23 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

wrote:
> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>>
>> I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

I'm surprised he didn't try to feed them beef.

[email protected][_2_] 13-06-2019 07:58 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 1:23:29 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
> > Chicken, yes; pork, no.
> >

> I'm surprised he didn't try to feed them beef.

Does St. Louis have enough ambulances to haul them all away at once because all
those brown people had simultaneous apoplexies when served beef??

Hank Rogers[_3_] 13-06-2019 08:20 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

wrote:

>>> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
>>> Chicken, yes; pork, no.
>>>

>> I'm surprised he didn't try to feed them beef.
>>

> Does St. Louis have enough ambulances to haul them all away at once because all
> those brown people had simultaneous apoplexies when served beef??

Probably not ... We would have to send in Popeye.

[email protected][_2_] 13-06-2019 08:29 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 2:20:49 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > Does St. Louis have enough ambulances to haul them all away at once because all
> > those brown people had simultaneous apoplexies when served beef??
> >

> Probably not ... We would have to send in Popeye.

He has an ambulance???

Jeßus[_55_] 13-06-2019 10:14 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:33:52 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>
>I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!

Eating BBQs may not be healthy. You don't know what toxins might be in
the BBQ.

Sqwertz[_53_] 13-06-2019 10:47 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>>
>> I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.

-sw

Sqwertz[_53_] 13-06-2019 10:48 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 07:14:39 +1000, Je‚*us wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:33:52 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>>ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>>
>>I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!

> Eating BBQs may not be healthy. You don't know what toxins might be in
> the BBQ.

Pbbbbbbbbbtt

-sw

Hank Rogers[_3_] 13-06-2019 10:48 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

wrote:

>>> Does St. Louis have enough ambulances to haul them all away at once because all
>>> those brown people had simultaneous apoplexies when served beef??
>>>

>> Probably not ... We would have to send in Popeye.
>>

> He has an ambulance???

No, but he is the strongest man in the world, and brown wimmens melt
in his muscular arms.

Hank Rogers[_3_] 13-06-2019 10:52 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>>>
>>> I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
>> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>
> -sw

Hush! He'll be serving them dog meat from his weber now.

The St. Screwis animal pound won't care.

John Kuthe[_3_] 13-06-2019 11:46 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:49:09 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
> >
> > I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

Everyone eats what they want! Kirtee asked for the RIBS and Harishana asked for Chicken, The brats were MY idea and I just had one for lunch, YUM!

And the chicken was the first to disappear! Gonna have to make some more!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQer Of Delicious Meats!

[email protected][_2_] 13-06-2019 11:58 PM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 4:45:19 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> > I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
> > Chicken, yes; pork, no.

> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>
> -sw

Yeah, I knew a great many Indians won't touch beef and Muslims won't touch
pork. Yay! Leaves more for us.

[email protected][_2_] 14-06-2019 12:02 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 5:46:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> The brats were MY idea and I just had one for lunch, YUM!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and BBQer Of Delicious Meats!

Throw some Italian sausages into the mix next time you grill. And if they don't
eat beef you could still grill some hamburgers for yourself to wolf down later
in the week.

Sqwertz[_53_] 14-06-2019 02:22 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:58:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 4:45:19 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT),

>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
>>> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

>> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>>

> Yeah, I knew a great many Indians won't touch beef and Muslims won't touch
> pork. Yay! Leaves more for us.

Slight correction. A lot of Thai's don't eat beef because of their
brand of Buddhism. But you;d hardly find any beef in India (on
plates, at least - plenty walking around the cities) except
restaurants that cater to Americans and others. The McDonalds menus
look very different :-)

-sw

jinx the minx 14-06-2019 02:44 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:58:46 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 4:45:19 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>>>

>> Yeah, I knew a great many Indians won't touch beef and Muslims won't touch
>> pork. Yay! Leaves more for us.

> Slight correction. A lot of Thai's don't eat beef because of their
> brand of Buddhism. But you;d hardly find any beef in India (on
> plates, at least - plenty walking around the cities) except
> restaurants that cater to Americans and others. The McDonalds menus
> look very different :-)
>
> -sw

That depends on the part of India you are in. Theres plenty of beef to be
found in Christian states.

jinx the minx 14-06-2019 02:45 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> ALL the BBQ chicken is gone (eaten!), and now we're down to a 2-rib
>>> Porcine Intercostal Set and a bunch of BRATS!
>>>
>>> I'll have to do a 22" Weber Kettle CHICKEN ONLY!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
>> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>
> -sw

Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
vegetarian.

John Kuthe[_3_] 14-06-2019 03:08 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:45:34 PM UTC-5, Jinx the Minx wrote:
> Sqwertz > wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT),
> > wrote:

> >> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
> >> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

> > Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
> >
> > -sw
> >

> Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
> non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
> vegetarian.

I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat or more specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay generalisations! I LIVE with people from India! I know what they eat and won't eat! DUH!!

Funny how rich old white United Statesians are "experts" on everyone BUT themselves!

It's called BULLSHIT!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Much Less of a United Statesian Than Most Here!

Hank Rogers[_3_] 14-06-2019 03:23 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

Jinx the Minx wrote:
> Sqwertz > wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT),
>> wrote:

>>> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
>>> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

>> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>>
>> -sw
>>

> Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
> non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
> vegetarian.

Good heavens! We need to send Pat Robertson over there immediately!

Bruce[_28_] 14-06-2019 03:24 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:08:21 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:45:34 PM UTC-5, Jinx the Minx wrote:
>> Sqwertz > wrote:

>> > Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>> >
>> > -sw
>> >

>> Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
>> non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
>> vegetarian.

