Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default oyster sauce

On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 16:24:38 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 12:40:20 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>>> when I see an adult male or female defend the indefensible I want to get my gun.

>> So when you disagree with someone, you want to grab your gun. That's
>> exactly what I meant.
>>

>Here's what yoose need to do ... Go to yoose local police station,
>and ask them if yoose can get a gun. Tell them yoose are afraid of
>Joan, because she _HAS_ a gun. If they say no, ask if yoose can get
>a BB gun. I bet yoose can get permission to have a BB gun, and that
>will do so much for yoose self esteem and confidence.

Put that to an appropriate beat and Hank The Rapper's born.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 4:24:43 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Here's what yoose need to do ... Go to yoose local police station,
> and ask them if yoose can get a gun. Tell them yoose are afraid of
> Joan, because she _HAS_ a gun. If they say no, ask if yoose can get
> a BB gun. I bet yoose can get permission to have a BB gun, and that
> will do so much for yoose self esteem and confidence.

Funny!

He needs to add that he is afraid of me even though I am on the other
side of the world from him, too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 17:13:36 -0500, Hank Rogers >

>> On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 4:24:43 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>>>
>>> Here's what yoose need to do ... Go to yoose local police station,
>>> and ask them if yoose can get a gun. Tell them yoose are afraid of
>>> Joan, because she _HAS_ a gun. If they say no, ask if yoose can get
>>> a BB gun. I bet yoose can get permission to have a BB gun, and that
>>> will do so much for yoose self esteem and confidence.
>>>

>> Funny!
>>
>> He needs to add that he is afraid of me even though I am on the other
>> side of the world from him, too.
>>

>I never had a gun that would shoot that far! I've never even fired a
>rifle that was accurate beyond several hundred yards, but there are
>some few army sniper rifles that will.
>
>I tell you what we should do: You reach out to Bruce, and
>contractually agree to NOT shoot him in Australia, whether by flying
>down there on an assassination mission, or by other magical means.
>
>You must agree to never use missiles, nuclear weapons, nor poisons
>to kill Bruce.
>
>AND you must buy this man a blow up sex doll and a BB gun.

You been smoking something again?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

" wrote:

> Hank Rogers wrote:
> > AND you must buy this man a blow up sex doll and a BB gun.
> >

> Can't I just buy him a BB gun and forget the doll?

Just buy him a real gun and offer up your own body to him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 08 Jun 2019 08:44:53 -0400, Gary > wrote:

" wrote:

>> Hank Rogers wrote:
>> > AND you must buy this man a blow up sex doll and a BB gun.
>> >

>> Can't I just buy him a BB gun and forget the doll?

>Just buy him a real gun and offer up your own body to him.

Gary, I respect that you have your fantasies about Joan, but you
shouldn't include me in them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Jun 2019 08:44:53 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> >> Can't I just buy him a BB gun and forget the doll?

> >Just buy him a real gun and offer up your own body to him.

> Gary, I respect that you have your fantasies about Joan, but you
> shouldn't include me in them.

lol. Trust me pal, I have no fantasies about either of you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 7:44:43 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> Just buy him a real gun and offer up your own body to him.

He's not allowed to have a real gun; that's what happens when you let your
government have too much power over its' citizens.

https://i.postimg.cc/kg7MHKsN/There-...o-be-a-Law.jpg