General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 17-05-2019, 05:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,150
Default OT RIPPED 30mins on Da Nordictrack!

No runs, drips or ERRORS!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Getting Better At Da Track!

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 17-05-2019, 05:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 838
Default OT RIPPED 30mins on Da Nordictrack!

On 5/17/2019 12:01 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
No runs, drips or ERRORS!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Getting Better At Da Track!

Be careful With prostate cancer it may make your testicles fall off.
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 17-05-2019, 08:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 32
Default OT RIPPED 30mins on Da Nordictrack!

On 5/17/19 9:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 12:01 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
No runs, drips or ERRORS!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Getting Better At Da Track!

Be carefulÂ* With prostate cancer it may make your testicles fall off.

he had testicles?
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 17-05-2019, 09:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,150
Default OT RIPPED 30mins on Da Nordictrack!

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 2:15:13 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 5/17/19 9:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 12:01 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
No runs, drips or ERRORS!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Getting Better At Da Track!

Be carefulÂ* With prostate cancer it may make your testicles fall off.

he had testicles?


HAS! Two! :-)

My faves!

John Kuthe...
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 06:16 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,275
Default OT RIPPED 30mins on Da Nordictrack!

On Fri, 17 May 2019 09:01:12 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

No runs, drips or ERRORS!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Getting Better At Da Track!


Still stuck at 30 minutes after all these weeks, Montgomery Burns?

-sw


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old Today, 01:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 32
Default OT RIPPED 30mins on Da Nordictrack!

On 5/17/19 1:18 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 2:15:13 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 5/17/19 9:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/17/2019 12:01 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
No runs, drips or ERRORS!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Getting Better At Da Track!

Be carefulÂ* With prostate cancer it may make your testicles fall off.

he had testicles?


HAS! Two! :-)


whose?



My faves!

John Kuthe...




Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
At Last! Discover A Total transformation system To Get You Ripped by the new year. Don Firth[_2_] Preserving 0 25-10-2012 04:38 AM
At Last! Discover A Total transformation system To Get You Ripped by the new year. Don Firth[_2_] General Cooking 0 25-10-2012 04:22 AM
20 and 10 minutes on the NordicTrack, getting better! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 7 14-02-2012 03:41 AM
TFM®, you been ripped off! BOB Barbecue 15 04-05-2006 02:09 PM
Had I Been Ripped-off Or What? Raymond Wine 8 12-03-2005 05:29 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017