>I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat or more specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay generalisations! I LIVE with people from India! I know what they eat and won't eat! DUH!!
>
>Funny how rich old white United Statesians are "experts" on everyone BUT themselves!
>
>It's called BULLSHIT!

So John, teach us. What do your Indian goddesses NOT eat?

Sqwertz[_53_] 14-06-2019 03:36 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 01:45:31 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx wrote:

> Sqwertz > wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:49:05 -0700 (PDT),
>> wrote:

>>> I'm going to guess those brown girls do not eat pork; many Indians don't.
>>> Chicken, yes; pork, no.

>> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.

> Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
> non-pork eaters around.

80% Hindi vs 14% Islam.

> Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is vegetarian.

Fake News! (but this time it's true :-)

It's around to 30%. Many articles on it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-43581122

-sw

[email protected][_2_] 14-06-2019 03:38 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 9:23:41 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Jinx the Minx wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz > wrote:

> >> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
> >>
> >> -sw
> >>

> > Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
> > non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
> > vegetarian.
> >

> Good heavens! We need to send Pat Robertson over there immediately!

SNORT!

Sqwertz[_53_] 14-06-2019 03:47 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:08:21 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat
> or more specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay
> generalisations! I LIVE with people from India! I know what they
> eat and won't eat! DUH!!

You live with 2 Indians (soon to be Zero), and that somehow makes
you an expert on what 1.4 billion people eat?

> It's called BULLSHIT!

No, it's called Kuthe.

-sw

jinx the minx 14-06-2019 06:16 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:45:34 PM UTC-5, Jinx the Minx wrote:
>> Sqwertz > wrote:

>>> Beef is Indian and Thailand (hindu) kryptonite. Pork is Muslim.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
>> non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
>> vegetarian.

> I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat or more
> specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay generalisations! I
> LIVE with people from India! I know what they eat and won't eat! DUH!!
>
> Funny how rich old white United Statesians are "experts" on everyone BUT themselves!
>
> It's called BULLSHIT!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Much Less of a United Statesian Than Most Here!

Im MARRIED to an Indian, jackass, and LIVE with Indians! My IN-LAWS are,
get this, Indians! Hell, Ive even given BIRTH to one€”have you?! As if
that isnt enough, I have a college degree in South Asian cultures. And I
speak Hindi. Do you?! You can stop now with your €śIm better than the rest
of you because I live with brown people€ť racist BULLSHIT. You know
absolutely NOTHING.

So....funny how poor, jobless, OLDER THAN I AM white schmucks think theyre
€śexperts€ť too, just because theyve seen Indians eat. DUH.

Bruce[_28_] 14-06-2019 06:21 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:16:29 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
>>> non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
>>> vegetarian.

>> I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat or more
>> specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay generalisations! I
>> LIVE with people from India! I know what they eat and won't eat! DUH!!
>>
>> Funny how rich old white United Statesians are "experts" on everyone BUT themselves!
>>
>> It's called BULLSHIT!
>>
>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Much Less of a United Statesian Than Most Here!
>>

>I’m MARRIED to an Indian, jackass, and LIVE with Indians! My IN-LAWS are,
>get this, Indians! Hell, I’ve even given BIRTH to one—have you?! As if
>that isn’t enough, I have a college degree in South Asian cultures. And I
>speak Hindi. Do you?! You can stop now with your “I’m better than the rest
>of you because I live with brown people” racist BULLSHIT. You know
>absolutely NOTHING.

Imagine giving birth and out comes an Indian!

jinx the minx 14-06-2019 06:29 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

Bruce > wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:16:29 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> I love how everyone here seems to be an expert on what others eat or more
>>> specifically some people won't eat, all from hearsay generalisations! I
>>> LIVE with people from India! I know what they eat and won't eat! DUH!!
>>>
>>> Funny how rich old white United Statesians are "experts" on everyone BUT themselves!
>>>
>>> It's called BULLSHIT!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Much Less of a United Statesian Than Most Here!
>>>

>> IÂ’m MARRIED to an Indian, jackass, and LIVE with Indians! My IN-LAWS are,
>> get this, Indians! Hell, I’ve even given BIRTH to one—have you?! As if
>> that isnÂ’t enough, I have a college degree in South Asian cultures. And I
>> speak Hindi. Do you?! You can stop now with your “I’m better than the rest
>> of you because I live with brown people” racist BULLSHIT. You know
>> absolutely NOTHING.

> Imagine giving birth and out comes an Indian!

No doubt! It was quite the shocker! Replete with bindis and ankle bells!

Bruce[_28_] 14-06-2019 06:44 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:29:12 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>Bruce > wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 05:16:29 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
>> > wrote:

>>> I?m MARRIED to an Indian, jackass, and LIVE with Indians! My IN-LAWS are,
>>> get this, Indians! Hell, I?ve even given BIRTH to one?have you?! As if
>>> that isn?t enough, I have a college degree in South Asian cultures. And I
>>> speak Hindi. Do you?! You can stop now with your ?I?m better than the rest
>>> of you because I live with brown people? racist BULLSHIT. You know
>>> absolutely NOTHING.

>> Imagine giving birth and out comes an Indian!
>>

>No doubt! It was quite the shocker! Replete with bindis and ankle bells!

LOL

Gary 14-06-2019 11:28 AM

Wow!! That BBQ I made was YUM!!

" wrote:

> On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 9:23:41 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> >
> > Jinx the Minx wrote:

> > > Islam is the second largest religion in India, so....several million
> > > non-pork eaters around. Not to mention, over 2/3rds of India is
> > > vegetarian.
> > >

> > Good heavens! We need to send Pat Robertson over there immediately!
> >

> SNORT!

He lives in my town. I WISH they would send him somewhere else.
heheh